Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Nimbletwig wrote:
I tip my hat to the new constitution, take a bow for the new revolution.
Smile and grin at the change all around me, Pick up my guitar and play, Just like yesterday, And I'll get on my knees and pray
We don't get fooled again

“Insensitive Beast”

Since: Dec 10

Cannon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile and grin at the change all around me, Pick up my guitar and play, Just like yesterday, And I'll get on my knees and pray
We don't get fooled again
I'm afraid as of last night, we have just been Fooled Again...lol

“Remember the Fifth of November”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Nimbletwig wrote:
<quoted text>I'm afraid as of last night, we have just been Fooled Again...lol
I too fear the same fate, Twig.
Rumors

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

coalminer

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

the epa is going to have to step back away from coal mining the president does apoint the epa so he can un apoint them there are alot of money that goes to them from tax money that could be used for other things Kentucky is in trouble for the next 4 years.
Huh

Viper, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

NoBull wrote:
<quoted text>Screw you Huh. You obviously don't know what your talking about so instead of wasting my time trying to educate you on what just really happened, I will just tell you this. A lot of hard working honest people who believe in doing what's right are going to be affected negatively by this situation. Get my point? Also I think that all you check drawers should be drug tested regularly just to make sure that the money us hardworking people are donating people like you is being used for what it's intended purpose was...??? Any takers??
Listen, you can bitch all you want or you can choose to do something different to make your situation better. You think you are the only one that works or worked to pay taxes?? You think the rest of the people on here posting draws a check and takes advantage of poor you?? You're wrong buddy, times got bad on this end too. In case you didn't hear they are going to drug test the deadbeats that abuse the system. Be thankful for what you have instead of what you had. Most of us have less now than we did a few years back.

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

http://www.panoramio.com/user/

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Nimbletwig wrote:
<quoted text>I'm afraid as of last night, we have just been Fooled Again...lol
http://youtu.be/g9S93bE06H0
working4jesus

Hortonville, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Nimbletwig wrote:
<quoted text>My father is a boss over a big strip mining operation. He told me last night, if Obama won, he'd be out of a job within six months.

Proverbs 18:21 There is power in life & Death of the Tongue! What you speak, you shall eat the Fruit there of. Don't Speak, that the Mines will be shut down... We have an Advocate to the Heavenly Father, to ask of him what we will & it will be done. In the Name of Jesus !!!!
Our Provisions don't come from Obama, it comes from our Heavenly Father above! God said that these things shall come to pass, but we have no worry over them! God is our Provider!!!! Obama isn't the man I voted for & I don't have to agree with his Rules. I just have to ask my Heavenly Father to care for me & my Family ! He has & he always will !!! working4jesus You need to do the same... God Bless...
working4jesus

Hortonville, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

coalminer wrote:
i think it is sad the way the coal is going down hill. I worked in under ground coal mines since 1983 to 2004 was a mine forman over 10 years.I still have family layed off.This is the worst that that it has ever been. Yes it is ashame that it not going to get no better.

Coal Miner.... Proverbs 18:21 says there is power in life & death of the tongue. You shall eat the fruit that you speak thereof. Instead of letting Your family live in lack start speak this scripture over their lives. Obama isn't the Author & Finisher of our Faith. God, Our Heavenly Father is! He said what ever we ask in Jesus name it will be given by the Father. Who is your Heavenly Father? Who is your Daddy, not your Earthly Dad, but your Heavenly Dad? He doesn't want any of his children living in lack, I have a Nephew who was laid off just before this Election! 7,000.00 men lost their jobs in Tenn, Ky & Va.... The House over ruled the Presidents decision to stop Coal ! We have Representatives that are Republicans who will have to decide to agree with Obama... Not if God has anything to do with it.... It's Gods Choice, not Obmamas.... My Nephew is back to work, Thank you Jesus !!!!

People we need to hit our kneess instead of getting on Topix & saying what we think will come to pass! We have a Heavenly Father, an Advocate , Jesus.... All we need to do is call upon him... FAITH, Isn't believeing that God can....Faith is know that God Will !!! Believe in this... God Will...Have Faith.. We have to Pray untill we see God Show up & show off !!! God Bless you & your Family..... Pray this over their lives... Working4jesus....
ON TIME

Hortonville, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Huh wrote:
You all bitch about your situation and the situation the country is heading. Most of the people on here get some kind of assistance from the government anyway. Do you all not realize that Kentucky is about 75% to 80% dependent on the government. If Romney were elected this state would have been demolished. You bitch because the moratoriums and other problems blocking people from work. Do you not realize that he's just one person that has to answer to other people? If you really have a problem with the way the country's being run, you need to complain to your congress and senate. They are the idiots that pull stool from their asses. They block or vote down every law,mandate, or proposal put in front of them. Just because they can't work across the isle. The republicans are just shooting themselves in the foot. So if you really have a problem. Write or call the elected officials in your state and tell them to playing like school girls and come up with a solution.

You speak foolishness, I am a Democrate & I am so ashamed that what I once Believed in, only killed unborn children. I also voted for companies to leave the United States & go to Abroad countries.... Shoot ourselves in the Foot.... No we should have Voted & Prayed Harder to stop Freaks such as You who believes that being what you are is going to make it all right! No it won't, not without God in our Lives. Our Nations has left God out of every thing in our Lives! Including you.... Not Me, I will Call upon the Hope above all hope! God, My Father in Heaven...
God said what ever I ask in Jesus's Name, it will be given by my Heavenly Father! This Nation will be Judged, so will you.... So will I... This is no situation that any school Girl could Handle... So Why would you say something as STUPID as that... Your Intelligence must be of a lower Quaility or something..... As Far as contacting our State Reps, Congressmen & other Officials, we have contacted them. Your Ignorance couldn't even call them out by Name !!!! Foolishness... Learn how to attack, On an Intellect Level before you speak STUPID........Before you post anything....ON TIME....
ON TIME

Hortonville, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

EPA wrote:
the president does not control the epa and this is the group thats blocking permits from coal mining companys ....i know this to be true i worked in the mines for 21 yrs.i started out at the bottom and work my way up thru the ranks,,,,and at the top level u have the epa. on every side,these people can come in and do things that even msha,,,or osha cant do,,,i feel so bad for fellow miners and there familys,when these mines shut down and they are out of work,,but blaming the president wont fix it ,,u have to makes calls to hal rogers and other people right here in ky,,,they can do more then any 1can to fix the coal problem
For your Info.... God has his Hands on these Miners Jobs... The House over turned the Presidents decisions & we had 7,000.00 men go back to work in the Mines... Who were laid off because of Obama. God is bigger than any thing that this President can sign or put in place.... Proverbs 18:21 says there is Power of Life & Death in the Tongue. If you speak it. you shall eat the Friut thereof! Our Miners will not be without work, their Mines will be not Shut down.

My Nephew was without work for almost 3 months.....The House over turned Obamas Decisions & put our Miners Back to work... We can call Hall Rodgers & Jim Stewart ( St Rep) Call everyone you can....Faith isn't knowing that God can, It's knowing that GOD WILL !!!! Gods People don't stand back & let Satan have the Upper Hand....People we need to Pray for our Coal Miners..... God watch over them each & everyone! Lord there are Families who Depend on these Coal Companies! God we ask that you shelter each man & his Family with your Loving Graceful Hand & Protect them from any Devour that Satan has set out against them, The Lord Rebuke you Satan....Not Us, But the Lord, Rebuke you from these Jobs & these Families.... Amen... So Be it !!!!
ON TIME

Hortonville, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

coalminer wrote:
the epa is going to have to step back away from coal mining the president does apoint the epa so he can un apoint them there are alot of money that goes to them from tax money that could be used for other things Kentucky is in trouble for the next 4 years.
Proverbs 18:21 says that there is Power of Life & Death of the Tongue. What you Speak, you shall eat the fruit thereof. Don't let this Election of a Man named Obama take your Faith away from a God that People says he might hear our Prayers, But that God Will hear our Prayers. Faith isn't believeing that GOD can, but it's believeing that God Will Hear our prayers! Don't let Man oor Satan, steal or Devour our Prayers over all of our Coal Miners & their Jobs.

My Nephew was laid off for 3 months, along with 7,000.00 other men in Tenn, Ky & Va. The House Overturned Obamas Decision & put our miners back to work. We just had the worst Drought in History, while Obama decided to make Ethonol out of Sugar Cane.... We are now feeding our Live stock their winter reserve of Food... God is in control & we need to trust in GOD.... Believe that not only He Can, But that He will Answer our Prayers.....People come on, Pray....Pray Harder than you ever have in your Life that Obama doesn't Bring Our Nation To Ruins... After watching 2016, Obama, the Fake, the Lies & who our President really is ! My Heart is Sick, knowing that we have not prayed hard enough to stop this AntiChrist In the US...... This Man & His Fathers Dreams is to bring America to a state of Poverty, Like Obama grew up in.( Because of his mothers Choice ) Obama wants us as Desolate as he felt he was growing up. His Plans & Intentions are very Cruel for our Country... Pray...Pray...Pray... That God outs this man out of our Country.... A Word, ON TIME
I WORK

Hortonville, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text> Listen, you can bitch all you want or you can choose to do something different to make your situation better. You think you are the only one that works or worked to pay taxes?? You think the rest of the people on here posting draws a check and takes advantage of poor you?? You're wrong buddy, times got bad on this end too. In case you didn't hear they are going to drug test the deadbeats that abuse the system. Be thankful for what you have instead of what you had. Most of us have less now than we did a few years back.
"HUH" You just need to shut the CRAP Up...... Are you angry with yourself or someone else ? I can't figure this one out.... No, the rest of us don't draw a Frigging Ck.... As far as you know "Know it All" I have to pay for a Drug test every time I go to a Doctor. On top of paying for an office visit & pay for my Meds. HUH, I work, I don't draw a ck ! Nor do I have Medical Ins.
You think you know every one on here, you don't! I work, 10-12 Hours aday! Would work 2 jobs but jobs are few & so many people need to work also. So I pray that they will also be blessed for their effort of working, even if it's minimum wage. Do you work for min wage? Do you feed your Family or pay all of your bills on that kind of payck? I doubt it with your POMPOUS Attitude!!! Many Of us have less than we had less than last yr!

I have less Health & can't work as much as I did last yr. None the less I still have to Provide for my Home, because I am the Sole Provider! "HUH" Shut Up, The Likes of your kind makes me Heart Sick... You are a Know it all , who knows NOTHING !!!! I WORK !!!

“ ideals for a better world”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Reality seems to be in sort supply as i read all these comments.
Huh

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

ON TIME wrote:
<quoted text>
You speak foolishness, I am a Democrate & I am so ashamed that what I once Believed in, only killed unborn children. I also voted for companies to leave the United States & go to Abroad countries.... Shoot ourselves in the Foot.... No we should have Voted & Prayed Harder to stop Freaks such as You who believes that being what you are is going to make it all right! No it won't, not without God in our Lives. Our Nations has left God out of every thing in our Lives! Including you.... Not Me, I will Call upon the Hope above all hope! God, My Father in Heaven...
God said what ever I ask in Jesus's Name, it will be given by my Heavenly Father! This Nation will be Judged, so will you.... So will I... This is no situation that any school Girl could Handle... So Why would you say something as STUPID as that... Your Intelligence must be of a lower Quaility or something..... As Far as contacting our State Reps, Congressmen & other Officials, we have contacted them. Your Ignorance couldn't even call them out by Name !!!! Foolishness... Learn how to attack, On an Intellect Level before you speak STUPID........Before you post anything....ON TIME....
Hey, I'm a GOD fearing man with alot to fear. You speak as if you are of higher power or intelligence than me. You mention GOD every few lines. Maybe instead of asking GOD for all the help, you could get off your ass and do a little. GOD does not help those who don't help themselves. Also don't forget he made us all equal. Therefore you are no better than me, nor am I any better than you. Anyone can get on here and spout their mouth off. Including me,but I don't see the need in making every post a religious debate. There's other forums for that if you want to post on there. So as I said before, call upon those you elected that do nothing for you now. Their values, beliefs and lies are what you elected them for. Call on them for help as they called on you for your vote.
Huh

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

I WORK wrote:
<quoted text>
"HUH" You just need to shut the CRAP Up...... Are you angry with yourself or someone else ? I can't figure this one out.... No, the rest of us don't draw a Frigging Ck.... As far as you know "Know it All" I have to pay for a Drug test every time I go to a Doctor. On top of paying for an office visit & pay for my Meds. HUH, I work, I don't draw a ck ! Nor do I have Medical Ins.
You think you know every one on here, you don't! I work, 10-12 Hours aday! Would work 2 jobs but jobs are few & so many people need to work also. So I pray that they will also be blessed for their effort of working, even if it's minimum wage. Do you work for min wage? Do you feed your Family or pay all of your bills on that kind of payck? I doubt it with your POMPOUS Attitude!!! Many Of us have less than we had less than last yr!
I have less Health & can't work as much as I did last yr. None the less I still have to Provide for my Home, because I am the Sole Provider! "HUH" Shut Up, The Likes of your kind makes me Heart Sick... You are a Know it all , who knows NOTHING !!!! I WORK !!!
I am glad you still have a job as most don't these days. I can tell that you are upset. I don't know if its at me or your situation. I'm sorry to inform you that I do not know it all and I too live on similar terms as you do. I am not the soul provider for my family tho. My wife has a job and the bills are basically split. I find it easier if you have help with the bills. If you tackle this issue alone it will only bring hardship upon you. I just find it better when both parties contribute to bill issue. I do not know your age or if you have a spouse that would help. I am sorry you feel this way about me.
electric lover

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

lots of ppl has those sticker's that say "if you don't like coal then don't use electricity.lol i hate that old nasty black coal but i love electric.
Answer

Williamsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Huh wrote:
<quoted text> Hey, I'm a GOD fearing man with alot to fear. You speak as if you are of higher power or intelligence than me. You mention GOD every few lines. Maybe instead of asking GOD for all the help, you could get off your ass and do a little. GOD does not help those who don't help themselves. Also don't forget he made us all equal. Therefore you are no better than me, nor am I any better than you. Anyone can get on here and spout their mouth off. Including me,but I don't see the need in making every post a religious debate. There's other forums for that if you want to post on there. So as I said before, call upon those you elected that do nothing for you now. Their values, beliefs and lies are what you elected them for. Call on them for help as they called on you for your vote.
God has the power to create the earth and he put everything in it we needed to live and have a life here if we abide in him and he abides in us he said ask what you shall and he said he would never leave or forsake his children he not a man that he has to lie and we are not equal in nothing not in weight eye color hair color god made us all different.
sling blade

Plainwell, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

i reckon. unh
Huh

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Answer wrote:
<quoted text>God has the power to create the earth and he put everything in it we needed to live and have a life here if we abide in him and he abides in us he said ask what you shall and he said he would never leave or forsake his children he not a man that he has to lie and we are not equal in nothing not in weight eye color hair color god made us all different.
He gave us common sense too. Common sense tells me if my ass is hurting or struggling I need to do what I can to help myself. If it were to be jobless, I'd get out and find myself some work. If I were hungry, I'd find me some food. You shouldn't sit around and wait for GOD to do all the work. You should put some effort in as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of73
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min Khatru 123,005
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 7 min Ancient Wolf 81,234
Michael Warren 1 hr lol 5
Roger Woolum 1 hr Concerned 5
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr Jay 138,847
Petition for barbourville city council to RESIGN 2 hr guss 11
Barbourville Street Dept truck at Ernies Liquor... 3 hr guss 3
Corey vs. Collins 6 hr Truth 67
•••