sister

Maysville, KY

#1 Jan 4, 2013
I'm looking for info. About my sister Rosa Marler. She is married to Wayne Marler. I believe there maybe another Rosa with the exact same name there but not for certain. I live in northern ky and have lost contact with her. If anyone could give me any info at all concerning how shes doing, were she may be located or anything, I would greatly appreciate it. If you do know her and have bad things to say, as some may, please respect that I'm really concerned for her and don't really want or have time for bashing comments. Thank you in advance for your time.
umm

London, KY

#2 Jan 4, 2013
sister wrote:
I'm looking for info. About my sister Rosa Marler. She is married to Wayne Marler. I believe there maybe another Rosa with the exact same name there but not for certain. I live in northern ky and have lost contact with her. If anyone could give me any info at all concerning how shes doing, were she may be located or anything, I would greatly appreciate it. If you do know her and have bad things to say, as some may, please respect that I'm really concerned for her and don't really want or have time for bashing comments. Thank you in advance for your time.
your her sister and dont know where she is? Thats kinda strange that you would be interested now!!
kentuckybluebird

Middlesboro, KY

#3 Jan 5, 2013
i used to be friends with rosa. i haven't seen her either. i saw on the court docket that she had to be in court for bad checks. I think rosa marler has got into drugs real bad. this rosa is married to wayne.
last time

Corbin, KY

#4 Jan 6, 2013
the last time i saw wayne he looked like he was 100 years old.an thats been awhile back.
know

Middlesboro, KY

#5 Jan 6, 2013
This might help. Rosa sister-n-law works at walmart in Barbourville ky. Yes, drugs will age a person very fast.
sister

Maysville, KY

#6 Jan 7, 2013
umm wrote:
<quoted text>your her sister and dont know where she is? Thats kinda strange that you would be interested now!!
Well I lost contact with her because of the person she married. He is not a good person and she chooses to be in a very abusive marriage. So with that being said, its not strange at all that a woman chooses a very dangerous man over her family. It happens everday.
sister

Maysville, KY

#7 Jan 7, 2013
kentuckybluebird wrote:
i used to be friends with rosa. i haven't seen her either. i saw on the court docket that she had to be in court for bad checks. I think rosa marler has got into drugs real bad. this rosa is married to wayne.
Yes this is the same Rosa. I heard she was arrested a month or so ago in regards to the check issue.
sister

Maysville, KY

#8 Jan 7, 2013
last time wrote:
the last time i saw wayne he looked like he was 100 years old.an thats been awhile back.
Well with any luck his inside body matches the outer appearance and she will be rid of him sooner than later. She used to be a very loving caring person. Whom would do anything to be with her family. And he threated to kill her son if she ever left him. So she stayed. I can only pray for her at this point.
sister

Maysville, KY

#9 Jan 7, 2013
know wrote:
This might help. Rosa sister-n-law works at walmart in Barbourville ky. Yes, drugs will age a person very fast.
Thank you for the info. I will check into that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rebecca Davis 7 min Lmao 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 52 min Athenesword 151,862
Whose the 2 guys at Sav a lot all the time? 2 hr The guy 3
Who will be the next Knox Co. Judge Exec.? 2 hr sorry but true 48
Lay Principal 5 hr Illegal 3
Higher Property Taxes 18 hr taxpayer 17
Whatever happened to the Eye Dr. Gregory? 19 hr patient 2

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages