Who knowa Erica smith?
Angel Eyes

Louisa, KY

#1 Mar 12, 2009
Has anyone seen her?

Since: Mar 09

United States

#2 Mar 30, 2009
I've not seen her but Ive talked to her she is living with her mom in B-ville. shes one of my real good friends
close by

United States

#3 Mar 31, 2009
yeah she is a real good friend and if this is the erica i know her mommy must be real proud of her for telling a guy everyone knew and loved that he was a pussy and that he could go shoot his self she is a sick individual and how she could live with her self knowing it was her fault she done that well your no different than she is saying she is a real good friend

Since: Mar 09

United States

#4 Mar 31, 2009
well I dont know about that.. but I know HER pretty good and I dont think she would do something like that.

Since: May 09

biville ky

#5 May 12, 2009
what happened with this girl? and who does she have a baby by?
Crazy

AOL

#6 May 20, 2009
U all r noisey bitches stay out of her life and leace the baby out of your mouth
lmao

Naples, FL

#7 May 20, 2009
its nosey btitch learn to spell .. being ur acting that way guess she dont really know who her kid belongs 2 right
erica

AOL

#8 May 21, 2009
If you really want to know things about me then why don't you ask me. half the stuff you are saying isn't ture. It sounds as if you don't even know me youself.
erica

AOL

#9 May 21, 2009
Why is it so important to you? Who are you? I'm not that hard to find. So why don't you ask me?
easy

United States

#10 Mar 3, 2010
she is so hot the hottest thing b villl has
wish i didnt know her

Somerset, KY

#11 Aug 13, 2010
she is the biggest ho barbourville has to offer
man

AOL

#12 Aug 14, 2010
like to meet her

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 28 min Wisdom of Ages 172,969
vote 4 the best 30 min vote 4 Jesus 1
who's everyone voting for judge exe ? 31 min vote 4 Jesus 33
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 46 min Intrepid Surfer 1,735
Do you think politicians should use the schools... 1 hr Jack 1
Schadenfreude 2 hr Quantummist 2
Barbourville homewreckers. 2 hr Tpj 3
Can AD Canady actually walk? 5 hr Fans 15

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages