First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Interested

United States

#1 Mar 10, 2010
I am very interested in the female that drives a lifted dodge Durango she has dark hair and bedroom eyes if anyone knows her could you please let me know if she is single married divorced or dating

I want to ask her out but I don't want to step on anyones toes I have seen her more than once around town and I never see her with a man I even seen her last week covered in mud I guess from four wheeling but still no man so I'm thinking single but thought I would check first
Interested

United States

#2 Mar 11, 2010
Refresh
me too

Middlesboro, KY

#3 Mar 11, 2010
i've notice the one that say's durango on the front. is that the one your talking bout'
tatorhead

United States

#4 Mar 11, 2010
i think I no who ur talking about if it has big wide tires on it that's Justin pattersons sister I like those MT tires yea she's cool but I think she has a man sorry dude
Interested

United States

#5 Mar 11, 2010
me too wrote:
i've notice the one that say's durango on the front. is that the one your talking bout'
I didn't notice becuz it was covered in mud but maybe
Interested

United States

#6 Mar 11, 2010
tatorhead wrote:
i think I no who ur talking about if it has big wide tires on it that's Justin pattersons sister I like those MT tires yea she's cool but I think she has a man sorry dude
Yes it has wide tires. Are you FOR SURE she has a man. I don't know any pattersons but I hope you got the wrong girl.
taken

Barbourville, KY

#7 Mar 12, 2010
Yea shes taken, sorry interested.... But she does have a bad ass ride doesnt she lol.... And she is a very good girl so whoever gets on here you better watch what you say about her if you plan on saying something bad I would hate to see a ?????well you know what I mean!!!!
Interested

United States

#8 Mar 14, 2010
taken wrote:
Yea shes taken, sorry interested.... But she does have a bad ass ride doesnt she lol.... And she is a very good girl so whoever gets on here you better watch what you say about her if you plan on saying something bad I would hate to see a ?????well you know what I mean!!!!
Well 99% of my intelligence was telling me that no way a woman like that in this town was single but that other 1% told me to at least ask around after all you never know you might get lucky

I'm not one to step on toes so I'll leave it at this if she ever becomes single tell her to come back to this thread and post it I will most likely still be single given my standards and the scrappy choices in single women we have to choose from in this town.

Thanks for the info
Heartbreaker

Brea, CA

#9 Mar 16, 2010
I used to date her she broke my heart stay away from her she's cold as ice she's a Patterson girl all those girls just have sumthin about em that you wind up wishing you could hate if you no what I mean lol this one has a sister that is smokin hotttt she works at save alot
tj creath

Knightdale, NC

#10 Mar 9, 2013
that girl is bad .
Her

Montgomery, PA

#11 Mar 9, 2013
She is no such thing! She's very nice lol
Her

Montgomery, PA

#12 Mar 9, 2013
To the person whom made this post I'm assuming its because the Durango was always muddy from four wheeling but you really kinda made me sound like I don't bath it's cool tho and whomever heartbreaker is I dont know you and I didn't do it on purpose I'm sorry!
Rumors

Cynthiana, KY

#13 Mar 9, 2013
Her wrote:
To the person whom made this post I'm assuming its because the Durango was always muddy from four wheeling but you really kinda made me sound like I don't bath it's cool tho and whomever heartbreaker is I dont know you and I didn't do it on purpose I'm sorry!
Please stick around. And pick a recognizable name, so I'll know who you are. Dixon,Mo isn't working anymore.

:)
Her

Montgomery, PA

#14 Mar 9, 2013
Rumors wrote:
<quoted text>
Please stick around. And pick a recognizable name, so I'll know who you are. Dixon,Mo isn't working anymore.
:)
Lol, I'm using mobile so I can't see what my location comes up as but it should be somewhere in Pennsylvania! I'm Nikki and that's my real name not a user name! However you may recognize me as "Redneck Rights" from years ago!
Rumors

Cynthiana, KY

#15 Mar 9, 2013
Her wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, I'm using mobile so I can't see what my location comes up as but it should be somewhere in Pennsylvania! I'm Nikki and that's my real name not a user name! However you may recognize me as "Redneck Rights" from years ago!
I know who you are, at least I think I do. We used to get into heated battles over the smoking ban, right?

If not, then I'm sorry. I have the wrong person.
Her

Montgomery, PA

#16 Mar 9, 2013
Nope your right, this is she and that we did, then we became pretty good friends! How did you know it was me?
Rumors

Cynthiana, KY

#17 Mar 9, 2013
Her wrote:
Nope your right, this is she and that we did, then we became pretty good friends! How did you know it was me?
Your beautiful smile or course!
Rumors

Cynthiana, KY

#18 Mar 9, 2013
of*

That's what I get for trying to be slick whilst typing in the dark.
Her

Montgomery, PA

#19 Mar 9, 2013
Lol, why thank you! Yes the dark will getcha every time!
Rumors

Cynthiana, KY

#20 Mar 9, 2013
Her wrote:
Lol, why thank you! Yes the dark will getcha every time!
You're welcome. And stop trying to scare me!

<looks around the room>

Oh, I really like the heart with the barbed wire around it.:)

That's really cool. Would make an awesome tattoo!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min flint 153,904
2 good husbands free 11 min gator 8
Knox parent out of control goes after student a... 11 min fog mountain 14
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 24 min wtf 5,290
Salon perfection 36 min client 12
Wendy Mills engaged?? 39 min Funny 1
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 45 min Hatti_Hollerand 3,538
Knox parent goes off at Bell and Knox football ... 7 hr Confused 6
Barbourville high school salaries WOW 14 hr Knox co 22
A Rat In Knox County 14 hr True Anon 14