21 - 28 of 28 Comments Last updated Jun 19, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hope we get sprinkles

London, KY

#21 Jun 18, 2013
ra crazy wrote:
casey co wanted to go somewhere knox co want never go anywhere. sad . did ya check on sprinkles test scores do ya no carnell that's what ya got with Kelly . sad and typical. sad . state will prob get it anyway. sad sad. as most would sad going backards. lol go mr sowders
We need a boss like Sprinkles people won't tell him what to do he is his own man
all the jobs won't go to sowders or Blevins
He won't fill uptown with his friends and family like sowders did
Teacher

United States

#22 Jun 18, 2013
I think wrote:
Mr. Sprinkles would be great
Put Sprinkles in you have the same old click in that's been running the county Ralph trying to straighten this mess out.
really

London, KY

#23 Jun 18, 2013
ra crazy wrote:
casey co wanted to go somewhere knox co want never go anywhere. sad . did ya check on sprinkles test scores do ya no carnell that's what ya got with Kelly . sad and typical. sad . state will prob get it anyway. sad sad. as most would sad going backards. lol go mr sowders
marion/family members or his small group of are the only ones who will write anything positive about him lol
ra crazy

Barbourville, KY

#24 Jun 18, 2013
you must b a teacher . all the negativity comes from them don't wont work/ gossip or lookn for a pill during planning period that's what ya got teaching' a bunch of / sad/ sad sad . I know trust me
no way

United States

#25 Jun 18, 2013
ra crazy wrote:
you must b a teacher . all the negativity comes from them don't wont work/ gossip or lookn for a pill during planning period that's what ya got teaching' a bunch of / sad/ sad sad . I know trust me
I don't think so. We have some awesome teachers. But I do think they need radon drug testing.
elmer fud

Corbin, KY

#27 Jun 19, 2013
Well I disagree with your post, Kelly, is the only one in the county that could do the job, and do it the way that it should be done. Can you name me one person that could handle that job; in the county? I noticed you were talking about the test scores, if those kids were from K/though 6th had high test scores, then why were they not be able to bring that with them. Kelly is the principle not the teachers that is their job is to see that the test sores were to be high. Kelly is in the office trying to run the school, and keep it safe. I am sorry if we all get behind Kelly if he gets to be the superintendent you will have a #1 Leader in Central Office. Thanks
wise up

Nancy, KY

#28 Jun 19, 2013
ra crazy wrote:
obviously the majority of people have NOT had a positive working relationship with marion sowders---speaks for itself!
La la

Bimble, KY

#29 Jun 19, 2013
no way wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think so. We have some awesome teachers. But I do think they need radon drug testing.
If you had to deal with a bunch of snot nosed kids all day you would be looking for spill during p,sunning too.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min Limbertwig 151,293
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 21 min Me 1,591
knox board of ed raising taxes 1 hr disgusted 4
The Audit 2 hr undecided 28
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr Tollesboro Guy 81,601
Hahaha 2 hr Funny 1
Kevin Disney Central Elementary School 3 hr agree 6
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Knox County was issued at August 30 at 8:24PM EDT

•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs