First Prev
of 2
Next Last
KENTUCKYBOOBSNIF FER

Douglasville, GA

#22 Jul 7, 2013
sorry my nose is clogged try again
Lover Boy

Graham, WA

#24 Jul 8, 2013
xLocalParadoxX wrote:
Luckliy I will be in Cali before to long. I will not have to deal with you all.
Happy imbreeding (:
Also, my "uneducated" comments certantly got a rise out of all of you. Thanks for giving me a coupel good laughs (:
If you are as smart as you thunk you are, then you would just go and not bother anyone with trying to recognize that you were even here. You really need to work on your spelling before shouting about how much smarter you are than the rest of the masses.
goodsam

Barbourville, KY

#25 Jul 8, 2013
Road Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
You have permission to go ahead and jump or go ahead and pull the trigger or go ahead and use the razor,or take that bottle of pills. Just make sure you take the credit for the action,please don't try to blame it on religion or knox county or all the percieved ignorant people around your dumbfluck arse. Bye..good ridance....(grin)
your just a big mean bully cause as a kid all the other kids made fun of you and would not play with you cause you was the wearo kid i was too you say kill your self but what i hear is a cry for help from a very unhappy person
sandyhook

Barbourville, KY

#26 Jul 8, 2013
Road Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
You have permission to go ahead and jump or go ahead and pull the trigger or go ahead and use the razor,or take that bottle of pills. Just make sure you take the credit for the action,please don't try to blame it on religion or knox county or all the percieved ignorant people around your dumbfluck arse. Bye..good ridance....(grin)
heres the next school shooter hay aint the government supost to check into crazys like this one
Road Dog

London, KY

#27 Jul 8, 2013
goodsam wrote:
<quoted text>your just a big mean bully cause as a kid all the other kids made fun of you and would not play with you cause you was the wearo kid i was too you say kill your self but what i hear is a cry for help from a very unhappy person
Then u go help the stupid day dreamer, I have no interest in encouraging the dumbazz,
Road Dog

London, KY

#28 Jul 8, 2013
sandyhook wrote:
<quoted text>heres the next school shooter hay aint the government supost to check into crazys like this one


You seem to be the one who brings up a subject like that, you and your government can kiss my azz.
sandyhook

Barbourville, KY

#29 Jul 8, 2013
Road Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
Then u go help the stupid day dreamer, I have no interest in encouraging the dumbazz,
so you was trying to help someone by telling them to kill there self is that how you deal with problems? must not be you still here
Road Dog

London, KY

#30 Jul 8, 2013
sandyhook wrote:
<quoted text>so you was trying to help someone by telling them to kill there self is that how you deal with problems? must not be you still here
Aint trying to help no fool like that one, or hurt anyone, including you. he told me his opinion of the folks around here and I told him what I thought of people like him and his attitude, I hope the fool does jump off a bridge or something before his frustration effects others, How come u use that stupid name and bring up your stupid point? let me guess....its my fault. u are just like the other idiot, dumber than a flucking can of batshyte.
John

Barbourville, KY

#31 Jul 8, 2013
xLocalParadoxX wrote:
Luckliy I will be in Cali before to long. I will not have to deal with you all.
Happy imbreeding (:
Also, my "uneducated" comments certantly got a rise out of all of you. Thanks for giving me a coupel good laughs (:
You liberal are the most inbreed. Not only that people like you even screw animals. So you will get alone great among those sick, Godless, mindless, Obama loving trash out in cali.
goodsam

Barbourville, KY

#32 Jul 8, 2013
Road Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
Aint trying to help no fool like that one, or hurt anyone, including you. he told me his opinion of the folks around here and I told him what I thought of people like him and his attitude, I hope the fool does jump off a bridge or something before his frustration effects others, How come u use that stupid name and bring up your stupid point? let me guess....its my fault. u are just like the other idiot, dumber than a flucking can of batshyte.
just agree to disagree just cause you dont like what there saying you tell someone to kill there self thats no way to be you'll pass up alot being like that trust me i know yes i am a dumba$! that why i try to learn all i can in life you may not understand now but you will it sometime the person you hate the most will be the only one that will have your back in the end
goodsam

Barbourville, KY

#33 Jul 8, 2013
Scott would have been 63 tomorrow died 30 year ago before my time one of Rock~N~Rolls greatest can we all agree on that
Road Dog

London, KY

#34 Jul 8, 2013
goodsam wrote:
<quoted text>just agree to disagree just cause you dont like what there saying you tell someone to kill there self thats no way to be you'll pass up alot being like that trust me i know yes i am a dumba$! that why i try to learn all i can in life you may not understand now but you will it sometime the person you hate the most will be the only one that will have your back in the end
I dont agree or disagree with what he said, I could care less, my point is this..do what you will and then accept the fact that it is your decision, not someone elses. Dont blame the other folks because you are flucked up. I care less if a person with his or her attitudw lives or dies, just as they dont care about me. If you hypocrits would be honest you would (most probably) admit the same.

Just as the folks around here mean nothing to him, he needs to know he means nothing to us.
goodsam

Barbourville, KY

#35 Jul 8, 2013
yes i talk about ppl its something that cant be helped everybody got a little green eyed monster what you got to do is ask your self is it your place to judge this person or what could be the reason this person is doing that sometimes when ya have nobody to turn to you ten to turn to other things everbody dose thing they regret its called life
goodsam

Barbourville, KY

#36 Jul 8, 2013
treat others as you would want to be theated most poeple should have learned that by 1st grades sometimes its a hard rule to follow
Lover Boy

Graham, WA

#37 Jul 8, 2013
goodsam wrote:
treat others as you would want to be theated most poeple should have learned that by 1st grades sometimes its a hard rule to follow
I see Freedomm of fight has found a new name to post under. I guess his kids got him banned because he started talking about his family problems and put his grandkids on topix and embarrased the whole family over some cold medicine.
goodsam

Barbourville, KY

#38 Jul 8, 2013
Lover Boy wrote:
<quoted text>I see Freedomm of fight has found a new name to post under. I guess his kids got him banned because he started talking about his family problems and put his grandkids on topix and embarrased the whole family over some cold medicine.
i geuss what kids? im 25 i dont have grandkids or any kids that i know of for that matter

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Husbands with friends 13 min Glenda 3
Mayor west gives city councilmans son raise 23 min Bkt 16
City Council 32 min Rug rat 7
Barbourville nursing home 40 min Truth 4
Who is Winston tye seeing now....... 43 min Well 6
food stamps 50 min tax payer 1
food stamp office 55 min Darren 14
praying it's all a lie 6 hr Just the truth 5
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) 21 hr dad 52
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:45 am PST

NFL10:45AM
One Preview: Steelers could ride 'Triplets' to division title
NFL11:45 AM
Injury roundup: A.J. Green misses Bengals practice
NBC Sports12:17 PM
Jurrell Casey won't go to Pro Bowl as an alternate
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"