First Prev
of 3
Next Last
justlucky

Clarksville, TN

#1 Dec 30, 2008
4 yrs. ago I had a brief affair with my neighbors wife.We broke it off when she found out she was pregnant. Now here is the problem the kid is mine even looks like me and my children. Nobody knows but me and her. They are in a very powerful political family. Question is should I move? She says no I say yes. If the husband finds out he will be very mad and has every right to be.The lady says she want's to get it going on with me again you no just for kicks.
just wondering

Kennett, MO

#2 Dec 30, 2008
why in the world are you even posting it on here, do you want the husband to know?
Hummm

London, KY

#3 Dec 30, 2008
This sounds like a good Springer show if I ever heard one!
justlucky

Clarksville, TN

#4 Dec 30, 2008
Hummm wrote:
This sounds like a good Springer show if I ever heard one!
That's not funny. I just wanted peoples opinions. Who knows you might live in the house across the street from us. Maybe when you leave for work in the morning I will mosey over to your place and feed the cat.Just to help a neighbor out.
Cowbooy

Corbin, KY

#5 Dec 30, 2008
Who's the very political family? i say Bang the hell ou tof her. What he don't know won't hurt him.
Hummm

London, KY

#6 Dec 31, 2008
justlucky wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not funny. I just wanted peoples opinions. Who knows you might live in the house across the street from us. Maybe when you leave for work in the morning I will mosey over to your place and feed the cat.Just to help a neighbor out.
You wanted an opinion, I gave mine! I have no neighbors so I highly doubt you live anywhere close to me! Lucky guess though!

Since: Dec 08

Nicholson, GA

#7 Dec 31, 2008
it was wrong of both of you to get involved with each other..shes MARRIED! happily or not, thats the main thing..hasnt anyone ever told you not to mess with a married woman? and now look...you may have a kid by her..shame, shame..if she wants to "get in on" again, tell her to get a divorce first then you'll think about it..its just wrong to mess peoples lives up like that.."theres nothing cheap about a cheap affair..its a high priced ticket, one way to nowhere..it promises heaven, but its hell to pay..nobody wins and everybody pays"..dont you listen to Gary Stewart??
funny

London, KY

#8 Dec 31, 2008
and you call yourself just lucky.. why should you care what the public thinks when its obvious your not thinking.. i really dont think our opinion matters to you anyway.. it would be real smart of you to get back in the relationship only to bring a second child into a bad situation,, do you not feel any guilt at all when that childs at your house maybe playing with your other ones while your poor wife has to make lunch for them.. that in itself should be enough for you to move...let the lady find her a new toy... she has no morals at all in my opinion..if you dont like what we say dont ask.. cancel out now...
info

London, KY

#9 Jan 2, 2009
If both of you are willing to sleep around, be mature enough to be honest with both of your spouses. They deserve that much. As well as the child does. One day when it's older the two of you will have to answer questions, that you might not be able to give answers to....
Who cares if they are a political family, her husband deserves to know!!!
People now days are always quick to go out and screw someone else when chances are they have one at home that will love them forever other than a brief few minutes of curiosty. It's like that saying,.."When the cats away the mouse will play",... But when that cheese is let out, chances are that mouse stays home when she knows it's best for her....
It's disgusting and unmoral....
justlucky

Clarksville, TN

#10 Jan 2, 2009
I decided to just go ahead and move, my lease is up anyway. Besides I looked at a new place today and there are some really hot women living in that neighborhood. A little strange I mean change would do me good.
Point

Georgetown, KY

#11 Jan 2, 2009
justlucky wrote:
I decided to just go ahead and move, my lease is up anyway. Besides I looked at a new place today and there are some really hot women living in that neighborhood. A little strange I mean change would do me good.
If your story is true (which I doubt that it is) you are a low life bastard, You never once spoke of giving a care to "what happens to a child that is suppose to be yours"

I think you should do more than move, you should rid yourself from our world.
man

Lexington, KY

#12 Jan 2, 2009
Sir, you have the support of every real man in the world. Good Luck.
Point

Georgetown, KY

#13 Jan 2, 2009
man wrote:
Sir, you have the support of every real man in the world. Good Luck.
Real Men do not abandoned a child, you and He are not real men you are however real a**holes and worse.

I am a real Man.
info

London, KY

#14 Jan 2, 2009
Point wrote:
<quoted text>
Real Men do not abandoned a child, you and He are not real men you are however real a**holes and worse.
I am a real Man.
I agree with you!!! Most men are bastards that walk off and leave their children. You guys aren't the ones that have to sit back and watch the tears and make excuses for you sorry ass men,...
It's us mothers that have to play the role of mommy and daddy..

Mount Vernon, KY

#15 Jan 3, 2009
Point wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a real Man.
you tell 'em! no man to walk out on their children should ever consider themselves "real men"..they are dead beat, no good for nothing cowards..how can someone leave an innocent child? no matter what "peice of a$$ they are getting or will get, nothing is better than the love from your child.. do they even care whats goin on in their childrens minds? no, therefore, they are nothing to me..might as well not exist..sorry ba$tards
SickO

Corbin, KY

#16 Jan 3, 2009
justlucky wrote:
I guarantee this bull$hit story ain't true. I'd say strange or change either one would be good words to describe this dude' sex life, cause I'd say spankin the ole' monkey is as good as it get's for this dumba$$ "real man". Stupid BasTurd!
justlucky

Clarksville, TN

#17 Jan 3, 2009
I never said at any point that I didn't care about my children. I make sure when I impregnate a woman that she is in a decent home with a good provider. I want my kids to have nothing but the best. Women have always been weak since the garden when she was seduced,this does not mean they are bad women by any means. I try to plant my seed in the most suited environment,that way all my offspring's have the best chance for survival thus making me the most awesome father ever. Only down side is some other man raising my child thinking it is his.

London, KY

#18 Jan 4, 2009
justlucky wrote:
I never said at any point that I didn't care about my children. I make sure when I impregnate a woman that she is in a decent home with a good provider. I want my kids to have nothing but the best. Women have always been weak since the garden when she was seduced,this does not mean they are bad women by any means. I try to plant my seed in the most suited environment,that way all my offspring's have the best chance for survival thus making me the most awesome father ever. Only down side is some other man raising my child thinking it is his.
and just how are "you" taking care of these children if they are "planted" in the most suitable environment and the other guy thinks they are his? thats just wrong..and you call yourself a good DAD for that? not even close buddy..the men that "RAISE" your children are good dads..you have a very fu**ed up veiw on parenting..and in general life..its not fair how youre doing women..i hope they ALL hit your a$$ up with child support at the same time..then when ur behind bars, you'll think twice about "planting your seed"..youre pathetic
A Male

Georgetown, KY

#19 Jan 4, 2009
justlucky wrote:
Agree that you should get rid the world of yourself, that one make the world a better place just knowing you were not in it, Need Help?
justlucky

Clarksville, TN

#20 Jan 4, 2009
Now don't be hating just because one or maybe two of the ones you're raising could have been planted by me. Now all you guys are going to have to take a good long hard look at the children in your house. Ask yourselves do they look like you or the neighbor? I would be willing to bet at least one or more belong to me or someone like minded as me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 min Paul 167,617
Linsey lancaster 1 hr my girl 17
what about greg,shawn,pee wee simpson ? 1 hr IRS 8
Meridith & Sunny 1 hr nasty 1
Homes for sale 1 hr heard that 6
How can you leave your kids and not care? (Sep '16) 2 hr Think before you ... 6
Send your money to the Hurricane victims!!!! 2 hr Solomon 1
Iknow who got Ronnie Messer busted!!! (Jan '10) 18 hr UghWhoIsItThen 56

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages