London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

I agree with Poppy. I attend a church that has a lot of teenagers in it, and the dresses are as skimpy as they come!! I thought one girl was wearing a nightie!! Tan silk with black lace. Now, I have a your daughter, and she would never even ask to wear some of those dresses that they wear. The pastor has spoken several times about their clothes. Doesn't matter they wear what they want. It's not a matter of people telling you how to dress your kids, it's just the lack of morals being taught in the home.
Parent

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

My daughter attended the snowball an I did not see any girls that you all are describing. It's a once a year thing an yes these girls want to look beautiful as any one attending something such as this would want to look just as beautiful. I just don't think it's appropriate to get on here an put these girls down an call them $2 ho's that is taking things a little to far. How would you feel if someone spoke of your daughter that way, you wouldn't like it either.
How come when it comes to Barbourville City having something like this an you all get on here an pretty much call out girls 2 bit whores, but when Knox Central has the same thing nothing is said about those girls. I have seen some of them with half of their boobs hanging out but yet they are not trashed an talked about...
ANY TIME U GOT SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT MY KIDS BRING IT TO MY FACE I BET YOU WOULD NOT BE SO BRAVE TO SAY NOTHING THEN!!!
JUST A LIL FYI THIS IS NOT A FATHER IT'S A WOMAN BECAUSE SHE HAS THE SAME BS ON HER FACEBOOK!!!!!!!!
well

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

I have got News to tell you when Gods comes back for the people God is not going to judge people for there clothing they wear it be what's in there heart for the bible says only the pure in heart shall see God.
just maybe

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Parent wrote:
My daughter attended the snowball an I did not see any girls that you all are describing. It's a once a year thing an yes these girls want to look beautiful as any one attending something such as this would want to look just as beautiful. I just don't think it's appropriate to get on here an put these girls down an call them $2 ho's that is taking things a little to far. How would you feel if someone spoke of your daughter that way, you wouldn't like it either.
How come when it comes to Barbourville City having something like this an you all get on here an pretty much call out girls 2 bit whores, but when Knox Central has the same thing nothing is said about those girls. I have seen some of them with half of their boobs hanging out but yet they are not trashed an talked about...
ANY TIME U GOT SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT MY KIDS BRING IT TO MY FACE I BET YOU WOULD NOT BE SO BRAVE TO SAY NOTHING THEN!!!
JUST A LIL FYI THIS IS NOT A FATHER IT'S A WOMAN BECAUSE SHE HAS THE SAME BS ON HER FACEBOOK!!!!!!!!
Did you ever think that just maybe the person that started this topic did'nt attend knox central's snowball?Maybe thats why they was talking about the city school.lol.
giggle giggle

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Watching a debate over what girls wear!! LOL I cant help my self but to laugh people must for get the days of the 60's and the mini skirt or the seventies and the shortie shorts or the eighties and anything goes!! Give up and let kids be kids!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

67 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min Disney 129,034
john sowders 53 min stephanie 7
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 58 min Flint hill bandit 147,151
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr freak 81,565
1 Blessing From God 2 hr Stephen Levi 19
Who will barbourvilles NEW police chief 3 hr Huh 18
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 3 hr Jennifer Renee 3,812
New club in Barbourville? 14 hr my real name 12
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000