whatthehell

London, KY

#1 Oct 7, 2008
?
Bell County Wildcat

Middlesboro, KY

#2 Oct 7, 2008
What about it? It's where most of my family members are buried at.
Andrew Cox

Somerset, KY

#3 Oct 7, 2008
My uncle Chuck lives there.
Bell County Wildcat

Middlesboro, KY

#4 Oct 7, 2008
My Uncle and Aunt live there,too. Fount and Marie Root.
Amy Eversole

London, KY

#5 Oct 8, 2008
That is where my family is from, and my family's cementary is. It is a very pretty place.
wondering

London, KY

#6 Oct 8, 2008
Beautiful place..i was just there today..the trees are beautiful(changing colors). and the people are so friendly ! Good place to Visit...would love to live there. I plan on going back real soon. Worth a Sunday drive just to take your time and take in the scenery !
Who loves you

Corbin, KY

#7 Oct 8, 2008
I think it's ALMOST HEAVEN there. The people are the BEST in the world. Just stop in on them and say howdy, bet you don't leave without eating a good home cooked meal and ya'll come back now's. Bell County Wildcat,Andrew & Amy you are so lucky to have family there.
Bell County Wildcat

Middlesboro, KY

#8 Oct 8, 2008
Thanks....If you really wanna see something special....go up on the Nan Riley Cemetary in Hammons Fork or the Betty Frost Cemetary in Dissapointment Hollow....My Dad's parents are at Nan Riley Cem.and he is at Betty Frost Cem. ....They are both beautiful places and very well taken of .
A lover of beauty

Corbin, KY

#9 Oct 9, 2008
Bell County Wildcat go to...http://freepages.genealog y.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~foe36 46/Kentucky.html and click on Knox from there you can find thr cemetary and click on it then find the name of the person buried there and click on their name and the picture of the stone is there..Let me know if it works..
A lover of beauty

Corbin, KY

#10 Oct 9, 2008
This should have a pretty Pink Background. Please let me know if you found it.
A lover of beauty

Corbin, KY

#11 Oct 9, 2008
Bell County Wildcat or just go to Kentucky Cemetry Photographs from there you will find the link..Good Luck..Please let me know if you find it.
wondering

London, KY

#12 Oct 9, 2008
hey does any one know brandi beach? i need to know what im getting in to
Bell County Wildcat

Middlesboro, KY

#13 Oct 16, 2008
Lover of Beauty....Thanks for the link....I'll check it out.
In The Country

London, KY

#14 Oct 17, 2008
To a lover of beauty..Thanks for the web site. I went there and looked around and found my grandmothers death certificate. I never knew her she died when my dad was little. I got my great grandparents names from it, Im gonna look them up and see what I can find out about them. Thanks. Oh yea, I live in Hammons Fork, it is beautiful here, especially this time of the year

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min How Stupid can yo... 141,237
Jimmy dye 11 min Wonders 7
Jason Marsee shot Ford Collett 1 hr Wondering 27
house cleaner wanted younger lady 4 hr citizen 7
Who buys baseball memorabilia 4 hr Joe blow 5
Barbourville internet 6 hr Internet 7
Fred 12 hr Humm 2
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages