First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Big Dick Magursky

Richmond, KY

#1 Dec 31, 2012
Southeast Kentucky is a white trash mecca. I have never seen a more lazy sorry a-s bunch of white people in my life. 90% of you people on a check are just too f---ing lazy to get out and work. You lay around smoking weed, taking pills, cooking meth and having kids. I see you low lifes at Save-A-Lot and Wal~Mart buying pop with you foodstamp cards to sell, while you stupid dirty faced children go hungry. The vast majority of you need kiiled because you are nothing but dregs on society.

Since: Dec 10

Somerset, KY

#2 Dec 31, 2012
Listen, I've basically been around this world. And I can tell you right now, South Eastern Kentucky is one of the best places on this Earth to live. Some of the finest people you'll meet anywhere. I like to pick and joke with them, but when it's serious, they're the best. Now, the check drawing thing is debatable in many ways.

Now, people like you complain about others drawing their government checks, you never complain about the money the Government sends overseas to countries that literally hate us. It makes no sense to me.

Any Government should take care of it's own first and foremost, especially a government like ours, that's suppose to be by the people, for the people.
hmmmm

London, KY

#3 Dec 31, 2012
Nimbletwig wrote:
Listen, I've basically been around this world. And I can tell you right now, South Eastern Kentucky is one of the best places on this Earth to live. Some of the finest people you'll meet anywhere. I like to pick and joke with them, but when it's serious, they're the best. Now, the check drawing thing is debatable in many ways.
Now, people like you complain about others drawing their government checks, you never complain about the money the Government sends overseas to countries that literally hate us. It makes no sense to me.
Any Government should take care of it's own first and foremost, especially a government like ours, that's suppose to be by the people, for the people.
ok that may be somewhat true..but..why only distribute it to only certain people..if your only gonna help certain ones..that dosent seem quiet fair..yes there is people on disability that need help..but i have seen numerous ones in better shape than i am that can work just like i can...so my opinion...either help everyone or just cut it out completly
decay of society

Hazard, KY

#4 Dec 31, 2012
Big Dick Magursky wrote:
Southeast Kentucky is a white trash mecca. I have never seen a more lazy sorry a-s bunch of white people in my life. 90% of you people on a check are just too f---ing lazy to get out and work. You lay around smoking weed, taking pills, cooking meth and having kids. I see you low lifes at Save-A-Lot and Wal~Mart buying pop with you foodstamp cards to sell, while you stupid dirty faced children go hungry. The vast majority of you need kiiled because you are nothing but dregs on society.
Let me tell you one major reason people draw a check around here. Because mommy and daddy does and they were never taught to work and discouraged from getting any type of education. It's sad. I live here and it makes me sick that I work yet entitled to nothing. I don't need help but if I did, you can forget it! Prime example is HUD Housing. It has ruined it for the working people. They pay ridiculous amounts for rent on homes which has raised the rent on this area as a whole. I don't make minimum wage but the people that do cannot afford rent around here. So people think, hey I'll sign up for HUD! THINK AGAIN. HUD is for those that won't work. If you don't work, you get rent and utilities PAID. If you work just a minimum wage job, they might pay 20 dollars of your rent. So it's been discouraged to try and make it by working a 40 hour week verses refusing to work. It's both a Government and environment issue.

Since: Dec 10

Somerset, KY

#5 Dec 31, 2012
hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>ok that may be somewhat true..but..why only distribute it to only certain people..if your only gonna help certain ones..that dosent seem quiet fair..yes there is people on disability that need help..but i have seen numerous ones in better shape than i am that can work just like i can...so my opinion...either help everyone or just cut it out completly
You're right, but anytime there are programs to help people, they'll be people who'll cheat the system. I don't quite know how to solve this problem. Apparently the Government doesn't either.

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#6 Dec 31, 2012
decay of society wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me tell you one major reason people draw a check around here. Because mommy and daddy does and they were never taught to work and discouraged from getting any type of education. It's sad. I live here and it makes me sick that I work yet entitled to nothing. I don't need help but if I did, you can forget it! Prime example is HUD Housing. It has ruined it for the working people. They pay ridiculous amounts for rent on homes which has raised the rent on this area as a whole. I don't make minimum wage but the people that do cannot afford rent around here. So people think, hey I'll sign up for HUD! THINK AGAIN. HUD is for those that won't work. If you don't work, you get rent and utilities PAID. If you work just a minimum wage job, they might pay 20 dollars of your rent. So it's been discouraged to try and make it by working a 40 hour week verses refusing to work. It's both a Government and environment issue.
The problem is a lack of good paying jobs. My daughter works every day and can barely pay her bills.

Since: Dec 10

Somerset, KY

#7 Dec 31, 2012
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>The problem is a lack of good paying jobs. My daughter works every day and can barely pay her bills.
Yes, you're most definitely right. This is a huge part of the problem. I don't see how people are able to pay the Rent, Electric and Phone bills. Much less, garbage, cell-phon bills and whatever else on top ofit. I just don't see how they do it. My dad pays out around 3,000 $ a month in Bills. I don't see how they do it. I couldn't. Which I've always been really bad with money anyway, but still.
Dyslexic Luthor

London, KY

#8 Dec 31, 2012
As already stated, it's more due to a lack of jobs, especially decent wage jobs. Many would work if they could find work. Also, people in this area don't get near the 'free ride' as some others, someone in say Orange County CA can get over 25k easy in 'entitlements'.

Since: Dec 10

Somerset, KY

#9 Dec 31, 2012
Dyslexic Luthor wrote:
As already stated, it's more due to a lack of jobs, especially decent wage jobs. Many would work if they could find work. Also, people in this area don't get near the 'free ride' as some others, someone in say Orange County CA can get over 25k easy in 'entitlements'.
You're right. If I'm going to work, I expect to get paid a decent wage to do so.
Wait what

Barbourville, KY

#10 Dec 31, 2012
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>The problem is a lack of good paying jobs. My daughter works every day and can barely pay her bills.
This is the quote of the year!

This is the problem with the whole area.

Everybody around here thinks they should be able to stay here and make a living....MOVE SOMEWHERE ELSE!

Why is that so hard to people to understand. Pack your bags and move to a place WITH better jobs/pay.

There have NEVER been and NEVER will be enough good paying jobs to support this area.

I just don't understand why anybody would think any different!

Since: Dec 10

Somerset, KY

#11 Dec 31, 2012
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the quote of the year!
This is the problem with the whole area.
Everybody around here thinks they should be able to stay here and make a living....MOVE SOMEWHERE ELSE!
Why is that so hard to people to understand. Pack your bags and move to a place WITH better jobs/pay.
There have NEVER been and NEVER will be enough good paying jobs to support this area.
I just don't understand why anybody would think any different!
A lot of people don't have the means to just pack up and move. It's not that easy.

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#12 Dec 31, 2012
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the quote of the year!
This is the problem with the whole area.
Everybody around here thinks they should be able to stay here and make a living....MOVE SOMEWHERE ELSE!
Why is that so hard to people to understand. Pack your bags and move to a place WITH better jobs/pay.
There have NEVER been and NEVER will be enough good paying jobs to support this area.
I just don't understand why anybody would think any different!
I notice you're still here.
abc

Somerset, KY

#13 Dec 31, 2012
Nimbletwig wrote:
Listen, I've basically been around this world. And I can tell you right now, South Eastern Kentucky is one of the best places on this Earth to live. Some of the finest people you'll meet anywhere. I like to pick and joke with them, but when it's serious, they're the best. Now, the check drawing thing is debatable in many ways.
Now, people like you complain about others drawing their government checks, you never complain about the money the Government sends overseas to countries that literally hate us. It makes no sense to me.
Any Government should take care of it's own first and foremost, especially a government like ours, that's suppose to be by the people, for the people.
Ifit waotfor Southeast Kentucky and the coal and tember and all the young men that went over seas and died in germany and Japan and all over the world south east Kentucky has give the United States the world enough for the past 200 years that if everyone in it got a check for the rest of there life they could never pay this part of the nation back so shut your retar panaramic globalist chit teeth....Yes south east Ky does have the best people that is left in the United States go to Detroit Or Atlanta Georgia and seek some friendly neibours on the street....they will kick your ass and rob you in five minutes.

Since: Dec 10

Somerset, KY

#14 Dec 31, 2012
abc wrote:
<quoted text>Ifit waotfor Southeast Kentucky and the coal and tember and all the young men that went over seas and died in germany and Japan and all over the world south east Kentucky has give the United States the world enough for the past 200 years that if everyone in it got a check for the rest of there life they could never pay this part of the nation back so shut your retar panaramic globalist chit teeth....Yes south east Ky does have the best people that is left in the United States go to Detroit Or Atlanta Georgia and seek some friendly neibours on the street....they will kick your ass and rob you in five minutes.
Yes, I've been to those places and you're right.
abc

Somerset, KY

#15 Dec 31, 2012
Nimbletwig wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I've been to those places and you're right.
I know I been there to....I came back im scared that the city rats is going to come to the cumberlands and disturb our nice towns they would want to if they knew we had any bit of peace here...I hope they stay in the big citys and forgot the hills and Hollers.
sad

Manchester, KY

#16 Dec 31, 2012
i noticed that the big black cry baby is the one that stared this then shut up 80 percent that draw checks and stamps is blacks wat fills most of the prisons 80 percnt black now there is something to cry about i have to pay taxes and feed all those lazy azz people because they are to sorry to work and have to steal bet the one that started this is proubly selling dope wide open you wanna talk about makeing some one sick

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#17 Dec 31, 2012
sad wrote:
i noticed that the big black cry baby is the one that stared this then shut up 80 percent that draw checks and stamps is blacks wat fills most of the prisons 80 percnt black now there is something to cry about i have to pay taxes and feed all those lazy azz people because they are to sorry to work and have to steal bet the one that started this is proubly selling dope wide open you wanna talk about makeing some one sick
We thank you for your contribution too,keep up the good work.
USA

Manchester, KY

#18 Dec 31, 2012
The problem here is there is nothing here. No jobs, nothing except walmart, and some local grocery stores. Yeah, id bet anyone around here could get a job if they wanted to. So thats their fault for not doing so. But even the people who do go work still couldnt live without drawing a check, not alone anyway. If you work min wage 40 hours a week youll make 1200 dollars a month untaxed... now people can say what they want but these days, its pretty much a requirement to have a cell phone, a 400 dollar iphone? well thats your choice. but if someone tries to live on their own under their own roof they will have at least a 300 dollar rent, then utilities which would probably be another 300 give or take. so thats half their wages gone... add a car payment, which is basically a necessity to work, to be honest. and that will be probably another 100 for a cheap used car. Well, not many people here live close to town so they will spend at least 100 in gas for that car... add it up and that's 800 gone. well 400 bucks... put that into a normal persons life.(notice i didn't include a phone bill here which would be probably 60 dollars these days) and buy groceries or fast food. there isn't anything left for disposable goods... and that my friend, is one reason the economy is where it is. now try to raise a child with this income, or with 400 dollars a month... you'll be looking for help pretty soon. Notice i was very generous with my numbers here. but as always, people cheat and abuse the system. and are only hurting the people who need it.

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#19 Dec 31, 2012
USA wrote:
The problem here is there is nothing here. No jobs, nothing except walmart, and some local grocery stores. Yeah, id bet anyone around here could get a job if they wanted to. So thats their fault for not doing so. But even the people who do go work still couldnt live without drawing a check, not alone anyway. If you work min wage 40 hours a week youll make 1200 dollars a month untaxed... now people can say what they want but these days, its pretty much a requirement to have a cell phone, a 400 dollar iphone? well thats your choice. but if someone tries to live on their own under their own roof they will have at least a 300 dollar rent, then utilities which would probably be another 300 give or take. so thats half their wages gone... add a car payment, which is basically a necessity to work, to be honest. and that will be probably another 100 for a cheap used car. Well, not many people here live close to town so they will spend at least 100 in gas for that car... add it up and that's 800 gone. well 400 bucks... put that into a normal persons life.(notice i didn't include a phone bill here which would be probably 60 dollars these days) and buy groceries or fast food. there isn't anything left for disposable goods... and that my friend, is one reason the economy is where it is. now try to raise a child with this income, or with 400 dollars a month... you'll be looking for help pretty soon. Notice i was very generous with my numbers here. but as always, people cheat and abuse the system. and are only hurting the people who need it.
Thats a reasonable list of expenses but you left out car insurance,child daycare,school expences and clothing. I'll tell anyone working everyday and still going in the hole is no fun. It pisses me off when people run others down because they're drawing as everyone calls it. Trade places with them for a month and see how you like it. From the way things are looking with our National Economy we all are going to be alot worse off than we are now soon.
abc

Somerset, KY

#20 Jan 1, 2013
USA wrote:
The problem here is there is nothing here. No jobs, nothing except walmart, and some local grocery stores. Yeah, id bet anyone around here could get a job if they wanted to. So thats their fault for not doing so. But even the people who do go work still couldnt live without drawing a check, not alone anyway. If you work min wage 40 hours a week youll make 1200 dollars a month untaxed... now people can say what they want but these days, its pretty much a requirement to have a cell phone, a 400 dollar iphone? well thats your choice. but if someone tries to live on their own under their own roof they will have at least a 300 dollar rent, then utilities which would probably be another 300 give or take. so thats half their wages gone... add a car payment, which is basically a necessity to work, to be honest. and that will be probably another 100 for a cheap used car. Well, not many people here live close to town so they will spend at least 100 in gas for that car... add it up and that's 800 gone. well 400 bucks... put that into a normal persons life.(notice i didn't include a phone bill here which would be probably 60 dollars these days) and buy groceries or fast food. there isn't anything left for disposable goods... and that my friend, is one reason the economy is where it is. now try to raise a child with this income, or with 400 dollars a month... you'll be looking for help pretty soon. Notice i was very generous with my numbers here. but as always, people cheat and abuse the system. and are only hurting the people who need it.
Homosexual planting gardens , Get rid of all TV computers and fast food and study medicine and plant gardens corn hole in the corn field and live in pod homes made from the earth fags and corn and rice and potatoes and green beans and build pod homes and suck everyone turn queer and they would be food for all and plenty of sex and good health care stop traveling and eating meat cut back on bombs and guns and grow gardens plant your seed and grow a garden and turn gay and study medicine stop what people like to do most is eat sleep fuck and work fall in Love and grow a garden we could learn so much from each other distroy all cars and wood homes and traveling vacations shit people dont need to go no more then 15 miles from there birth place a good days work , and good meal , someone to have sex with and good medical care and a home made from trash or a pod house would be ok get you a horse and a wife or a boyfriend and thank God for your days on earth be good to people and eat and drink and be merry find what you can do with your hands under the sun like solomon said and live with your wife

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min How Stupid can yo... 134,273
if you filed at Branstutter go check ur status 1 hr Mee 30
I have a decision to make. 1 hr Info 7
ashley hibbard 3 hr friend 1
If I Die. 3 hr EC64 2
pnc 4 hr The Specialist 19
Lay Lady Lay. 4 hr The Specialist 1
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) 4 hr Physics_Works 71

Flood Warning for Knox County was issued at February 28 at 4:58PM EST

Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:17 am PST

NBC Sports 9:17AM
Michael Roos announces retirement
Bleacher Report 9:36 AM
Titans OT Roos Announces Retirement After 10 Seasons
Yahoo! Sports 9:46 AM
Titans left tackle Michael Roos retires after 10 seasons
CBS Sports 5:55 AM
Devon Still tweets that daughter Leah is home after latest treatment
Bleacher Report 9:58 AM
Vince Young Registered at NFL Vet Combine