Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

wondering wrote:
anyone know anything about him?
he is a United states citizen....anything else you need to know?
wondering

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

yes stupid he is talking to my daughter so i want to know about him
Hey

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

No good ! dope head should be his name...... lock your daughter up!
Neighbor

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

He's a drunk and dope head. If you have any say so with your daughter tell her he's No Good.
know

Williamsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

just ask his wife jenny he is on dope bad and like to hit on his ladys he is no good his own family will not fool with him.....TELL HER TO STAY THE H**L AWAY FROM HIM.been in jail ALOT also
con

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

I raped and sodomized him in jail
wondering

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

im talking about the young matt whitehead
matt whitehead

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

If you wannna know about me get to know me instead of getting on here where everyone just hides their name and talks shit... But if any of you got a problem with me or the other mat whitehead than you are welcomed to come to my house instead of talking shit on here. And who's daughter am I talking to?
wondering

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

we check out who she talks to we do not allow dope heads and thieves at our house so if your one do not come around here
LOL

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

I like them both!!!
LOL

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

I think he's a good kid that never had a chance! His dad (in my opinion) is a piece of shit that just gave him to his grandma and walked out!!
Mam, I think everyone deserves one chance! Meet him yourself before you form an opinion of him. If he screws then its on him!
Matt Whitehead

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

wondering wrote:
we check out who she talks to we do not allow dope heads and thieves at our house so if your one do not come around here
You never even told me who you are
Matt Whitehead

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

wondering wrote:
also posting on topix about me is not checking me out... that's just causing me problems and getting me aggravated cause people are getting on here and hiding behind their computers not letting anyone know who they are and running their mouths. If you wanna know who I am than try talking to me...
Fergus

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

wondering wrote:
yes stupid he is talking to my daughter so i want to know about him
then i would suggest that you question your daughter about him,she''ll tell you more about matt than you ever wanted to know.
boony HIGHTZZZZ

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

matt whitehead wrote:
If you wannna know about me get to know me instead of getting on here where everyone just hides their name and talks shit... But if any of you got a problem with me or the other mat whitehead than you are welcomed to come to my house instead of talking shit on here. And who's daughter am I talking to?
i know about him,he never went to school,and when he did show up he always acted strange and smelled like an outhouse.
matt whitehead

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Talk all the trash you want. It entertains me. I don't care what a bunch of fucktards think about me lol
gator

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

that's right man just pay your truck payment
Fergus

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

wondering wrote:
im talking about the young matt whitehead
He is an immigrant yugoslavian refugee seeking asylum at a asylum....anything else you need to know?
Check it out

Williamsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

wondering wrote:
If it is the Matt Whitehead from Booneheight that is aka Chicago, he is as sorry as shit! I don't think they come any worse. Woman beater, cheater, liar, doper, thief, robber, convict... And on and on! If this is the one, and the "girl" he out in public with is your daughter, you need to take a good look at her too. You are what you hang with, and either this isn't her parent questioning or you're extremely naive! The Matt I know is with the girl that is always pregnant and Joe Hinkle is a baby daddy to her. She's trash like Matt. So if you are her parent fix her first.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE