Melissa Mooneyham.JAILED AGAIN

Melissa Mooneyham.JAILED AGAIN

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

former classmate

Barbourville, KY

#1 Jan 30, 2010
She is listed in Whitley County Detention Center as Melissa Marsee-Shippy. Who in the world did she marry this time. Tommy Marsee? ROFL.
friend from the day

West Lafayette, IN

#2 Jan 30, 2010
OMG!!!! And she's been in there 3 months. Probation violation for a felony. Yikes!! There's a part of me that feel s sorry for her because she felt she couldn't measure up to her sister.(She got on a crying drunk on me one night and told me that.) But you can take that and carve out your own niche, or you can do what "Mo" has done. It's still not too late to turn it around. But some people just never learn.
former classmate

Barbourville, KY

#3 Jan 30, 2010
I just don't understand what happepened to her! Where is her children? Yea, she also told me that she felt below Rhondas standards. I somewhat feel pity for her too.
friend from the day

West Lafayette, IN

#4 Jan 30, 2010
Her mom has the kids.

Drug addiction, or any addiction for that matter, can take over your life and will not give it back unless you seek help and are willing to work it. Melissa hasn't gotten to that point yet.

I remember Melissa telling me about an older family member-aunt or somebody or that nature-telling Melissa something to the effect that she needed to be like Rhonda. This is when they were young, and I'm sure the person ment well, but things like that can have the opposite effect too. I'm sure Melissa heard things like that more often than she wanted to from the way she spilled her heart out to me that night.

Not to blame Rhonda or her family, but human relationships can take some strange turns sometimes, unintended consequences is what I believe it's called. They all ment well, to motive Melissa to be her best. I just think-and this is a guess-that Melissa belived that her best wouldn't be good enough to satisfy anyone so why bother trying. But that is a wonderful, loving extended family that would've-and still will-accept Melissa with all their collective hearts no matter what because they are that type of people.
former classmate

Barbourville, KY

#5 Jan 30, 2010
I could never understand why Melissa said she hated her mom so much. I am sure it just out of anger. That is a great family but i am sure that Melissa has pushed them to the limit.I wish her the best but at 42, she really needs to get her act together especially for her children!
wondering

Somerset, KY

#6 Jan 30, 2010
i figure that knox county school board member carla would help get her out of jail.
friend from the day

London, KY

#7 Jan 31, 2010
wondering wrote:
i figure that knox county school board member carla would help get her out of jail.
"...pushed them to the limit..."

I hope that answers that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Next board member? 45 min Juanita 14
Big Yard Sale Thompson Park 1 hr Wannabe 2
Board Meeting 1 hr Barb 51
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 148,102
Walmart 3 hr Lol 8
what about denny mills in california hollr 4 hr fuckitall 4
229 black Chevy trailblazer 5 hr Jesse 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages