Comments
1 - 20 of 28 Comments Last updated Jun 19, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Educator

Barbourville, KY

#1 Jun 9, 2013
It's time for teachers to speak out....... Who would you like to be the next superintendent in Knox County?
Well

Barbourville, KY

#2 Jun 10, 2013
I like Mr Hoskins
corbinpaper

London, KY

#3 Jun 10, 2013
mr hoskins did nothing for jackson are bell co,s please look before you leap this time
teacher

Barbourville, KY

#4 Jun 10, 2013
Well wrote:
I like Mr Hoskins
I love mr. Ralph Hoskins !! He got rid of ole high pockets Marion Sowders !!!!!
That's good enough for me ! My vote goes to MR. Hoskins !!
parential control

Barbourville, KY

#5 Jun 10, 2013
teacher wrote:
<quoted text>I love mr. Ralph Hoskins !! He got rid of ole high pockets Marion Sowders !!!!!
Amen
parential control

Barbourville, KY

#6 Jun 10, 2013
corbinpaper wrote:
mr hoskins did nothing for jackson are bell co,s please look before you leap this time
He got rid of some problem people at board office. That more than anyone had the nerve to do. That's good enough for me. Go Hoskins!!!!!!!
Yep

Barbourville, KY

#7 Jun 10, 2013
teacher wrote:
<quoted text> I love mr. Ralph Hoskins !! He got rid of ole high pockets Marion Sowders !!!!!
i hope he goes to the classroom ... If they put him at the bd doing something .... Will be the same old stuff
I think

Barbourville, KY

#8 Jun 10, 2013
Mr. Sprinkles would be great
What

London, KY

#9 Jun 11, 2013
teacher wrote:
<quoted text> I love mr. Ralph Hoskins !! He got rid of ole high pockets Marion Sowders !!!!!
I don't think MR Hoskins had anything to do with that. I believe the Board abolished the position!
Nope

Manchester, KY

#10 Jun 11, 2013
That is NOT what happened!!!
My understanding

Manchester, KY

#11 Jun 11, 2013
From what I understand, Mr. Hoskins can't be hired permanently.
corbinpaper

London, KY

#12 Jun 11, 2013
please judge and look at his record
best

Barbourville, KY

#13 Jun 11, 2013
Hoskins would be your best choice here.
Super

Corbin, KY

#14 Jun 12, 2013
Mr. Sprinkles is just what this county needs he has the experience. I have known Mr. Sprinkles for 30 years, He is more like Mr. Jones that we had before. At least you can go in and set down and talk to him and he will treat you with respect. We need to stop being the laughing stock of the state. With Mr. Sprinkles you can bet the test scores will improve, and the teachers will be able to teach. Now this is my opinion I wish him well.
agree

Manchester, KY

#15 Jun 12, 2013
Super wrote:
Mr. Sprinkles is just what this county needs he has the experience. I have known Mr. Sprinkles for 30 years, He is more like Mr. Jones that we had before. At least you can go in and set down and talk to him and he will treat you with respect. We need to stop being the laughing stock of the state. With Mr. Sprinkles you can bet the test scores will improve, and the teachers will be able to teach. Now this is my opinion I wish him well.
as long as he doesn't fill uptown with his friends and family
I hope he is fair and good to all teachers and students
ra crazy

Barbourville, KY

#16 Jun 12, 2013
sprinkles had worst test scores n county' look that up . that's what we need for the state 2 come n.its comimg
humm

Barbourville, KY

#17 Jun 12, 2013
Marion got hired in Casey county as superintendent
relief

Greenbrier, AR

#18 Jun 15, 2013
humm wrote:
Marion got hired in Casey county as superintendent
Hey Marion--don't let the door hit you on the way out!!
ra crazy

Barbourville, KY

#19 Jun 18, 2013
casey co wanted to go somewhere knox co want never go anywhere. sad . did ya check on sprinkles test scores do ya no carnell that's what ya got with Kelly . sad and typical. sad . state will prob get it anyway. sad sad. as most would sad going backards. lol go mr sowders
corbin

United States

#20 Jun 18, 2013
ra crazy wrote:
casey co wanted to go somewhere knox co want never go anywhere. sad . did ya check on sprinkles test scores do ya no carnell that's what ya got with Kelly . sad and typical. sad . state will prob get it anyway. sad sad. as most would sad going backards. lol go mr sowders
Go mr sowders as in go on your merry way so Knox can have some relief. Poor Casey. Co

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roger Vanover trying to buy perscription medici... (May '12) 3 min my two cents 37
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min Dale 151,088
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 13 min BCB 1,208
Travis slushpup 22 min Crissy 2
Tommy golden 24 min marsha 31
joann gregory 26 min GREG 2
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Curious 130,466
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••