knox co teachers
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
fat a-- teachers 20011

United States

#1 May 29, 2011
y is the teacher's fat they don't teach our kids they wont to hold them back if the kid fell's so doed the teacher
annie

Covington, VA

#2 May 29, 2011
lmao whats your problem?
view from the back

Kittanning, PA

#3 May 29, 2011
sitting + lunchroom food = fat teachers
sad

London, KY

#4 May 29, 2011
I know of a girl that is in the 3rd. year of high school at Knox Central and she cannot even spell simple words and put a sentence together and they keep on passing her every year. I guess just because she has atu. they let her pass. What kind of life is this girl going to have? Noone will work with her or help her i just think it so sad. I heard from one of her school friends that the girl says her mother is on drugs and runs the roads and won't help her.
parent

United States

#5 May 29, 2011
what is atu?
Parent

Doniphan, MO

#6 May 29, 2011
sad wrote:
I know of a girl that is in the 3rd. year of high school at Knox Central and she cannot even spell simple words and put a sentence together and they keep on passing her every year. I guess just because she has atu. they let her pass. What kind of life is this girl going to have? Noone will work with her or help her i just think it so sad. I heard from one of her school friends that the girl says her mother is on drugs and runs the roads and won't help her.
I know her she went to Union and got a teaching job and taught my child last year. She couldn't find Kentucky on a map
I know her well. My child came home and said, " Mommy teachers dumb."
central elem

Kittanning, PA

#7 May 29, 2011
well, teacher is not as dumb as her teacher aide think she is
cent_elem

Kittanning, PA

#8 May 29, 2011
teacher aides are not the "brightest crayons in the box" that is why they the assist instead of teach.
Reverse Birth Control

United States

#9 May 29, 2011
Read, this junk, and those of you that can, THINK, is it not a shame that condoms don't work in reverse? Idiots breed idiots.
cent_elem

Kittanning, PA

#10 May 29, 2011
Parent wrote:
<quoted text>
I know her she went to Union and got a teaching job and taught my child last year. She couldn't find Kentucky on a map
My kid said, "Mommy why is teacher's aide so dumb? She is never in room and help teacher." I told my kid that the aide wouldn't help teacher because she was to busy carrying gossip up and down the hallways trying to get teacher fired. My kid thought about it a moment and said "you are right,mommy, I heard her telling a lie about teacher as I passed her in the hallway going to lunch."
parent2

London, KY

#11 May 29, 2011
Parent wrote:
<quoted text>
I think they meant the child is not doing like they should be doing being in the 3rd. year of high school, not the teachers.
KDE

East Bernstadt, KY

#12 May 29, 2011
Why is it always Central Elementary? It this school a nest for bad teachers that behave badly.
What is up with this school?
office worker

London, KY

#13 May 29, 2011
KDE wrote:
Why is it always Central Elementary? It this school a nest for bad teachers that behave badly.
My work place was the same way until we changed bosses. You have a lack of leadership. You need a new boss.
board of ed

Kittanning, PA

#14 May 30, 2011
KDE wrote:
The school is under bad management. If you teach, you are punished if you spend the school day spreading lies and talking on facebook you are considered a good teacher.
haha

Green Forest, AR

#15 May 30, 2011
That is Knox Central.
boohoo

Kittanning, PA

#16 May 30, 2011
I heard that none of the pink slips were pulled back from teachers or aides. Does that mean they dont have a job? so sad.
Curious

Dexter, MO

#17 May 30, 2011
Are Amy Hampton and Eric Canady still teaching and/or employed by Knox Co?
school kid

London, KY

#18 May 30, 2011
view from the back wrote:
sitting + lunchroom food = fat teachers
all teachers are fat and old to me idont like to look at any of them
probably not

Harrison, AR

#19 May 30, 2011
I don't think that Amy Hampton and Eric canady has come back to teaching yet.
Gone

Manchester, KY

#20 May 31, 2011
probably not wrote:
I don't think that Amy Hampton and Eric canady has come back to teaching yet.
My kid is at LC and said he hasn't seen either of the Canady's in a long time. He said Amy cleaned her room out and so did her sub because she didn't get the job. He said Eric's sub was still there at the end of the year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Three liquor stores in bville 32 min Just Wondering 15
Kentucky holds hearing on proposed health overhaul 33 min Republican 6
Just Wondering!! 44 min Just Wondering 1
Yolanda 56 min truth 4
tara 58 min Lol 18
JR SMITH snitch 1 hr Flat-Lick 16
Live music june 30th at the oven mitt knox stre... 1 hr john 1
KCHS principal 9 hr Gravy 29

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web