Woman indicted for student loan theft

Woman indicted for student loan theft

There are 4 comments on the Hispanic Business story from Nov 25, 2013, titled Woman indicted for student loan theft. In it, Hispanic Business reports that:

Nov. 25 --A Barbourville woman who allegedly stole the identities of two women in the attempt to get student loans has been indicted.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hispanic Business.

Joke

Dyer, TN

#1 Nov 26, 2013
I can see why these two ladies are upset over this one lady using their identity, but come on people, Lisa Branson, really? I don't think the girl ever went to college, and if she did it was to just get money and that's all. I think using college just to get a check back should be against the law as well. I didn't think that convicted Felons was even allowed to get federal student aid. Maybe Mr. Steven Owens needs to investigate a little more into Mrs. Bright eyes, cricked butt Branson, cause from eye to eye, she has done the same thing as the other woman ha except she used her own identity. I'm so glad I don't have to worry about drama Rama Knox county anymore. Lisa should have never been hired at that day care in the first place never the less given a student loan so her and her dead beat husband can get high off the money and still live like poor bastards. Look at how many times they were Locked up for stealing, hell Lisa and Gary will take the underwear off your butt if given the opportunity! I just think this whole student loan issue should be investigated a little more and u actually have to attend college.

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

Manchester, KY

#2 Nov 26, 2013
But you can't help yourself trying to continue drama after you left can you.... So you have to come back and make claims to try to start drama ... You seem to be one of the hypocrite Drama Queens you complain about and you can escape yourself ya know...
Joke

Dyer, TN

#3 Nov 27, 2013
Quantummist wrote:
But you can't help yourself trying to continue drama after you left can you.... So you have to come back and make claims to try to start drama ... You seem to be one of the hypocrite Drama Queens you complain about and you can escape yourself ya know...

You are so lame. Just cause someone comments the truth about something doesn't mean they like drama. Get a life and stop defending these pathetic people.

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

Somerset, KY

#4 Nov 27, 2013
Joke wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so lame. Just cause someone comments the truth about something doesn't mean they like drama. Get a life and stop defending these pathetic people.
You are so Ignorant. Just because someone posts their Opinion about something doesn't mean Truth exists in that opinion. Get a Life and stop posting your personal Drama and people like me will not point out how Your Opinion does not matter to anyone except You.... Also, since it seem your intellect is in question by starting this thread, Let me explain that when you post on a public forum insulting others because of perceived drama you are the one Creating Drama... That takes a special kind of stupid to not realize.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Martha and randy 12 min Lol 8
That was fast 16 min Yooo 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 40 min ChromiuMan 157,862
Knox st Liquor Going Broke ! 2 hr Demcreekfolk 6
Grey, ky 2 hr Asphalt sealer 23
Cobb-Hampton Funeral Home 10 hr dead man walking 4
I hate you 11 hr Sour 25
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Sat Carol 110

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages