Landlord

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2009

I have a place for rent. 3 BR 2 Bath. Will be available in one week. Location: Hubbs Creek. Rent: 550.00 a month.
info please

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2009

is this place on hud ? and where abouts in hubbs creek?
Landlord

Bimble, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2009

info please wrote:
is this place on hud ? and where abouts in hubbs creek?
It's not on hud yet, but I've spoke with them and it wouldn't take much to be hud approved.

Turn down by bryants store, the driveway on the left before the road forks.
Yeep

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2009

I am interested. How can I get in contact with you??
landlord

Bimble, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2009

Yeep wrote:
I am interested. How can I get in contact with you??
beachmom72570@yahoo.com ..... email me!
Landlord

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2010

House is ready to move into....anyone interested? And it's not 550.00 it's 500.00.
serious

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2010

What kind of heat does it have, and is it an older home?
Landlord

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2010

Electric heat. It's a 1998 model doublewide. 28X56, also has fireplace.
joe

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2010

five hundred dollars a month. the way times are today your crazy.
Landlord

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2010

joe wrote:
five hundred dollars a month. the way times are today your crazy.
I appreciate your input, Joe; however, when you have a mortgage to pay, you don't have much of a choice, crazy or not!
very Interested

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2010

Yes do you still have thedouble wide for rent? I pay 500 right now so that is definetley not a problem. Thanks
jay

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2010

is it still available?
Ugh

East Bernstadt, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2010

Rent prices are way too high nowadays. Mainly because HUD is taken advantage of. That's half if not more than the average persons paycheck.
Know all too well

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2010

Landlord wrote:
<quoted text>
I appreciate your input, Joe; however, when you have a mortgage to pay, you don't have much of a choice, crazy or not!
No! 500.00 is not too expensive at all. One might be able to rent a dump for around 400.00 but u get what u pay for. It is not all Huds fault, it is called the cost of living! People do not realize that the owner must pay property taxes and insurance plus all maintence that the unit requires. Good luck in finding a decent tenant because they are hard to find. You may want to reconsider renting through the HUD program.....i have had a few bad experiences so no more hud tenants for me! Just a helpful hint. Take Care.
trey

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2010

example I have a rental property I get 625 a month...the bank payment is 557. the insurance is 75 a month and the property tax this year came out to 69 a month....that's 701 right there if you've never owned a home you don't realize what it costs for repairs. If a furnace goes out you pay anywhere from 50 bucks and up just for someone to drive out and tell you what the problem is. Rental property is not a get rich quick business but if you are trying to build equity for retirement like I am then you suck it up and pray for good renters. However, if you get one like my last one who steals your appliances your just screwed so realize that if you want a home and not just a place to lay your head then you should respect the property and expect to pay more for a nicer place. I know how hard times are everyone is suffering but they do have hud and also income based housing available and I have been in some of these apartments and they are nice. I don't feel like I take advantage of hud I'm not in the business of suppling housing for strangers Its what I do to make my living so just as you work for the best paying job you can get I will ask for the highest amount of rent I can get would I not be a fool to take less than the highest amount I'm not a charity I have a family too. Sorry to preach but everyone has a sad story even me.
mary

River, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Landlord wrote:
House is ready to move into....anyone interested? And it's not 550.00 it's 500.00.
. I like to know more about this house
Bonnie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

is this place still for rent and when can it be veiwed do you have a number where i can contact you .....in need of a house bad lost mine to a house fire on christmas eve
liter

Viper, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

I know where a house is for rent in a really good neighborhood,, they dont allow outside or inside pets, they are very strict which is good, no loud music,
Well

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

mary wrote:
<quoted text>. I like to know more about this house
This is from Jan 2010.
mary

River, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Omg lol well I'm in lala land . I need house now 2013 February. Asap 3 to 4 bedroom that allows dogs any let me know Louisa ky or fallsburge area lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

111 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min Yiago 128,587
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 21 min DITCH MITCH 146,156
What happened at the dollor store in flat lick ... 28 min friend 11
Stivers Center fixes 33 min smokejumper 23
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 36 min Jennifer Renee 3,786
Brittany Spencer 50 min Jealous People 27
Billy Lake (Sep '11) 51 min wake up 33
•••
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••