"Popcorn Sutton" & My little green friend Ed...

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Oger

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Oct 3, 2012
 

“All in due Time”

Since: Jul 10

Hell, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Oct 4, 2012
 
Oger wrote:
Popcorn Sutton was a true legend, Oger. The last of his kind. To Hell with Uncle Sam. He basically killed Popcorn.
no

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Oct 4, 2012
 
SATAN 78 wrote:
<quoted text>Popcorn Sutton was a true legend, Oger. The last of his kind. To Hell with Uncle Sam. He basically killed Popcorn.
I believe Popcorn did it... Kind of the definition of suicide. He may have did it to avoid jail because he was violating the law, but he is still the one that did it.

“All in due Time”

Since: Jul 10

Hell, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Oct 4, 2012
 
no wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe Popcorn did it... Kind of the definition of suicide. He may have did it to avoid jail because he was violating the law, but he is still the one that did it.
Regardless, they were too harsh on him.
Oger

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Oct 4, 2012
 
SATAN 78 wrote:
<quoted text>Popcorn Sutton was a true legend, Oger. The last of his kind. To Hell with Uncle Sam. He basically killed Popcorn.
"Popcorn Sutton was a true legend, Oger"

Hardly...

"To Hell with Uncle Sam"

Curse the hand that feeds you?

“All in due Time”

Since: Jul 10

Hell, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Oct 4, 2012
 
Oger wrote:
<quoted text>
"Popcorn Sutton was a true legend, Oger"
Hardly...
"To Hell with Uncle Sam"
Curse the hand that feeds you?
The Government does not feed me, Oger. Usually, Wendy's or McDonald's does.
Oger

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Oct 4, 2012
 
SATAN 78 wrote:
<quoted text>The Government does not feed me, Oger. Usually, Wendy's or McDonald's does.
And who regulates/feeds you Wendy's and McDonalds?...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Oger

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Oct 4, 2012
 
Come to think of it, you shouldn't be anywhere near places like that with your genetic disposition...

“All in due Time”

Since: Jul 10

Hell, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Oct 4, 2012
 
Oger wrote:
Come to think of it, you shouldn't be anywhere near places like that with your genetic disposition...
Baconader.
Oger

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Oct 4, 2012
 
SATAN 78 wrote:
<quoted text>Baconader.
Good grief man, did you mean Baconreader?

“All in due Time”

Since: Jul 10

Hell, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Oct 4, 2012
 
Oger wrote:
<quoted text>
Good grief man, did you mean Baconreader?
Which is your favorite fast food place, Ogre?
Boykin

Mobile, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Dec 4, 2012
 
no wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe Popcorn did it... Kind of the definition of suicide. He may have did it to avoid jail because he was violating tPhe law, but he is still the one that did it.
they took his still
Boykin

Mobile, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Dec 4, 2012
 
He was a good man but it wasnt right for them to take. His still

“Old Time Recipe”

Since: Nov 12

Cannon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Dec 4, 2012
 
There should be more people like ole Popcorn.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 3 min LMS 16,111
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min Cornelius Scudmister 144,995
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Quantummist 128,055
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 2 hr Poles 26,176
Barbourville topix 2 hr Rumors 11
Re. Maggie Milles 3 hr Just Looking 1
Truddy 3 hr Just Looking 3
KC Basketball Coach 4 hr Panther Fanz 71
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 4 hr onefoehim 390
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••