broken 29" lcd tv
looking

Keavy, KY

#1 Apr 10, 2014
I am looking for a nonworking 29" lcd tv with a good screen (preferably Philips). if anybody has one they want to get rid of, please leave comment.
TV Facts

Winchester, KY

#2 Apr 10, 2014
looking wrote:
I am looking for a nonworking 29" lcd tv with a good screen (preferably Philips). if anybody has one they want to get rid of, please leave comment.
It's really not that simple bro. They'll put a totally different screen model in a TV that looks exactly the same on the outside. If you truly want to fix the TV you'll have to remove the back, and get the model number directly off the screen itself. It'll be on a white label glued to the metal part of the screen housing. It'll look similar to this, this is just and example to point you in the proper direction.

http://www.lcdparts.net/Images/panel/M236H1-L...

((ALL DIGITS within the part number on the screen MUST MATCH, right down to the VERY LAST DIGIT and the revision number of letters.))

Get the screen part number(Would be really cool to have a picture of the screen part number lable) but what ever works for you. Post it here, I'll try and help you scour the internet for what you're looking for.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
You know what really feels good to me? 17 min Paul Barer 4
best ever 3 hr Large and in charge 2
rats and snitches 5 hr Goodfrands 23
Linzie Broughton 6 hr Lmills9000 3
Where is Brad Warren 7 hr info 2
Best bootlegger in Knox County (Jan '09) 7 hr Pammrn3 26
Judy Scott 7 hr The Real Yeti 28

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance