First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Justified

Barbourville, KY

#1 Jan 14, 2013
Mad as Hell. Obama on TV. Going to use exeitive orders re: gun control. I'v called everywhere and nobody has 38 or 40 cal shells. Walmart girl in sporting goods told me they were out. I asked if they were on order. She told me she was'nt allowed to order anymore and said that came from the company head. I've called all the gun shops around here and they are also out. Was told they were on back order and had no idea if or when they would get them. I guess if someone breaks in on us we are suppose to hit them over the head with the stock. Looks like with the stroke of the pen Obama will have us under control like Nero Caesar.

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

Brodhead, KY

#2 Jan 14, 2013
Welcome to the New and Changed America... Elections have Consequences

http://youtu.be/2zeqtS1IOhs

Brodhead, KY

#3 Jan 14, 2013
Justified wrote:
Mad as Hell. Obama on TV. Going to use exeitive orders re: gun control. I'v called everywhere and nobody has 38 or 40 cal shells. Walmart girl in sporting goods told me they were out. I asked if they were on order. She told me she was'nt allowed to order anymore and said that came from the company head. I've called all the gun shops around here and they are also out. Was told they were on back order and had no idea if or when they would get them. I guess if someone breaks in on us we are suppose to hit them over the head with the stock. Looks like with the stroke of the pen Obama will have us under control like Nero Caesar.
You should have seen this coming and been stock piling like many of us for the last year....
Justified

Barbourville, KY

#4 Jan 14, 2013
Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
You should have seen this coming and been stock piling like many of us for the last year....
I have seen it coming. I've read and listened to politicians. I've read. I am a procrastinator. If your interested Bass Pro Shop in Sevierville Tn. is where I found what I needed. I have a feeling when they sell their stock, you may not find what you need.
Thanks Quantummist.
gunless

Barbourville, KY

#5 Jan 14, 2013
Justified wrote:
<quoted text>
I have seen it coming. I've read and listened to politicians. I've read. I am a procrastinator. If your interested Bass Pro Shop in Sevierville Tn. is where I found what I needed. I have a feeling when they sell their stock, you may not find what you need.
Thanks Quantummist.
By god he's going to stop these killings and i'm glad!! he's taking all the guns and all the ammo accept for hunting guns and maybe we won't have 11,000 gun deaths a year.. all you barrel suckers suck it up and take it ! take and turn all your guns into the sheriffs office emmediately !! and don't think you can fight back with your little plinkers !! obama has weapons of mass destruction and you'all know he wouldn't hesitate to use them to protect the american people.. now tomorrow is tuesday so lets get em all over to john ok ? thanks
pappy

Tacoma, WA

#6 Jan 14, 2013
Congress is not going to let it happen. He might put things in a crunch but the Gun Ban will not happen anytime soon.
Justified

Barbourville, KY

#7 Jan 14, 2013
pappy wrote:
Congress is not going to let it happen. He might put things in a crunch but the Gun Ban will not happen anytime soon.
But they will inch til they get there. And Obama is going wild with his pen (executive orders).
80s kid

Manchester, KY

#8 Jan 14, 2013
gunless wrote:
<quoted text> By god he's going to stop these killings and i'm glad!! he's taking all the guns and all the ammo accept for hunting guns and maybe we won't have 11,000 gun deaths a year.. all you barrel suckers suck it up and take it ! take and turn all your guns into the sheriffs office emmediately !! and don't think you can fight back with your little plinkers !! obama has weapons of mass destruction and you'all know he wouldn't hesitate to use them to protect the american people.. now tomorrow is tuesday so lets get em all over to john ok ? thanks
You should change your name to spineless or brainless why don't you go suck one a barrel and pull the trigger with your toe and make it 1100 +1
Justified

Barbourville, KY

#9 Jan 14, 2013
Greta Van Susteren just had a segment with Jackson Co. sheriff Denny Peyman. Says he will not take guns away from citizens if Obama signed an exectutive order. Guy makes sense.
pappy

Tacoma, WA

#10 Jan 14, 2013
Justified wrote:
Greta Van Susteren just had a segment with Jackson Co. sheriff Denny Peyman. Says he will not take guns away from citizens if Obama signed an exectutive order. Guy makes sense.
What the pres might try to do is turn citizens against citizens with the assault weapons thing. He could say they only want the automatic weapons to be banned and taken away. A lot of people will fall for it because over half of Americans don't know the difference between automatic and semi-automatic. The anti gun folks talk about how dangerous they are when in reality they are normal firearms with plastic stocks instead of wooden ones. I look for a lot of confusion trying to enforce any law or executive order that is in direct conflict with the Constitution. Better start getting lockjaw soon and go mole. If you have to ask, you wouldn't understand.
Justified

Barbourville, KY

#11 Jan 15, 2013
pappy wrote:
<quoted text>What the pres might try to do is turn citizens against citizens with the assault weapons thing. He could say they only want the automatic weapons to be banned and taken away. A lot of people will fall for it because over half of Americans don't know the difference between automatic and semi-automatic. The anti gun folks talk about how dangerous they are when in reality they are normal firearms with plastic stocks instead of wooden ones. I look for a lot of confusion trying to enforce any law or executive order that is in direct conflict with the Constitution. Better start getting lockjaw soon and go mole. If you have to ask, you wouldn't understand.
Obama may be able to turn citizen against citizen in the cities where they have people corraled. But out here in the country Obama will turn citizens against Obama and his.
DDgunslinger

Staunton, VA

#12 Jan 15, 2013
Today, America stands on the verge of domestic war precisely because America stands on the verge of dictatorship. A corporate-flavored variety of fascism has reared its ugly soul, where corporations and government conspire in dark rooms to rob from the American people their health, their paychecks, their voices and their rifles. The face of that fascism is unimportant because it is the same face that fascists have presented throughout history: the face of a talented orator, a handsome, even noble-looking gentleman, a man of the people who explains that his acts of power usurpation are only pursued with great reluctance and at the desperate demand of his constituents. This is the well-worn justification of Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin, Mao Tse Teng, and now Barack Obama.

Brodhead, KY

#13 Jan 15, 2013
"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future."
- Adolf Hitler
pappy

Tacoma, WA

#14 Jan 18, 2013
Pretty soon.
Ugg

London, KY

#15 Jan 19, 2013
You people act like a bunch of fools. The second amendment does not say what kind of "arms" you are allowed to have. There is no way our forefathers could have known what guns would be capable of doing in 2013. If they had a magic ball and could see 2013 I'm sure they would have made things A LOT different. If you think you need a gun to protect yourself against the government then you are all kinds of crazy. If the "government" wanted to harm the people there in no gun that will help you. You are completely defenceless, they could take us all out within minutes.
Really

Williamsburg, KY

#16 Jan 24, 2013
Ugg wrote:
You people act like a bunch of fools. The second amendment does not say what kind of "arms" you are allowed to have. There is no way our forefathers could have known what guns would be capable of doing in 2013. If they had a magic ball and could see 2013 I'm sure they would have made things A LOT different. If you think you need a gun to protect yourself against the government then you are all kinds of crazy. If the "government" wanted to harm the people there in no gun that will help you. You are completely defenceless, they could take us all out within minutes.
First off you spelled defenseless wrong, you freaking imbecile (look it up). Pansies like you make me sick and are what is wrong with American today. Our forefathers fought and died for these rights and you and the rest of your blind sheep are just going to lay down and play dead. The second amendment was enacted on the fact that citizens should have special weapons eqaul to that of military use in case the citizens need to act as a militia. If you do not believe what I am saying then look it up. A government who fears their people is a democracy. When people fear their government it is a tyranny. The first thing that Adolf Hitler and so many other dictators before him did was disarm the people. Do not think it cannot happen here and now. We may lose but at least we we die for what we believe in, that more than a coward like you deserves.
Hmmm

Somerset, KY

#17 Jan 24, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
First off you spelled defenseless wrong, you freaking imbecile (look it up). Pansies like you make me sick and are what is wrong with American today. Our forefathers fought and died for these rights and you and the rest of your blind sheep are just going to lay down and play dead. The second amendment was enacted on the fact that citizens should have special weapons eqaul to that of military use in case the citizens need to act as a militia. If you do not believe what I am saying then look it up. A government who fears their people is a democracy. When people fear their government it is a tyranny. The first thing that Adolf Hitler and so many other dictators before him did was disarm the people. Do not think it cannot happen here and now. We may lose but at least we we die for what we believe in, that more than a coward like you deserves.
Weapons equal to their government? Are you kidding me? You think fools like yourself should have drones, tanks, chemical weapons, hand grenades & rocket launchers?(Just to name a few) Our military has weapons that you don't even know about, let alone how to use it. If idiots like yourself could get a hold of things I listed, its not the government people should worry about. It would be you. We wouldn't have a country, people like you would kill everyone. You're an idiot. This isn't the 1700's anymore, you need to wake up fool, the people will never be armed as well as the government, and if they are God help us all because he is the only one that could.

BTW you spelled equal wrong look it up fool! I guess Ugg isn't the only "freaking imbecile" I love it when someone picks on a person for a minor misspelled word and then they make the same mistake. HA
abc

Fordyce, AR

#19 Jan 24, 2013
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Co... This is the United States Constitution and the Bill of rights its what makes the United States of Amarica the Nation it is and to have a President of the United States of America should not that President hold fast all the national laws of the Constitution we swore to uphold if not is that not Treason?http://dictionary.refe rence.com/browse/treason Why should the President be allowed to Break the law he swore to uphold? and ask all others to still respect him? and serve him as Chieff and Commander of what National treason? Impeachment now STAT this man dont understand the very laws of the nation he swore to uphold what part of Logic do we not get here?
abc

Fordyce, AR

#20 Jan 24, 2013
maybe some of there people that think they are Amaricans should really come to know what kind of minds and hearts they have and stop calling Amarica there nation even thow they was born here they should relaly take a deedp look at the way they think and feel and learn to respect the nation that holds true to there hearts the British Monarchy cause so many people thinks they are for liberty and freedoms that the pilgrams fought for and died when in fact they are nothing but British at heart...and dont even know it.
Hmmm

El Paso, AR

#21 Jan 24, 2013
abc wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U nited_States_Constitution This is the United States Constitution and the Bill of rights its what makes the United States of Amarica the Nation it is and to have a President of the United States of America should not that President hold fast all the national laws of the Constitution we swore to uphold if not is that not Treason?http://dictionary.refe rence.com/browse/treason Why should the President be allowed to Break the law he swore to uphold? and ask all others to still respect him? and serve him as Chieff and Commander of what National treason? Impeachment now STAT this man dont understand the very laws of the nation he swore to uphold what part of Logic do we not get here?
President Obama taught constitutional law, I think he could understand the constitution better than most, especially better than someone from a hollow in Barbourville Ky, who is probably high school dropout and hasn't been out of the state more than a few times in their whole life. Do you actually think you know more about the constitution then the President? If you do then that just shows how ignorant you really are!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
teena Marie mills 42 min the truth 16
hau mings mexican restaurant 1 hr eating 4
dinky phipps 1 hr sue 19
Who is Winston tye seeing now....... 1 hr Michael 16
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr ChromiuMan 132,242
Messers 4 hr Wondering 1
Jason hughes son 10 hr Jason cuzzo 1
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web