Wildhair

Barbourville, KY

#1 Feb 14, 2014
Heard he was joining the Army. Is this true? Or am I just hearing things.
Heard that

Tampa, FL

#2 Feb 17, 2014
I heard that too... First of all you have to be drug free to join the army, so there goes that out the door second of all it would be a blessing if he would join the army then maybe just maybe he will be sent over seas and that would be one leas dead beat drug head in knox county, PLEASE army do knox county a favor and take the little trash
Wildhair

Barbourville, KY

#3 Feb 18, 2014
Heard that wrote:
I heard that too... First of all you have to be drug free to join the army, so there goes that out the door second of all it would be a blessing if he would join the army then maybe just maybe he will be sent over seas and that would be one leas dead beat drug head in knox county, PLEASE army do knox county a favor and take the little trash
Do you know his phone number or where I can find him? I tryed his facebook he never did add me. I had a crush on him in school but he was with that wheat girl. Someone told me he was going into the Army and it made me think about him. I would really like to see him. He was a really sweet guy.
HillbillyStrong

Barbourville, KY

#4 Feb 20, 2014
At lease somebodys trying to change. Far as I know all he did was smoke a little pot. I don't think he stoled from or tryed to rob anybody when he did it. I don't even think hes been put in jail not one time. so what is the problem? He don't bother anyone. The only times he got pissed at anyone is when someone lied to him or hurt he's feeling yes he was a pot head but hes got feelings too. To wildhair I don't think he wants a woman he got other things to worry about right now.
friend

Barbourville, KY

#5 Feb 21, 2014
Heard that wrote:
That is just a horrible thing to say. He's not a dopehead . Just smokes a lil weed. You are a meanie!!!!!llol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sarah tye (Mar '15) 11 min Mountain 25
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 min uMoron 143,107
Flat Lick Ball Coach Devin Mills 27 min Jessica Butler Gray 23
take me 55 min rufus 2
Where is preacher Lester on the weekends ? 1 hr Fran 21
Wet Vote Petition 3 hr The watcher 22
Will the federal grand jury indit Jm hall 3 hr Customer 2
Is judge ex Jm hall going to prison ? 5 hr Jailbird 10
walmart shooting 14 hr sittin ducks 18
Shooting at Walmart??? 14 hr People 50
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages