Justin Mills, I hope it's not true

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

NoJokeHere

Barbourville, KY

#1 Feb 8, 2013
Hey folks,

I just heard some very, very disturbing news about Justin Mills in Artemus about thirty minutes ago. In fact, I didn't hear it, I seen it with my own two eyes. We used to go to school together at BHS and then at EKU in Corbin. I lost contact with him after that.

I don't want to say anything until I know for sure. I thought I seen family down there with him (I don't know many of them), but it for sure looked like Justin. I know he has a twin, but I didn't see him. This was in Corbin Hospital and it didn't look good for him. I have no idea what happened, whether he had been in a car wreck or had a medical emergency.

Does anyone know or heard anything about this, maybe on a scanner. I always thought the world of him, he was always super nice to me and my friends at BHS and when I seen him at Eastern. I'm not saying he's dead, so don't run and start repeating that. I can't even say 100% sure that was them, but I'm 90% sure it was. I could tell because of that short hair, even though they had a mask on his face. He always was a very cute guy in my book and I knew that face. I wished he'd never got with that witch Rebecca because we had a chance to hook up.

Anyway, if anyone hears, let me know. Like I said, I don't know what was going on, if he was in a wreck or something else. I didn't see his g/f Kayla, I think she's the mother of his two daughters and I know Rebecca lives in Covington.

Hopefully, someone has more info than I do. It looked like they were working on him pretty hard. I just hope he's okay!!!!! Good luck Justin, I always enjoyed those nights we spent together back in the day. You treated me like a woman should be treated.
oh really

Williamsburg, KY

#2 Feb 9, 2013
NoJokeHere wrote:
Hey folks,
I just heard some very, very disturbing news about Justin Mills in Artemus about thirty minutes ago. In fact, I didn't hear it, I seen it with my own two eyes. We used to go to school together at BHS and then at EKU in Corbin. I lost contact with him after that.
I don't want to say anything until I know for sure. I thought I seen family down there with him (I don't know many of them), but it for sure looked like Justin. I know he has a twin, but I didn't see him. This was in Corbin Hospital and it didn't look good for him. I have no idea what happened, whether he had been in a car wreck or had a medical emergency.
Does anyone know or heard anything about this, maybe on a scanner. I always thought the world of him, he was always super nice to me and my friends at BHS and when I seen him at Eastern. I'm not saying he's dead, so don't run and start repeating that. I can't even say 100% sure that was them, but I'm 90% sure it was. I could tell because of that short hair, even though they had a mask on his face. He always was a very cute guy in my book and I knew that face. I wished he'd never got with that witch Rebecca because we had a chance to hook up.
Anyway, if anyone hears, let me know. Like I said, I don't know what was going on, if he was in a wreck or something else. I didn't see his g/f Kayla, I think she's the mother of his two daughters and I know Rebecca lives in Covington.
Hopefully, someone has more info than I do. It looked like they were working on him pretty hard. I just hope he's okay!!!!! Good luck Justin, I always enjoyed those nights we spent together back in the day. You treated me like a woman should be treated.
You seem to be wanting to start some kind of trouble for this guy.Why else would you be bringing up his girlfriends name,his exgirlfriends name an then talk about the nights he spent with you?TROUBLE MAKER.LOL.
JustinMills

Barbourville, KY

#3 Feb 11, 2013
It's not true; You possibly may have seen someone that looked like me, but rest assured, it wasn't.

I have no idea who wrote this, but I'm flattered by your compliments. I wasn't in a car wreck or any other medical emergency. You didn't see Kayla because I wasn't at the hospital. If I was near death, I have no doubt she would be by my side.

Considering you say we had a chance to hook up back when I was with Rebecca, you could be a number of females. I did Rebecca the same way she did me. And you're right, she does live in Covington, she took my son without saying anything. The good news there is I'll see her in court soon.

But I am alive and well. I'm glad you didn't have nothing bad to say about me, like most people on Topix do. I thank you for not jumping to conclusions (you did in a sense, but not what I thought would be posted( and once again, thanks for your kind words.
histwin

Barbourville, KY

#4 Feb 12, 2013
oh really wrote:
<quoted text>You seem to be wanting to start some kind of trouble for this guy.Why else would you be bringing up his girlfriends name,his exgirlfriends name an then talk about the nights he spent with you?TROUBLE MAKER.LOL.
kinda funny that i just heard from someone pretty much the same thing as the original poster wrote: that justin was in the hospital about ready to die. there is more than one justin mills in this county! it sounds to me like they were really concerned for justin...just cause they mention his girlfriend and his baby momma (who i hope burns in hell) don't mean they were trying to start trouble. they may have thought justin was really dying and wanted to say some kind words about him.
not everyone that post questions on here about someone that they don't know is true or not is trying to start trouble (well, they are atleast in the minority on that). give him a while, i'm sure he'll figure out who the original poster was. thanks for the kind words as well about him. i've grown up with him for 29 years...really is a good guy. i'm not just saying that because he is my twin. rebecca was one of th worst mistakes he has ever made; why would you even mention her? justin hasn't seen him son, thanks to her since he was like 2 or 3...he is 8 years old now! that is my nephew and he looks just like justin. i'm sure she has him brainwashed into thinking matthew is his father. i really don't use the word "hate" much because it is such a strong word, but i do hate her. like i said, i hope she burns! for any mother to keep their son away from their father proves what kinda person she is.
anyone know

Barbourville, KY

#5 Feb 12, 2013
histwin wrote:
<quoted text>
kinda funny that i just heard from someone pretty much the same thing as the original poster wrote: that justin was in the hospital about ready to die. there is more than one justin mills in this county! it sounds to me like they were really concerned for justin...just cause they mention his girlfriend and his baby momma (who i hope burns in hell) don't mean they were trying to start trouble. they may have thought justin was really dying and wanted to say some kind words about him.
not everyone that post questions on here about someone that they don't know is true or not is trying to start trouble (well, they are atleast in the minority on that). give him a while, i'm sure he'll figure out who the original poster was. thanks for the kind words as well about him. i've grown up with him for 29 years...really is a good guy. i'm not just saying that because he is my twin. rebecca was one of th worst mistakes he has ever made; why would you even mention her? justin hasn't seen him son, thanks to her since he was like 2 or 3...he is 8 years old now! that is my nephew and he looks just like justin. i'm sure she has him brainwashed into thinking matthew is his father. i really don't use the word "hate" much because it is such a strong word, but i do hate her. like i said, i hope she burns! for any mother to keep their son away from their father proves what kinda person she is.
The twins are very good boys every one in this small town assuumes they know what everyone else is doing, wouldn't it be a better town if everyone minded their own business & worried about themselves Justin did make a mistake with Rebecca & of course she thinks keeping him from his son is the right thing well she will see about that when he gets older...She was never nice in high school couldn't imagine her as a mother as selfish as she was
Lady

Richwood, OH

#6 Feb 26, 2013
Obvious! The person who wrote this about this person is indeed the person. one crazy dude right here. Somebody needs to get a freaking life! If in fact this was true it would just simply mean one less loser drug head down. Shame on you, you need mental help.
Mase man

Richwood, OH

#7 Feb 26, 2013
Lady wrote:
Obvious! The person who wrote this about this person is indeed the person. one crazy dude right here. Somebody needs to get a freaking life! If in fact this was true it would just simply mean one less loser drug head down. Shame on you, you need mental help.
I read this last week and thought the same thing!!! This guy is crazy. It's pretty sick when you can write that about yourself hoping to get a response. Get help dude who cares about your drama!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 6 min Joe 7,122
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min Obama Zombies 155,354
knox board of ed raising taxes 12 min sherry 116
Any news on new football coach at Knox Central? 1 hr hmmm 2
who knows Lecora Smith???? 1 hr momcani 10
Stealing from child's grave 2 hr who knows 2
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Athenesword 131,107
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Barbourville Jobs

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]