Crystal Mills with the skanky blonde ...

Crystal Mills with the skanky blonde and black hair

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

Twotonedskank

Somerset, KY

#1 Sep 20, 2011
this b**ch is so discusting, she lives to lie to everyone she knows and cause trouble. she takes pills just to function and that is why she is no longer employed at lees food mart, shes a fake and the new dude she is "engaged" to after about 3 months will find her out very soon, crystal this is for several people that hate you, go to h*ll and just live your miserable little life so u wont have to try and ruin other ppls, u skank ho
LOL

Somerset, KY

#2 Sep 20, 2011
this woman is a joke i agree for sure
Please remember

London, KY

#3 Sep 20, 2011
Her kid can read this. Is this really fair to him? And when did she get fired? Just seem her in there working
haha

London, KY

#4 Sep 21, 2011
she used to work at papa johns she was after the men up there to
Wrong

Madisonville, KY

#5 Sep 21, 2011
She hasn't been a Mills in 15 years, she is a Peters, soon to be Elliot
truth

Williamsburg, KY

#6 Jun 4, 2012
do yall not have anythang better to do than sit behind a computer and talk about people because your to scared to go to their face wow people grow up.....NUFF SAID GOT ANYTHANG TO SAY GO TO HER FACE!!!(people are so low lifed)
My two cents

London, KY

#7 Jun 4, 2012
truth wrote:
do yall not have anythang better to do than sit behind a computer and talk about people because your to scared to go to their face wow people grow up.....NUFF SAID GOT ANYTHANG TO SAY GO TO HER FACE!!!(people are so low lifed)
This post has been dead since Sept 11, 2011. So if you are so concerned with people talking about others why would you bring it back up? Sounds to me like you want to start trouble again. Use your own advice please.
wow

London, KY

#8 Jun 4, 2012
she is getting married again ? who is she marrying this time??
Jujubug1

Williamsburg, KY

#9 Jun 5, 2012
Yall that are posting on this needs to grow up just a little bit and put ur name whoever is talking... it isnt any of ur concern who she is married too or marrying thats just how i feel :) okay.. so grow up & tell her to her face!!\

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New business 10 min Suzy Q 7
Wilderness Off Road Area 23 min hail storm 2
Methheads 29 min Meth heads you ar... 6
Christians 40 min bvillain 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 49 min usa 159,459
Artemus Bridge 1 hr Quantummist 5
Heidrick 4 hr Quantummist 13
Body Found 19 hr mike 3

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web