ify

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

if you look at history it can explain the future to you...its just the turning of events.
future ssi drawer

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

well I went to the mine office the other day and got a list of all the coal companies whithin a 100 mile radus. I have 30 yrs. operating any type mining equipment. I am a certified forman, E.M.T.and certified mine electrican. I spent 2 days calling all these companies up to see if I could get hired. must have been at least 50 compaines, all said they wasn't hiring anyone. Now maybe you can see why I signed up on a check.

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

http://www.panoramio.com/user/

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

future ssi drawer wrote:
well I went to the mine office the other day and got a list of all the coal companies whithin a 100 mile radus. I have 30 yrs. operating any type mining equipment. I am a certified forman, E.M.T.and certified mine electrican. I spent 2 days calling all these companies up to see if I could get hired. must have been at least 50 compaines, all said they wasn't hiring anyone. Now maybe you can see why I signed up on a check.
Then Maybe it's time you relocate.... With your qualification I could have you a job making more money than you could and any of those companies within a day (As long as you don't have a drug problem or long criminal history).... I'm old and retired these days but during my career I have had to relocate to 6 different states to follow the work.... Sometimes a Man has to do what a Man has to do....

“Old Time Recipe”

Since: Nov 12

Cannon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

I done Mountain Top removal for awhile. I didn't care for it personally. I like Road Work much better. Although it appears to be similar work, it's not.
ify

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

future ssi drawer wrote:
Now the ONLY answer to you questions is this the world is going to stop useing coal? ha? You think? The world has already discoverd a new energy source and has not told people yet, or the world plans on people like you to just be set desolve away, http://www.youtube.com/watch... maybe you should move to Dubai its just 10 years old all you see in all these youtube videos was built in the past 10 years , and usa has not even finished one tower yet maybe towers is out of use really who needs towers? that was back in the day , we are reaching for the stars mars who needs a earth tower from the ground when your sights is on other planets water on the moon? space elavatior second mars rover maybe towers is a waste of nasa's money.
ify

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch... a crain cant reach the moon can it? and as high as I like to get is 6 ft tall.
ify

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

ify wrote:
<quoted text>Now the ONLY answer to you questions is this the world is going to stop useing coal? ha? You think? The world has already discoverd a new energy source and has not told people yet, or the world plans on people like you to just be set desolve away, http://www.youtube.com/watch... maybe you should move to Dubai its just 10 years old all you see in all these youtube videos was built in the past 10 years , and usa has not even finished one tower yet maybe towers is out of use really who needs towers? that was back in the day , we are reaching for the stars mars who needs a earth tower from the ground when your sights is on other planets water on the moon? space elavator second mars rover maybe towers is a waste of nasa's money.
Other than Nuclear there is No Other Power Source than can provide even a tiny fraction of the US energy needs... None, Nada... Solar in any form with all technology foreseen for the next 50 years cannot work every where, Wind in Every Form foreseen for the next 50 years cannot work every where... Electric Cars must be charged, Hybrids must be fueled, Houses must be heated, lands must be fertilized, stuff has to be made and Other than Oil and Coal no other source can produce more than a fraction of US needs... Other than Nuclear... Which is what we should be moving too en mass...
future ssi drawer

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

I dont have a record. peroid. and I dont have any kind of drug problem. I will relocate if theirs a job waiting

“Old Time Recipe”

Since: Nov 12

Cannon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

future ssi drawer wrote:
I dont have a record. peroid. and I dont have any kind of drug problem. I will relocate if theirs a job waiting
I don't think there is anything wrong with drawing a check personally. I think people who complain about others drawing, are just wanting to draw themselves. This country should take care of it's own, in my opinion.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

future ssi drawer wrote:
Right Now in South Dakota they have openings for 10,000 jobs running the gambit of vocations..They need drivers, equipment ops, teachers, general labor and every kind of job under the sun to support the mines that are booming.... About anyone can have a job waiting.. You may have to make a trip to get all the balls in a row... but I would suggest you contact any of the dozens of head hunters looking for people and go through the resume/application stuff and then you can do a phone interview which will lead to a one on one interview out their on site... Get all of your certs, documents and work history together and write a cover letter outlining you job history...

You may have to go alone and get to work, most the companies supply work camp housing for new hires... This will give you time to settle in and find a place to live before you bring your family out...

http://southdakota.jobing.com/cat/mining

http://www.salary.com/careers/layouthtmls/jm_...

http://www.careerjet.com/wsearch/jobs...
demrules

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

ON TIME wrote:
<quoted text>
For your Info.... God has his Hands on these Miners Jobs... The House over turned the Presidents decisions & we had 7,000.00 men go back to work in the Mines... Who were laid off because of Obama. God is bigger than any thing that this President can sign or put in place.... Proverbs 18:21 says there is Power of Life & Death in the Tongue. If you speak it. you shall eat the Friut thereof! Our Miners will not be without work, their Mines will be not Shut down.
My Nephew was without work for almost 3 months.....The House over turned Obamas Decisions & put our Miners Back to work... We can call Hall Rodgers & Jim Stewart ( St Rep) Call everyone you can....Faith isn't knowing that God can, It's knowing that GOD WILL !!!! Gods People don't stand back & let Satan have the Upper Hand....People we need to Pray for our Coal Miners..... God watch over them each & everyone! Lord there are Families who Depend on these Coal Companies! God we ask that you shelter each man & his Family with your Loving Graceful Hand & Protect them from any Devour that Satan has set out against them, The Lord Rebuke you Satan....Not Us, But the Lord, Rebuke you from these Jobs & these Families.... Amen... So Be it !!!!
First I would like to state that I work and receive no assistance. Not all dems get assistance and not all rep work. I know more republicans that get assistance than I know of democrats. I wish u ppl would stop using Gods name and then turn around and lie. You are a racist, be honest, thats why Pres Obama is hated esp in this area. People like u defend these mines when its the coal owners that are killing ppl. They take short cuts that put these miners lives at risk ur just too ignorant to see that.
Its Over

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Coal will never be the same regardless of who is president. Time to find a new place and a new job or just sit in the mud. Look around. Its over.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 73 of73
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

91 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Justice Dale 138,681
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min Mike D 122,771
Best elementary school 24 min momma of 5 15
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 1 hr nope 920
Maryann Smith and Thomas (Oct '12) 1 hr lettin it all out 21
new restaurant in downtown shopping center 2 hr jimmy 28
lamon jones 2 hr someone who knows 13
Corey vs. Collins 4 hr Pop 56
•••
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters