London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

I was told that this may be ok to post here I need you're help on April 10th Wednesday not sure on the time a home was broken into all that lived their was a mother father & little boy these are good god serving people they work hard they were at the funeral home with their mother who had lived a good life serving god and others their sweet mother died and never got to come back home with her children their is nothing these people would not do to help others in need where it be children the sick who ever it may be they would help ,,their home was broken into two guns a computer,jewlery and a few other things were taken the little boy had just got the gun for Christmas he likes to hunt but didn't not get to use the gun ..please any info call the sheriffs dept ..all they want is their stuff back nothing more or please ask..for a number if u know where the guns jewlery and other items may be thank you for taking time to read this god bless..
honeybee

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

what kind of computer was it?
travis

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

plzhelp wrote:
I was told that this may be ok to post here I need you're help on April 10th Wednesday not sure on the time a home was broken into all that lived their was a mother father & little boy these are good god serving people they work hard they were at the funeral home with their mother who had lived a good life serving god and others their sweet mother died and never got to come back home with her children their is nothing these people would not do to help others in need where it be children the sick who ever it may be they would help ,,their home was broken into two guns a computer,jewlery and a few other things were taken the little boy had just got the gun for Christmas he likes to hunt but didn't not get to use the gun ..please any info call the sheriffs dept ..all they want is their stuff back nothing more or please ask..for a number if u know where the guns jewlery and other items may be thank you for taking time to read this god bless..
what kind of computer was it?i buy sale and trade on them plus I am always on the facebook buy sale and trade groups ill help if I can
brenda

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

I'm not sure I know they got it at wal.mart for the little boy for Christmas thank you for helping they think it would be two men that's who neighbors saw at their home they were driving a dark blue or black s10 thanks again for all you're help
Beth

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

They are a $1,000 award sign up at escoes market for these people's stuff. So if anyone has any information u need to let them know.
ford

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

I heard it was a s10 if it was a 94 or below that's the older body style and they changed them over in 95 praying their stuff if returned for sure on the little... boys gun
pleasehelp

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Please keep this going help this child and his family get their stuff back ,,they are offering a $1000 reward for the person who can lead them to their stuff I know Thor are stiff good honest people in this world all they want is their items back you will be paid its not the value of the things its the personal meaning behind it...
Resident

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

It was Nick Sizemore and Elijah Messer. Nick drives a black s10 and they are stealing anything they can. Go up trace branch and get Nick and Elijah lives up buckeye. They whole stinking creek is afraid to leave there home because of these two and a few more. They see u gone and walk in like they live there. I hope this helps.
brenda

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Thank u so much for this info I hope this family gets their things back they have been trough so.much with a family member passing while they were being robed ...if you take from a child ..that's jyst heartless..thanks to anyone who is honest to help ..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

78 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 16 min Cities 144,681
Richard and Sarah hicks 1 hr LOL 9
free phones for anybody that gets food stamps o... 1 hr dat girl 1
trail camera 1 hr Get Real 13
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr only me 16,114
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 2 hr 75 Scorpio 3,736
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 2 hr ques 1,008
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 9 hr billy 370
KC Basketball Coach 13 hr breaking news 49
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••