Mr. Knox

Mckee, KY

#1 Sep 10, 2011
I want to hear what people's opinion is of the Vaughn bunch.
Well

Barbourville, KY

#2 Sep 10, 2011
They are pitiful!! Can't stay outta jail!! I just feel sorry for their kids!!
lifetime citizen

Sheridan, AR

#3 Sep 11, 2011
I beg your pardon, I am a Vaughn by birth and I have never been in jail. I guess it depends on what set of Vaughn's you are talking about. Be specific.
Vaughn

Corbin, KY

#4 Sep 12, 2011
Well wrote:
So, you are saying that noone with the same last name as you has never been in jail?
Vaughn

Corbin, KY

#5 Sep 12, 2011
[QUOTE who="Mr. Knox"]I want to hear what people's opinion is of the Vaughn bunch.[/QUOTE]put your name up here and lets get peoples opinion of your family while you are at it.
HeyNow

Hazard, KY

#6 Sep 12, 2011
My grandmother is a Vaughn... So for you f'n information my opinion of the vaughns; they're good people all but a few. So quit getting on topix to bash my family
Mr. Knox

Mckee, KY

#7 Sep 12, 2011
I'm a Vaughn too I just wanted to see who would gossip. I wanted to see who was real and who wasn't.
He is a STALKER

Somerset, KY

#8 Sep 13, 2011
get this he goes and takes his lil drug headed wife to classes at college at Southeast. He walks her to class and stands out there until she gets done he is a freak and when I had went and talked to the teacher about it he said that if he kept on doing it that he would get introuble if they are not students they cant just hang around like that when ever they wanted to so this will just add on to his Theif charges and all that shit he is a big DRUG HEAD AND HIS WIFE IS TO OR GF WHO EVER MAYBE HIS RED HEADED SLUT
Vaughn

Corbin, KY

#10 Sep 14, 2011
He is a STALKER wrote:
get this he goes and takes his lil drug headed wife to classes at college at Southeast. He walks her to class and stands out there until she gets done he is a freak and when I had went and talked to the teacher about it he said that if he kept on doing it that he would get introuble if they are not students they cant just hang around like that when ever they wanted to so this will just add on to his Theif charges and all that shit he is a big DRUG HEAD AND HIS WIFE IS TO OR GF WHO EVER MAYBE HIS RED HEADED SLUT
The way you are talking in complete incoherency, one may take it that you may be on a few different drugs there yourself.
Vaughn grl26

Barbourville, KY

#11 Apr 20, 2013
Well wrote:
Well I happen to be a Vaughn, and I'm nuttin like the rest.
Vaughn grl26

Barbourville, KY

#12 Apr 20, 2013
Vaughn grl26 wrote:
<quoted text>Well I happen to be a Vaughn, and I'm nuttin like the rest.
Oh yea, and not all Vaughn's are bad. My daddy was a good man, just made a few bad mistakes.
information

Madisonville, KY

#13 Apr 21, 2013
i think there pretty much talking about one set of vaughns which are the ones that are bad thiefs jeff,darrell,jamie,crystal,sue ann,jerry,vaughn that bunch there not talking about all the vaughns just that set
jess

Barbourville, KY

#14 Apr 22, 2013
News for you all.. All Vaughns in Knox + Clay county are the "same set" as u want to call them. My great grandpa had 16 kids.. who all had children of their own... plus he had many brothers and sisters who had big families their selves. So, yes even if they don't want to admit it; they are all one big family.
iknow

Barbourville, KY

#15 Apr 22, 2013
they are all psycho paths.they isnt one of them thats good.lyin good for nothing druggies and thieves and just hood rat hoodlums.yep that pretty much sums up the vaughn family,any and all of them.
Vaughn grl26

Barbourville, KY

#16 Apr 24, 2013
Fyi, we're not all bad... so before you down grade my family, take a good look at yours... We all have a few bad apples in a bunch, so leave the Vaughn's alone.
yep

London, KY

#17 Apr 24, 2013
iknow wrote:
they are all psycho paths.they isnt one of them thats good.lyin good for nothing druggies and thieves and just hood rat hoodlums.yep that pretty much sums up the vaughn family,any and all of them.
Karen Vaughn is a pure nasty dog!!!
tired of prejustice

United States

#18 Apr 15, 2015
There's good and bad in every family. Just because some are bad doesn't mean all are bad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scotty Powell Not Reporting Cash Jobs 5 min Really 7
Misty Bailey 15 min white and brown 2
Anybody know David Allen smith? (Jul '13) 1 hr Love is in the air 30
wreck 1 hr worried 3
Who is your man Boo ? 1 hr lepracan 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Darl 138,099
Allen Messer - Currently in the Knox County Jail 6 hr really 4
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE