truth

United States

#1 Feb 26, 2013
Anyone knew the church going lady at Bimble Ky. The one that goes to the bar on saturday nights.she is also a pill seller.she has had her house robbed two or three times and blamed it on innocent people.so she could collect the insurance money and put it in her pocket while she gets her boy friend to buy it back.the one she uses for his money to buy what she wants.She also had a certain person to burn her car so she could get the money out of it.This great person is Gracie Eversole.She is just as low down as any body.
bootstrapper

London, KY

#2 Feb 26, 2013
truth you need help you know that?no matter who or what anybody has done you are no different by coming on here all high classed coward style.yes you are a jealous coward otherwise you would walk in the local sheriffs office with this info.
Howdy

United States

#3 Feb 27, 2013
bootstrapper wrote:
truth you need help you know that?no matter who or what anybody has done you are no different by coming on here all high classed coward style.yes you are a jealous coward otherwise you would walk in the local sheriffs office with this info.
It's not always jealousy that inspires someone to post on topix. A lot of times it's disgust and wanting the truth told.
idk

Vilonia, AR

#4 Feb 27, 2013
Isn't Gracie Eversole a old lady?
wondering

United States

#5 Feb 27, 2013
People doesn't like it when the truth is told on them.
Truth

United States

#6 Feb 27, 2013
wondering wrote:
People doesn't like it when the truth is told on them.
I wish the truth was told more often.
hedevil

London, KY

#7 Feb 27, 2013
truth wrote:
Anyone knew the church going lady at Bimble Ky. The one that goes to the bar on saturday nights.she is also a pill seller.she has had her house robbed two or three times and blamed it on innocent people.so she could collect the insurance money and put it in her pocket while she gets her boy friend to buy it back.the one she uses for his money to buy what she wants.She also had a certain person to burn her car so she could get the money out of it.This great person is Gracie Eversole.She is just as low down as any body.
So was it you or one of your friends that robbed her and got caught?
truth

United States

#8 Feb 27, 2013
She knows who she had to do it. Yes i heard she was blaming it on a couple of guys from london.But it is easy to blame someone else to clear you're self.
shedevil

Lexington, KY

#9 Feb 28, 2013
truth wrote:
Anyone knew the church going lady at Bimble Ky. The one that goes to the bar on saturday nights.she is also a pill seller.she has had her house robbed two or three times and blamed it on innocent people.so she could collect the insurance money and put it in her pocket while she gets her boy friend to buy it back.the one she uses for his money to buy what she wants.She also had a certain person to burn her car so she could get the money out of it.This great person is Gracie Eversole.She is just as low down as any body.
you mean does anyone know the church going lady at Bimble,ky.Sure they are a lot that fits that discpriton.But sure you are dying to tell us.
Needy

Kirkland, IL

#10 Feb 28, 2013
shedevil wrote:
<quoted text>you mean does anyone know the church going lady at Bimble,ky.Sure they are a lot that fits that discpriton.But sure you are dying to tell us.
Lol. They did tell us.
shedevil

Lexington, KY

#11 Feb 28, 2013
Needy wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. They did tell us.
oh yeah I misread.see knew she going to tell us lmao.
concerned

United States

#12 Feb 28, 2013
Sounds like you don't like to hear the truth.
lady

United States

#13 Mar 1, 2013
I have heard this before so guess it is the truth.
truth

United States

#14 Mar 2, 2013
Oh well who's going to jail now Big Gracie and the three she had to rob her house. Not the two she tried to blame it on.Truth always comes out remember that crooks.
courious

United States

#15 Mar 2, 2013
Thats too funny!! Now BLAME IT ON SOMEONE ELSE!!! That Shows what kind of Christian She Is!!!!!!!
truth

United States

#16 Mar 2, 2013
True
wonder

United States

#17 Mar 4, 2013
Wonder how she is going to like jail.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
knox county bus garage (Aug '09) 8 min Kim 40
Recounts what happens next a civil upheaval? 12 min dung heap 12
Knox Schools 14 min Gay 9
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 48 min Secularist 156,440
Grays Pallet Store Drug Dealing ? 1 hr Bad 10
Geesh (Jun '16) 2 hr Babywipes 6
School buses 4 hr Whats The Freq Ke... 2

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages