Really

Middlesboro, KY

#249 Jul 31, 2011
After reading this all i am not holding up for the man but my questing is why would two women at there age go to a man house after he had been suppost to have beat the one for 2 yrs i my self sure would not going back there or took one of my sister if any shooting took place it would have been when he came near my home where i lived i would not been in his home there is a lot of answer that's not on this like change a dead women clothing what did she do bring extra clothing with her i say that the man didn't have women clothing in his house. and the other sister was said to have been gone from there for 2months so i say she took her clothing when she left and if she hadn't took them the man probbably would have brunt them or thru them in the garbage like i said there still a lot of question to what took place that day and night. now when it comes to the jury there will be to people that can tell what happen thatwould be the man and woman that survived the jury. will decide what they belive as for the people who found them i don't know that they will be able to say anymore then what they found because it would be what they thought and not what they had seen. people lived around him they saw who went and who stayed at that house no one is dumb and dosen't know who lives next door to them people are to nosey to not know that.
NOSEY AS ANY1 ELSE

AOL

#250 Jul 31, 2011
gosh wrote:
And it looks like we got us some Casey Athonys right here. They are compulisive liars and dont want to tell how it happend and want noone to talk about it.. Just wonder were these people was when the other woman got killed... Nothing they do surprises me. I would be checkking them out. IT shows you they will do whatever for a pill and to cover it up. These ladies did not deserve how they was done. So you need not talk about respect. You just dont want people to really no how sorry you all are. All dope dealers. And hide them at sis house . Sad she goes to church and is right at the foot of the cross. But God will not let you live and not see what you done everyday.Did she beg for her life? You will hear and see all you done
EVERYBODY IS TONGUE YAKKING WHEN THEY KNOW NOTHING .BUT FOR THE TWO WOMEN THEY WAS THE BIGGEST PILL POPPING HOES AND DRUNKS THERE WAS.ALOT PEOPLE SINGING THEIR PRAISE , OH PRAISE DEAR ALICE AND CHRISTINE THE SAINTS OF OLD..HA HA SAINTS OF THE DEVIL.. BEFORE YOU GO PUT DOWN ONE FAMILY LOOK AT THE OTHER FAMILY.WHOS TO SAY THESE WOMEN WERE NOT THERE TO HARM GILLIS, THEY WERE THERE FOR NO GOOD.THEY WERE OUT TO HURT HIM THAT NIGHT AND IT WAS HEARD A MAN HAS A RIGHT TO DEFEND THEIR SELF IN THEIR OWN HOME. AND BY THE WAY IT WAS HIS RESIDENCE ONLY NOT THE ALICE WHATEVERS.
SWALLOWED

El Paso, AR

#251 Jul 31, 2011
NOSEY AS ANY1 ELSE wrote:
<quoted text>
EVERYBODY IS TONGUE YAKKING WHEN THEY KNOW NOTHING .BUT FOR THE TWO WOMEN THEY WAS THE BIGGEST PILL POPPING HOES AND DRUNKS THERE WAS.ALOT PEOPLE SINGING THEIR PRAISE , OH PRAISE DEAR ALICE AND CHRISTINE THE SAINTS OF OLD..HA HA SAINTS OF THE DEVIL.. BEFORE YOU GO PUT DOWN ONE FAMILY LOOK AT THE OTHER FAMILY.WHOS TO SAY THESE WOMEN WERE NOT THERE TO HARM GILLIS, THEY WERE THERE FOR NO GOOD.THEY WERE OUT TO HURT HIM THAT NIGHT AND IT WAS HEARD A MAN HAS A RIGHT TO DEFEND THEIR SELF IN THEIR OWN HOME. AND BY THE WAY IT WAS HIS RESIDENCE ONLY NOT THE ALICE WHATEVERS.
SO I, GUSSE WHEN HE SHOT HIS SELF HE WAS JUST DEFENDING HIS SELF THEN ALSO HUH,LMAO!!!!
UR A JOKE!!!!
sad

Corbin, KY

#252 Jul 31, 2011
Women are always judged, they cant wear anything without people judging them. Im sure Pete and Gillis knows everyone that does drugs. And they have them in their own family so I guess they should be shot and let lay for a hour before calling 911. I hope all involved has a great nites sleep.. You never know when its your child called a pill ho or your sister. So before Id get on here talking best look in your own family never know think if you have a daughter she mite have pill problem. Does she deserve to die or be shot? I feel sad for the family that lost love ones.Glad your noone judge.
THEOUT

London, KY

#253 Aug 1, 2011
gosh wrote:
And it looks like we got us some Casey Athonys right here. They are compulisive liars and dont want to tell how it happend and want noone to talk about it.. Just wonder were these people was when the other woman got killed... Nothing they do surprises me. I would be checkking them out. IT shows you they will do whatever for a pill and to cover it up. These ladies did not deserve how they was done. So you need not talk about respect. You just dont want people to really no how sorry you all are. All dope dealers. And hide them at sis house . Sad she goes to church and is right at the foot of the cross. But God will not let you live and not see what you done everyday.Did she beg for her life? You will hear and see all you done
I, TOTTALY AGREE THAT WAS BAD OF HIM 2 DO THAT &, THEN ACT LIKE HE NEVER EVEN REALLY KNOWED THE LADY WHEN HE HAD HER FOR YEARS!!!!
I, thought that was bullshit also &, no they wasint the best apples in the bunch but they didint deserve that not being shot like that then haveing 2 watch as they cleaned up everything around her while her sister was laying there dead &, her on her way 2 bleeding 2 death!!!
dammmmm... i, bet she laid there listening 2 gillis &, familey talking about what they was going to tell the law when they gotthere etc!!!
dammmm....can u, imagine that it must have been awfull!!!
so id say as soon as they get 2 the grand jury his ass will be sowed up so we dont gotta worry over him hurting any1 else!!!!
And as far as his familey gose they cant help what he did but THEY DIDINT HAVE TO HELP HIM TRY TO COVER IT UP THAT MAKES THEM JUST AS BAD!!!
JUST SAYING!!!!
just sayin

Corbin, KY

#254 Aug 1, 2011
Well he can say he was drunk and have and excuse whats theirs? I cannot believe they thougth they could clean it up and get away with it.. And show their faces on the news, LOL that was a bright bulb.
THEOUT

London, KY

#255 Aug 1, 2011
just sayin wrote:
Well he can say he was drunk and have and excuse whats theirs? I cannot believe they thougth they could clean it up and get away with it.. And show their faces on the news, LOL that was a bright bulb.
o.m.g im so glad that sum1 belives that was sum messed up stuff that happend !!!
And you said it better than i, ever could have you hit the nail on the head i, feel the same way you do about tis so thanx its nice 2 know theres sum good people out there but really i, tottaly agree with ya!!!
guesswhob1tch

Barbourville, KY

#256 Aug 6, 2011
Jerry wrote:
what is his dauther's name and sons?
I saw a Sandy Collins on another post as his dauther,a really shit hoe from what i hear.
guesswhob1tch

Barbourville, KY

#258 Aug 6, 2011
People Need To Get A Life wrote:
<quoted text>
I Guess Your In My Mcvey Family! But That Still Dont Give You The Rght To Get On HEre And Lie On Poeple And Say They Do This And That When you DOnt Know Your Self
so i guess your the family that cleaned it up,good job Smith hope hell is warm.

Since: May 11

Franklin, OH

#259 Aug 6, 2011
ABC wrote:
is that pete's brother ? a smith
Yes It is Gillis Smith Pete's brother
lilacaldwell

London, KY

#260 Sep 6, 2011
i lived on stinking creek for about 6 years and i knew the family of pete mills and gillis smith.they were my friends.and if its the same mcvey family i know them too.they were my friends also.i grew up with the mcv.both treated me good.but i just want to say,alcohol was in my family most of my life and tradgedy struck my family more than once.i watched while family died.anyone who includes alcohol in their lives can only bring tradgedy.i am not perfect ,i used to drink and make a fool of myself.one day i woke up.i pray for the familys of both sides of this tradgedy.i have never seen any good come from drink or dope.god bless everyone in both familys.
sweet

London, KY

#261 Sep 6, 2011
just sayin wrote:
I, know that was messed up !
But what really eats at me &, i, onley know both familes im of no kin to them either one but what creeps me out is sitting thinking about what Alice told familey members about them redressing her dead sister while they was waiting on her to die so gillis could go ahead shoot his self after Alice died then shoot his self while the ambulance was already called &, on its way she said thats when he shot his self to make it look like self defence,lol!!!
Everybody on this creek knowed gillis had her for about 8~years maybe longer &, she DID LIVE WITH HIM...they would just get drunk all the time &, get in fights all the time &, shed go to her moms for a day then come right back &, to the ones that took a dead woman &, changed her clothes before the law got there that was just demented &,a very, very, sick thing to have done!!!
i, sure wouldint want to spend a night in ur head how the hell do you guys sleep at night after doing something that messed up ???
Gosh...id be seeing myself dressing her cold dead body &, all the blood, omg...it would drive me nuts i, justcant belive you guysdid this kind of thing ive knowed all you guys for so long &, then to top it all off you go on t.v &, tell them you helped her you was a nurse,lol~what kind of nurse you dont even got a job, ur man left you again, you helped cover up a crime scene,stripped a dead woman down that you have knowed &, partyed with for years with gillis &, re~dressed her, hid everything?
If it was self defense then why did gillis get pete to hide the gun &, pete did untill the law told pete either give me the gun or ur going to jail with gillis too??????????
That really makes me wonder also???
Why have someone hide a gun that you used to protect ur self from 2~90 pound old women???
And hows missy a nurse when she just got fired &, wrecked her vehichle tore it all to hell drunk &, pilled up with gillis with her &, they wrote her up for d.u.i &, then took her to jail she got out the next day but how can people take up for people that are just as bad if not worse than they are???
But anyone that knows these people will tell you the chic thatwas on t,v is the biggest drugged up critter on the creek &, her mom, dad, gillis,etc ....everyone of them bootleg or sell pills &, has for years!
hell, gillis has even been raided before &, caught years ago &, him &, sylvia bingham used to fight hell down over their beer consumers over who got more buisness,lol!!!
He, said Sylvia was trying to take all his buisness by dropping a dollar a case on her beer cheaper than him,lol!!
And ive heard a many of a person familey of his &, friends say that he was a smartass when he was drunk he went nuts everytime &, would shoot, yell,etc....&, beat the hell outta that chic alice &, hell she was a little bity older lady hell you could bump into her &, knocked her down shes so tiny, its hard to belive she lived through that god is with her &, her familey &, in my prayers both familes are but theres 3 of you out there &, you &, god also know who u, are i wouldint want to live with knowing i, did a messed up thing like that for the rest ofmy life but ur not me im not you &, thank god 4~that, huh!!!
So the 1~that was on the news &, u, know who u, are i, cant belive what u, did not counting ur dad, gillis i, could see him doing sum messed up shit like that but u, miss, i, couldint belive it murder,&, messing with a murder scene, hideing evdeince,changeing dead peples clothes wtf, miss, was you on thatnight,lol???
ud better enjoy the fresh air while u, can girl cause its a wonder ur not already in jail in any other county or state u, would be behind bars but if they dont get all 3 of u, then the good lord above will!!!!!!!!!!
NOSEY AS ANY1 ELSE

AOL

#262 Sep 28, 2011
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
he shot his self in hope of getting out of it thats why no ambulance was called they were trying to wait alice out thought she would die and he could blame it on them but it didnt happen that way so now him and which ever family members helped haul the dope off while they waited is fucked!!! atleast he owned upped to doing it..........
WHO HAULED DOPE OFF?
Tom

Corbin, KY

#263 Sep 29, 2011
Will Gillis go before Grand Jury? HAve any more arrests been made?
Sandy Gillis daughter

Russell Springs, KY

#264 Sep 29, 2011
U ppl are on here bad mouthing my dad when u have no ideal what happened,nor do I. I'm not on here to say anything bad about anyone! But let me tell u something if u have something to say about my dad u need to come to my face and say it, other wise dont say it at all!!PPL SHOULD HAVE ENOUGH RESPECT NOT TO POST SHIT LIKE THIS ,THIS IS HARD ENOUGH WITHOUT PPL BULLSHIT!
ursick Sandy

London, KY

#265 Oct 1, 2011
It's sad for the Mcvey family ur dad is a live and u can go see him but christine's family can't go visit her. What kind of a man would shoot a woman. Christine had a heart of gold never bother anyone. And Gillis he is a waste of oxygen, Just like u. When he is tried he needs the death penalty. AND christine family should demand the dealth penalty. I hope i get to set on the jury when he is tried. He's nothing but a drunk. And the Mcvey family my heart goes out to you. In gillis case Sandy, You reap just what u sow. u need to know what's headed in ur direction. U can't get by with what you've done. U know money changes everything.
ursick Sandy

London, KY

#266 Oct 1, 2011
Really wrote:
After reading this all i am not holding up for the man but my questing is why would two women at there age go to a man house after he had been suppost to have beat the one for 2 yrs i my self sure would not going back there or took one of my sister if any shooting took place it would have been when he came near my home where i lived i would not been in his home there is a lot of answer that's not on this like change a dead women clothing what did she do bring extra clothing with her i say that the man didn't have women clothing in his house. and the other sister was said to have been gone from there for 2months so i say she took her clothing when she left and if she hadn't took them the man probbably would have brunt them or thru them in the garbage like i said there still a lot of question to what took place that day and night. now when it comes to the jury there will be to people that can tell what happen thatwould be the man and woman that survived the jury. will decide what they belive as for the people who found them i don't know that they will be able to say anymore then what they found because it would be what they thought and not what they had seen. people lived around him they saw who went and who stayed at that house no one is dumb and dosen't know who lives next door to them people are to nosey to not know that.
All Gillls every done was sell alochol and drink and draw a ssi check all his sorry days. And sell pill. so don't get on here and talk about the Mcvey sisters. He murdered christine. Get the message STUPID.
wondering

Barbourville, KY

#267 Oct 1, 2011
i heard his brother was also arrested,any truth to that?
What

Middlesboro, KY

#268 Oct 1, 2011
unless you were there you don't know for sure who shot who its looks like to me that gillis and alice are the only two alive that can say what took place the rest is here say and thats the way it will be looked at in the court room.
Sandy Gillis daughter

London, KY

#269 Oct 1, 2011
ursick Sandy wrote:
It's sad for the Mcvey family ur dad is a live and u can go see him but christine's family can't go visit her. What kind of a man would shoot a woman. Christine had a heart of gold never bother anyone. And Gillis he is a waste of oxygen, Just like u. When he is tried he needs the death penalty. AND christine family should demand the dealth penalty. I hope i get to set on the jury when he is tried. He's nothing but a drunk. And the Mcvey family my heart goes out to you. In gillis case Sandy, You reap just what u sow. u need to know what's headed in ur direction. U can't get by with what you've done. U know money changes everything.
OK,first off i havn't nor will i bad mouth anyone on here! I don't know who u are becouse u are to chicken to tell it,but if u think for one second that i'm a waste of oxygen come and take it sweetie! And as for my dad like i said before if u feel like u need to say anything about him come to me and say it ok, if u can't do that why waste ur time being a chicken shit on here?I will not waste my time anymore posting on here,so u can eather be a cowerd and talk ya bull on here ,or come and say what u feel like u need to TO ME!And as far as ya money talking did it ever cross ya mind that other ppl might have some to? u nor me or no one else but daddy and alice know what happened! This is a bad thing for both familys so let the judge decide!Have a great day! Hope to see u sone!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min ChromiuMan 136,146
Does anyone know Chico Eversole ? 37 min old friend 1
Stacy keys and Pablo from 2 Amigos 3 hr yoyo1234 9
Teacher arrested 8 hr Judge Judy 2
Buddy and Ellen 10 hr Knox co 2
Mud Slide Up Turkey Creek Rd (Mar '14) 12 hr gator 10
Fed up! 15 hr crazyjimbo 16
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]