ban mitchells market!
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
GROCERY SHOPPER

Barbourville, KY

#1 Nov 11, 2012
FIRST HOLLY IS AGAINST POOR PEOPLE ! SHE HATES KENTUCKY! SHE'S DUKE UNIVERSITY ALL THE WAY!! SHE HANGS OUT WITH THE RICH BUT BARELY GETS BY HERSELF ! HER MOTHER WORKED AT THE FOODSTAMP OFFICE FOR YEARS, DO YOU REMEMBER THE NAME [PENNY GRAY ]? EVERYONE HATED HER, SHE ACTED LIKE THE FOODSTAMPS WAS COMING OUT OF HER POCKET!!
PEOPLE LET'S BAN TOGETHER AND BOYCOTT MITCHELL'S MARKET!!! THERE ARE OTHER PLACES TO GET GOOD MEAT SUCH AS ROARK'S , ACROSS FROM RECC !! IF SHE HATES PEOPLE FOR GETTING FOOD STAMPS THEN DON'T GIVE HER YOUR MONEY!! I'D LIKED TO HAVE SEEN HER FACE LAST TUESDAY NIGHT WHEN BARAK OBAMA WON REELECTION ! I DROVE BY THERE THAT NIGHT AND SMELLED SOMETHING ! OH YEA IT WAS HER , SHE SHIT!!!!!!!!
HA!HA!HA!HA!HA! DON'T GO BACK TO MITCHELL'S MARKET!
Funny

Melrose Park, IL

#2 Nov 11, 2012
GROCERY SHOPPER wrote:
FIRST HOLLY IS AGAINST POOR PEOPLE ! SHE HATES KENTUCKY! SHE'S DUKE UNIVERSITY ALL THE WAY!! SHE HANGS OUT WITH THE RICH BUT BARELY GETS BY HERSELF ! HER MOTHER WORKED AT THE FOODSTAMP OFFICE FOR YEARS, DO YOU REMEMBER THE NAME [PENNY GRAY ]? EVERYONE HATED HER, SHE ACTED LIKE THE FOODSTAMPS WAS COMING OUT OF HER POCKET!!
PEOPLE LET'S BAN TOGETHER AND BOYCOTT MITCHELL'S MARKET!!! THERE ARE OTHER PLACES TO GET GOOD MEAT SUCH AS ROARK'S , ACROSS FROM RECC !! IF SHE HATES PEOPLE FOR GETTING FOOD STAMPS THEN DON'T GIVE HER YOUR MONEY!! I'D LIKED TO HAVE SEEN HER FACE LAST TUESDAY NIGHT WHEN BARAK OBAMA WON REELECTION ! I DROVE BY THERE THAT NIGHT AND SMELLED SOMETHING ! OH YEA IT WAS HER , SHE SHIT!!!!!!!!
She has always thought she's better than everyone. I personally think she's very unattractive and it's possible she did crap on herself because she wouldn't smell it!( ie thinks her sh!t doesn't stink )
what

Mount Ida, AR

#3 Nov 11, 2012
I believe someone is jealous!
patty

Barbourville, KY

#4 Nov 11, 2012
since i seen her post i will gladly take my hard working money somewhere besides mitchells to spend..yes i work everyday and have never been on food stamps,but i go weekly to get meat from there...does she not understand if it wasnt for ppl that get foodstamps and spend them at her husbands store she wouldnt be living high off of a hog!! ppl like her that think when she sh&ts they dont stink..I would always know where she wasnt gonna be there before i went to shop..but i know someone else will get my money and appreciate how i helped them stay in business..never bought meat from roarks before but sure gonna give them a try.meat bought at slaughter house is better then getting it at a grocery store and cheaper..

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

Nancy, KY

#5 Nov 11, 2012
Heck no... will be shopping there far more often now...

“"Living The Dream"”

Since: Sep 11

It Is What It Is

#6 Nov 11, 2012
Quantummist wrote:
Heck no... will be shopping there far more often now...
You could get your favorite there, CROW!Lol....

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

Nancy, KY

#7 Nov 11, 2012
TOASTup wrote:
<quoted text>You could get your favorite there, CROW!Lol....
Actually would prefer they had Buffalo steaks and ground but asked them and they don't...
samiam

Chicago, IL

#8 Nov 11, 2012
GROCERY SHOPPER wrote:
What a dumb sl^t you must be honey. You just mad cause you look like honey boo boo child's mom and all you stupid talk on here shows just how jealous you are. I bet when you look in you mirror you are so sad and it makes you feel so much better to pick on someone that in your simple & stupid little mind is above you and you won't so bad to be like that but you try and try and try but you can't be like that because you are just trash and scum and nobody likes you so you say bad stuff about her to try and ease that bad pain of knowing you are worth no more than the money you cheat the people out of. It just breaks my wittle ole heart that you are so sad bout your own life and lookin for somebody to listen but honey nobody hears you because you are a big pile of human doodoo and you the one that smells so bad you cant stand you poor self. Ain't it bad when somebody got a good life and look what you got. you got a computer or a phone that hide you from the world. you dont have enuff guts to say your name and you a brave puppy here tryin to make people not like holly or greg but I got some news for you cause you are a coward and got no guts. Why I bet you so proud of how you talk after you hit that reply button but way inside your ugly soul you sad and lonely and want a life you just ain't never gonna have. I pity you cause you need help and lordy knows you need a job. Sleep tight while the green eye monster gets a big bite out your butt. You been eat up with that monster honey boo boo child. sweet dreams about how sad you make stalking holly your life while she with her family and laughin at you because your so dumb. I will shop at mitchells more now like somebody else said and you will still be ugly and sad and jealous and mad. Poor baby with hurt feeling throw a tantrum but don't wont nobody to know who she is because she's a fraidy cat. lololololololololololol

Toodles!
tracy m

Barbourville, KY

#9 Nov 11, 2012
samiam wrote:
<quoted text>
What a dumb sl^t you must be honey. You just mad cause you look like honey boo boo child's mom and all you stupid talk on here shows just how jealous you are. I bet when you look in you mirror you are so sad and it makes you feel so much better to pick on someone that in your simple & stupid little mind is above you and you won't so bad to be like that but you try and try and try but you can't be like that because you are just trash and scum and nobody likes you so you say bad stuff about her to try and ease that bad pain of knowing you are worth no more than the money you cheat the people out of. It just breaks my wittle ole heart that you are so sad bout your own life and lookin for somebody to listen but honey nobody hears you because you are a big pile of human doodoo and you the one that smells so bad you cant stand you poor self. Ain't it bad when somebody got a good life and look what you got. you got a computer or a phone that hide you from the world. you dont have enuff guts to say your name and you a brave puppy here tryin to make people not like holly or greg but I got some news for you cause you are a coward and got no guts. Why I bet you so proud of how you talk after you hit that reply button but way inside your ugly soul you sad and lonely and want a life you just ain't never gonna have. I pity you cause you need help and lordy knows you need a job. Sleep tight while the green eye monster gets a big bite out your butt. You been eat up with that monster honey boo boo child. sweet dreams about how sad you make stalking holly your life while she with her family and laughin at you because your so dumb. I will shop at mitchells more now like somebody else said and you will still be ugly and sad and jealous and mad. Poor baby with hurt feeling throw a tantrum but don't wont nobody to know who she is because she's a fraidy cat. lololololololololololol
Toodles!
now what is your name ? besides chicken shit !
Stupid

London, KY

#10 Nov 12, 2012
GROCERY SHOPPER wrote:
Omg. How dare her mom WORK. JOB???? Shameful.
Get over yourself and quit stalking Holly and whining. I doubt she cares what you think!
tracy m

Barbourville, KY

#12 Nov 12, 2012
Are you stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical village idiot...So you don't work and collect welfare, but can't understand why people who do work are mad because they pay for your survival? You can't be this stupid! People like you are the scum of the earth. You live off of other people work. How do you live with yourself knowing that you can't even take care of yourself without someones else paying for it? You do nothing but take and take, but never have to give anything, yet you believe that your opinion should matter. PLEASE do us (tax payers) a favor and drop dead.
what do mean taxpayer HOLLY ?? you ain't no damn tax payer!! you work about 3 days a year up at the rag store!
that's a joke!!
LOLZ

Somerset, KY

#13 Nov 12, 2012
Ban the only store open at nights.

Yeah good luch with that.
Hmmm

London, KY

#14 Nov 12, 2012
tracy m wrote:
<quoted text>what do mean taxpayer HOLLY ?? you ain't no damn tax payer!! you work about 3 days a year up at the rag store!
that's a joke!!
You have a serious issue with her. If you don't like her stop getting on her fb and don't go to her store. Simple. It's not rocket science. Get a job, a life, and therapy.
Fact

Nancy, KY

#15 Nov 12, 2012
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>You have a serious issue with her. If you don't like her stop getting on her fb and don't go to her store. Simple. It's not rocket science. Get a job, a life, and therapy.
Some people are as my grand pappy would say "Eat Up With It" and just have to frame their lives around other peoples. Jealousy and lack of self esteem force them to focus on others rather than deal with their own lack of worth.
Well

Barbourville, KY

#16 Nov 12, 2012
I got on her page and had to find out what the fuss is and I like to never found it because she looks like 20 yrs old than the picture she has posted. But anyways just don't go shop with them any more. Everyone has their own choice so if u don't like it then dont go there any more.

Since: Jun 12

Barbourville, Lexington

#17 Nov 12, 2012
can't stop shopping there, Greg will cut up some good stuff for ya, good place.
tracy m

Barbourville, KY

#18 Nov 12, 2012
love4ky wrote:
can't stop shopping there, Greg will cut up some good stuff for ya, good place.
GUESS WHO WILL BE ROOTING FOR DUKE TOMORROW NIGHT ? HOLLY!!! ALTHOUGH GREG IS A NICE MAN!!
unreal

London, KY

#19 Nov 12, 2012
Are you stupid wrote:
<quoted text>Typical village idiot...So you don't work and collect welfare, but can't understand why people who do work are mad because they pay for your survival? You can't be this stupid! People like you are the scum of the earth. You live off of other people work. How do you live with yourself knowing that you can't even take care of yourself without someones else paying for it? You do nothing but take and take, but never have to give anything, yet you believe that your opinion should matter. PLEASE do us (tax payers) a favor and drop dead.
Let me ask you a question? How do you think The Lord feels about this reply? How can you live with yourself and have so much bitterness and hatred? Sure, there are people who abuse the government but there are also people who actually need it! Not everybody has had the same opportunity's in life and not everything in life is fair but we need to wake up every day and just thank God we are alive and healthy! If you do have a job praise Him for it because there isn't many to find around here and if you don't pray that He will help you find one! But how could you tell someone to drop dead?? Don't you know that can back fire on you? It's not always who you wish it on ya know? God handles His own vengeance! I've seen myself people that appear on the outside who could work and don't but we never know what's going on with our neighbors! You can't judge by what you see on the outside and it's not our place to judge in the first place, God is the only one who will do that! Nobody knows what struggles or tribulations people go through so you should really think before you so quickly spat off such hurtful words! The government has always been the same and it will never change, it will only get worse, that's the Bible people! So why fight over something you will never be able to change? Why not try peace for a change? Isn't that what this world needs?
Are you stupid

Barbourville, KY

#20 Nov 13, 2012
unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me ask you a question? How do you think The Lord feels about this reply? How can you live with yourself and have so much bitterness and hatred? Sure, there are people who abuse the government but there are also people who actually need it! Not everybody has had the same opportunity's in life and not everything in life is fair but we need to wake up every day and just thank God we are alive and healthy! If you do have a job praise Him for it because there isn't many to find around here and if you don't pray that He will help you find one! But how could you tell someone to drop dead?? Don't you know that can back fire on you? It's not always who you wish it on ya know? God handles His own vengeance! I've seen myself people that appear on the outside who could work and don't but we never know what's going on with our neighbors! You can't judge by what you see on the outside and it's not our place to judge in the first place, God is the only one who will do that! Nobody knows what struggles or tribulations people go through so you should really think before you so quickly spat off such hurtful words! The government has always been the same and it will never change, it will only get worse, that's the Bible people! So why fight over something you will never be able to change? Why not try peace for a change? Isn't that what this world needs?
OMG!!! Get real...who are these so called "people who need it"? People who sit around all day drinking Mt. Dew, smoking cigs, popping pills and spitting out kids. Yes, I'm sure those people NEED help. LMAO! Why should you have kids when you can't feed yourself? Why should you be allowed to sit around on your ass watching Jerry Springer all day, while other people work and pay for your lazyness? I'm sooooo tired of you bleeding hearts worried about what GOD will think...who gives a rats ass! Let these so called people in need go hungry for a few days and I can promise you they will find a job. Giving people handouts makes them MORE dependent on those handouts. Why do you think they place those "don't feed the animals" signs all over national parks? Because if you feed them they will rely on that for survival and not hunt for food themselves. Is that really that hard for you to understand? SMH....
Hmmm

Somerset, KY

#21 Nov 13, 2012
tracy m wrote:
<quoted text>GUESS WHO WILL BE ROOTING FOR DUKE TOMORROW NIGHT ? HOLLY!!! ALTHOUGH GREG IS A NICE MAN!!
Are you serious? Leave her alone. She speaks her mind and at least what she says has character and truth. You wont find her making sensless comments like this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min Family Man 142,439
who drives it 1 hr Jim 2
Scotty Powell dealing drugs at catron square 1 hr Jake 24
Need subo 2 hr Jake 10
Who is best dentist 2 hr tooth 4
Jesse Davis 3 hr flower 2
cash job for women 4 hr Jake 21
What happened in town last night? 15 hr Con 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages