London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Justified wrote:
Mad as Hell. Obama on TV. Going to use exeitive orders re: gun control. I'v called everywhere and nobody has 38 or 40 cal shells. Walmart girl in sporting goods told me they were out. I asked if they were on order. She told me she was'nt allowed to order anymore and said that came from the company head. I've called all the gun shops around here and they are also out. Was told they were on back order and had no idea if or when they would get them. I guess if someone breaks in on us we are suppose to hit them over the head with the stock. Looks like with the stroke of the pen Obama will have us under control like Nero Caesar.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
abc

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok.. lets get this straight... You have no problem with 1,692 homicides with Knives, No problem with 356 killed by Shotguns, 496 by Hammers, 726 by fists and hands, 75 by fire... But 50 killed with rifles that fall under the definitions of so called Assault Weapons is the problem and you want to take away the Millions of Legally owned fire arms that have never been involved in a crime....
Now you add so called Armour Piercing bullets... Never mind that a .223 armor piercing is less lethal than a .223 hollow point on the human body and a standard issue Vest will not stop either round... Unless you are speaking of Hand Gun rounds...
Lets consider that it is Legal to buy Kevlar by Bad Guys... And as a Legal Gun owner I think You should be held accountable if a Bad guy with body armor kills a Good guy with rounds you force him to use that don't stop the Bad guy from killing the good guy and his family...
http://www.youtube.com/watch... Very insightful video...feel bad for the auzies
varmit

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a damn fool. Why are you not allowed to own a tank, how about a hand grenade? Whats the difference? If I should be held "accountable" if a bad guy breaks in on someone wearing armor and the home owner can't defend themselves, then you should be held accountable for a bad guy killing a cop because he used armor piercing bullets! I think the latter happens more often.. You people are nuts. The big bad government is coming for you, watch out. Better get your foil hats on. LOL
actually you can legally own a tank and hang grenades, actual machine guns too above and beyond so called assault weapons, there is merely the submittal of fingerprints, a 6 month wait, and a 200 dollar tax per weapon or grenade or round of ammo above a certain caliber such as those used in a tanks main gun.

AND that will STILL be legal if the proposed laws pass.
Hmmm

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

varmit wrote:
<quoted text>
actually you can legally own a tank and hang grenades, actual machine guns too above and beyond so called assault weapons, there is merely the submittal of fingerprints, a 6 month wait, and a 200 dollar tax per weapon or grenade or round of ammo above a certain caliber such as those used in a tanks main gun.
AND that will STILL be legal if the proposed laws pass.
No, you can not own a hand grenade. You can buy tanks all day long, but all the weapons will be dummies. You can't own a tank with active weapons.

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

http://www.panoramio.com/user/

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Hey folks..... take a closer look at this photo of the prez shooting skeet... Look at the Amount of smoke, the muzzle of the barrels and the location of the vent plume... Opinions? I will wait to see if other see what I see before I tell mine.... Never mind the fact he's not looking down the sights, he don't know how to stand and he don't know how to shoulder a skeet gun after have claimed he shoots skeet all the time.... Would just like other to Closely examine the Gun and tell me what you think...

http://politix.topix.com/img/0NE8ETPK0NOV8TFK...

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Must have a hole in the side of the barrel. Nobody said he's an expert when it comes to stance and aiming. It is a weird looking picture though.

Flat Lick Ky.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Also I've shot a lot of shot guns and never noticed that much smoke. It vents like a black powder but I've never seen one that breaks down. That gun looks like it does.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Limbertwig wrote:
Must have a hole in the side of the barrel. Nobody said he's an expert when it comes to stance and aiming. It is a weird looking picture though.
Look at the Muzzle real close... as for stance thats one thing... He's Not Looking.. His Eye is way below the sight line...

Flat Lick Ky.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Also the gun looks like an over and under. Could the air have moved the smoke from the first shot> 2 plumes = 2 shots.

Flat Lick Ky.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at the Muzzle real close... as for stance thats one thing... He's Not Looking.. His Eye is way below the sight line...
The top barrel looks like it has a choke or something screwed in it.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>The top barrel looks like it has a choke or something screwed in it.
Little problem with that... If your choke sticks out the other barrel will hit it when fired... the wadding expands the instant it leaves the barrel... That's why the make threaded chokes that fit Inside the Barrel on double guns... Or if they do extend past the muzzle Both Barrels will have them , one full choke and one modified... Have Never seen one that only had a single choke sticking out past the other barrel...

https://www.google.com/search...

Truthfully... It looks like a Movie Prop Gun firing Pyrodex charge with a gas port to keep the pressure down... Not Magna ported because the port is Way to far back... The thing at the muzzle can't be the wad and load caught as it leaves the barrel because the gas plume if to far ahead of it... And theres Way too much smoke for it to be Smokeless Power... But they do load pyrodex in blanks for movie shoot outs for the effect on camera...

If it is a specially built and ported gun with a choke that sticks out past another firing barrel I would never fire the bottom barrel... It looks like a Citori O/U gun

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

This one Maybe would explain the side plume but not the muzzle thingy... http://hammerbackguns.com/images/citori_xs_sk...

Flat Lick Ky.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
Little problem with that... If your choke sticks out the other barrel will hit it when fired... the wadding expands the instant it leaves the barrel... That's why the make threaded chokes that fit Inside the Barrel on double guns... Or if they do extend past the muzzle Both Barrels will have them , one full choke and one modified... Have Never seen one that only had a single choke sticking out past the other barrel...
https://www.google.com/search...
Truthfully... It looks like a Movie Prop Gun firing Pyrodex charge with a gas port to keep the pressure down... Not Magna ported because the port is Way to far back... The thing at the muzzle can't be the wad and load caught as it leaves the barrel because the gas plume if to far ahead of it... And theres Way too much smoke for it to be Smokeless Power... But they do load pyrodex in blanks for movie shoot outs for the effect on camera...
If it is a specially built and ported gun with a choke that sticks out past another firing barrel I would never fire the bottom barrel... It looks like a Citori O/U gun
I hate to change the subject but I have to ask if you watched the video of the hearing I posted.
Justified

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

HaHaHaHaHa. Obama voter called me wanting to buy 38 shells. Says they can't find any. I guess I'll keep my shells and they can live (or not) with their vote. HaHaHaHa. #whoslaughingnow
lol

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Again, blanks.
lol

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

I like this game. LOL
abc

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

My father always said that the Government would come and whip the people with switches this was back in 1960 old fellow may have been correct...we may see a big army tank pull up and a bunch of soldiers get out and go door to door with switches and whip the chit out of people that speak up and say whats on there minds , might make you pick your own switch and just whip you until you piss your pants right in front your neibours and wife and kids and say Now you listen here if I have to come back I will bring blood next time out your back you hear me???? now get in your house before I back hand you...and the people will say okk we are sorry we want talk again just dont hit us on the skin let us keep our shirts on ok?....then make you pay a fine and write 10,000 times I will never talk back to the Government again over and over...what if they did that lol.?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 118 of118
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

87 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min American Lady 144,735
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 19 min Khatru 127,913
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr Tollesboro Guy 81,545
Blackberries $20/gallon 1 hr Brian 4
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr LMS 26,171
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr LMS 16,112
4 sale 1 hr travis 1
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 3 hr Cantfixstupid 374
KC Basketball Coach Thu breaking news 49
•••
•••
•••
•••