London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Not taking sides here. well maybe a little against the guys.Listen up girls and maybe you will get this. I beleive there is a hotter place in hell for women who are mean to other women.
LOLZ

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

In fact for all you Hypocritical right wing Republican Evangelical Christians practicing Sharia law that thougt Chick-fil-A was awesome I am going to shop at mitchells market as often as posible.
well well well

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

LOLZ wrote:
In fact for all you Hypocritical right wing Republican Evangelical Christians practicing Sharia law that thougt Chick-fil-A was awesome I am going to shop at mitchells market as often as posible.
Well I don't see where being a christian has anything to do with it, all of us girls have burdens to carry that men just don't understand. and tearing each other up all the time just isn't going to help any of us.
tracy m

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

well well well wrote:
<quoted text>Well I don't see where being a christian has anything to do with it, all of us girls have burdens to carry that men just don't understand. and tearing each other up all the time just isn't going to help any of us.
Listen people this whole thread is not about a woman saying anything about another woman!!!! It's about a woman who keeps on trashing,calling names, and down grading people that get's assistance and foodstamps while making her living by running a meat store that her customers are the ones who buy her food!! I will never be back to that place again! I was a monthly customer..
I hope people know what's going on..
DO NOT SHOP AT MITCHELL'S FOODS !!!!!!!!!!
THEY HATE POOR PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!
LOLZ

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

tracy m wrote:
<quoted text>Listen people this whole thread is not about a woman saying anything about another woman!!!! It's about a woman who keeps on trashing,calling names, and down grading people that get's assistance and foodstamps while making her living by running a meat store that her customers are the ones who buy her food!! I will never be back to that place again! I was a monthly customer..
I going there is often as I can.
tracy m

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

LOLZ wrote:
<quoted text>
I going there is often as I can.
eu o aw eu ant to !!

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

patty wrote:
since i seen her post i will gladly take my hard working money somewhere besides mitchells to spend..yes i work everyday and have never been on food stamps,but i go weekly to get meat from there...does she not understand if it wasnt for ppl that get foodstamps and spend them at her husbands store she wouldnt be living high off of a hog!! ppl like her that think when she sh&ts they dont stink..I would always know where she wasnt gonna be there before i went to shop..but i know someone else will get my money and appreciate how i helped them stay in business..never bought meat from roarks before but sure gonna give them a try.meat bought at slaughter house is better then getting it at a grocery store and cheaper..
Roarks has great meat. I go there. Very friendly people.
TooHot

Brownsburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

well well well wrote:
Not taking sides here. well maybe a little against the guys.Listen up girls and maybe you will get this. I beleive there is a hotter place in hell for women who are mean to other women.
Once you get past a certain temperature, it doesn't really make a difference... hot is hot.
Are you stupid

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

tracy m wrote:
<quoted text>Listen people this whole thread is not about a woman saying anything about another woman!!!! It's about a woman who keeps on trashing,calling names, and down grading people that get's assistance and foodstamps while making her living by running a meat store that her customers are the ones who buy her food!! I will never be back to that place again! I was a monthly customer..
Your poor because your lazy and stupid! Life is hard enough without adding those problems to your plate. Get a job you bum!
tracy m

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Are you stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Your poor because your lazy and stupid! Life is hard enough without adding those problems to your plate. Get a job you bum!
Now Holly Beth !!!!
Are you stupid

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

tracy m wrote:
<quoted text>Now Holly Beth !!!!
Why do you keep calling me "Holly"? I promise you, I'm not Holly! I'm just a person who's tired of hearing ever excuse in the world as to why "I'm poor", " I need help", "its not my fault", "I can't help it"....When are you going to realize that its your fault your in the position your in? Stop feeling sorry for yourself, stop looking for an excuse to not work, stop looking for someone to live off of and START looking for a job!
this is america

Science Hill, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Are you stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you keep calling me "Holly"? I promise you, I'm not Holly! I'm just a person who's tired of hearing ever excuse in the world as to why "I'm poor", " I need help", "its not my fault", "I can't help it"....When are you going to realize that its your fault your in the position your in? Stop feeling sorry for yourself, stop looking for an excuse to not work, stop looking for someone to live off of and START looking for a job!
Even people from other countrys come here and make something of themselves. In other words I agree with you.
Fact

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Are you stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Stated. Most that complain about their condition in life take no responsibility for their part in history leading them to that point. You will find someone that drops out of school in 10th grade, get high on anything they can until they are 20, get kicked out of the house at 25 because they make no effort and bitch like crazy no one will "Give" them a job.
Fact

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Are you stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
She is fixated on this Holly person. It's pure envy that she cannot compete in life with her. She has to blame her own failure to thrive on others to avoid personal responsibility.
HollyHo

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Are we talking about the same Holly that used to be called Holly-Ho?
a fact

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Greg is and has allways been embarresed by the way his wife acts and the things she does when he works everyday and he says she sits home on her a.. but he loves his children and has a plan in the works for her in time so give him just a little break and she will be the loser in the near future
LOLZ

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

tracy m wrote:
<quoted text>Now Holly Beth !!!!
How is it possible you have given people on a food stamps a bad name?

Thats pretty special.

I bet when applied for food stamps as soon as they took a look at you they gave you the all expense premium package.
unreal

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Are you stupid wrote:
<quoted text>OMG!!! Get real...who are these so called "people who need it"? People who sit around all day drinking Mt. Dew, smoking cigs, popping pills and spitting out kids. Yes, I'm sure those people NEED help. LMAO! Why should you have kids when you can't feed yourself? Why should you be allowed to sit around on your ass watching Jerry Springer all day, while other people work and pay for your lazyness? I'm sooooo tired of you bleeding hearts worried about what GOD will think...who gives a rats ass! Let these so called people in need go hungry for a few days and I can promise you they will find a job. Giving people handouts makes them MORE dependent on those handouts. Why do you think they place those "don't feed the animals" signs all over national parks? Because if you feed them they will rely on that for survival and not hunt for food themselves. Is that really that hard for you to understand? SMH....
I will pray for you! So sad!

Since: Jun 12

Barbourville, Lexington

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Greg likes everybody, he is a real genuine guy, know his whole family. they have quality products, i don't care what holly says, no one listens to her anyway.
Are you stupid

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
I will pray for you! So sad!
PLEASE DON'T....Don't need it or want it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

79 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 13 min reality 147,028
New club in Barbourville? 35 min Curious 6
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 39 min The_Box 128,991
john sowders 2 hr stephanie 4
Who will barbourvilles NEW police chief 2 hr I heard 2
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 2 hr Buck Ofama 16,130
Re. Handy Mart Building? 3 hr Toby 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE