Asking the Question, is there really life after Death?

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

“No A appointment Necessary ”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#1 Jun 1, 2013
If so, it would have to work similar to a radio transmitter. It must somehow have to transmit a persons thoughts to some other place, I suppose.

It may be the greatest question of all.

“No A appointment Necessary ”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#2 Jun 1, 2013
Apparently not.

Lol.........
Unknown Source

London, KY

#3 Jun 1, 2013
I would like the answer to this question to. I have been wondering the same.

Since: May 09

London, KY

#4 Jun 1, 2013
The Specialist wrote:
If so, it would have to work similar to a radio transmitter. It must somehow have to transmit a persons thoughts to some other place, I suppose.
It may be the greatest question of all.
Yes if you are a Christian you will have life after death forever in heaven..
believer of the truth

Middlesboro, KY

#5 Jun 1, 2013
The Specialist wrote:
Apparently not.
Lol.........
I think that one of the greatest question of all is, WHY...

“No A appointment Necessary ”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#6 Jun 1, 2013
Eclipse11 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes if you are a Christian you will have life after death forever in heaven..
Is it just for Christian's, or do Muslim's get to participate in the festivities?

“No A appointment Necessary ”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#7 Jun 1, 2013
believer of the truth wrote:
<quoted text>I think that one of the greatest question of all is, WHY...
I will ask my Mentor. He's been all around the world, he'll know the answer.
believer of the truth

Middlesboro, KY

#8 Jun 1, 2013
The Specialist wrote:
<quoted text>Is it just for Christian's, or do Muslim's get to participate in the festivities?
When some people pass, they will be in torment...
chopsticks

London, KY

#9 Jun 1, 2013
specialist whos your mentor?
believer of the truth

Middlesboro, KY

#10 Jun 1, 2013
The Specialist wrote:
If so, it would have to work similar to a radio transmitter. It must somehow have to transmit a persons thoughts to some other place, I suppose.
It may be the greatest question of all.
Do you BELIEVE, that you have a SOUL???

“No A appointment Necessary ”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#11 Jun 1, 2013
believer of the truth wrote:
<quoted text>When some people pass, they will be in torment...
A lot of people are in torment BEFORE they pass.
never ends

Madisonville, KY

#12 Jun 2, 2013
The Specialist wrote:
If so, it would have to work similar to a radio transmitter. It must somehow have to transmit a persons thoughts to some other place, I suppose.
It may be the greatest question of all.
It never ends with you does it.You are always trying to stir something up or put doubt in peoples minds that believe in GOD.But there is an answer to your question,only the true believers of JESUS CHRIST will have ever lasting life.So think about it.

“No A appointment Necessary ”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#13 Jun 2, 2013
never ends wrote:
<quoted text>It never ends with you does it.You are always trying to stir something up or put doubt in peoples minds that believe in GOD.But there is an answer to your question,only the true believers of JESUS CHRIST will have ever lasting life.So think about it.
I see. However, statements such as yours are what puts doubt in peoples hearts, not mine. If you have some sort of doubt, it's your own insecurities.

“No A appointment Necessary ”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#14 Jun 2, 2013
believer of the truth wrote:
<quoted text>Do you BELIEVE, that you have a SOUL???
You need to define what you mean by "Soul."

“No A appointment Necessary ”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#15 Jun 2, 2013
chopsticks wrote:
specialist whos your mentor?
He is a semi-retired pro wrestler, that worked under the name Abdullah the Butcher.
believer of the truth

Middlesboro, KY

#17 Jun 2, 2013
The Specialist wrote:
<quoted text>You need to define what you mean by "Soul."
Your SOUL, is the only part of your body, that is EVERLASTING... How to tell the difference between the carnal mind and the SOUL is, you think with your mind and you feel EMOTIONS, with you SOUL... Your mind is in your head and your SOUL is in your chest... You feel HEARTBREAK and JOY in your chest... Also the shedding of tears is good for the SOUL, regardless of what the reason is...

“No A appointment Necessary ”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#18 Jun 2, 2013
believer of the truth wrote:
<quoted text>Your SOUL, is the only part of your body, that is EVERLASTING... How to tell the difference between the carnal mind and the SOUL is, you think with your mind and you feel EMOTIONS, with you SOUL... Your mind is in your head and your SOUL is in your chest... You feel HEARTBREAK and JOY in your chest... Also the shedding of tears is good for the SOUL, regardless of what the reason is...
Sure, but you still didn't tell me anything.

“No A appointment Necessary ”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#19 Jun 2, 2013
believer of the truth wrote:
<quoted text>Your SOUL, is the only part of your body, that is EVERLASTING... How to tell the difference between the carnal mind and the SOUL is, you think with your mind and you feel EMOTIONS, with you SOUL... Your mind is in your head and your SOUL is in your chest... You feel HEARTBREAK and JOY in your chest... Also the shedding of tears is good for the SOUL, regardless of what the reason is...
Actually, it's a demonstrable fact that you also fell Emotion's with your mind as well.

So, where do you get your information on this Soul stuff?
never ends

Madisonville, KY

#20 Jun 2, 2013
The Specialist wrote:
<quoted text>I see. However, statements such as yours are what puts doubt in peoples hearts, not mine. If you have some sort of doubt, it's your own insecurities.
Theres not a doubt in my mind what I believe.You have always tried to make people think there was no GOD.But you will pay for all your comments before long.

“No A appointment Necessary ”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#21 Jun 2, 2013
never ends wrote:
<quoted text>Theres not a doubt in my mind what I believe.You have always tried to make people think there was no GOD.But you will pay for all your comments before long.
Sorry, I cannot waste my time on people like you. I only choose to converse with serious inquiries. Carry on with your foolishness elsewhere, please.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vote Dry send our Money to Corbin !?!?!? 1 hr Think 1
WET vote supported by Artemus church deacon 1 hr I wonder 2
Where to sign WET petition ?"??? 1 hr Dude 3
looking to buy a electric fence charger 2 hr beans 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr HistoricallySpeaking 133,399
Keep our town DRY 4 hr Crack Kills 17
barbourville street department seen on I75 4 hr resident 10
dinky phipps 6 hr literally 31
Romeo's Italian Resturant 6 hr Boozer 8
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Thu marsh 55
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:54 am PST

NBC Sports 8:54AM
Andy Dalton replaces Aaron Rodgers on Pro Bowl roster
Yahoo! Sports 9:39 AM
Dalton to replace Rodgers for Pro Bowl
NFL10:12 AM
Andy Dalton added to Pro Bowl roster
NBC Sports12:57 PM
Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton headed to his 2nd Pro Bowl
NBC Sports 3:15 AM
Marvin Lewis on Andy Dalton: We don't have time to waste on QB competition