I know the truth

United States

#1 Jan 24, 2013
Hey skank, heard you stole your mammaws cell phone. After all that she has done for you. You are such a nasty sk*nk. Ska#k skan* skan+ skan# skan* ska#k skan+ skan# ska*k skan* skan*.
lol

Barbourville, KY

#2 Jan 27, 2013
Why do so many people get on here and pass judgement on people?
Fed Up

Tacoma, WA

#3 Jan 28, 2013
lol wrote:
Why do so many people get on here and pass judgement on people?
It's not passing judgement if it's true. It's just calling a spade a spade. I know it's hard for some people to understand. About time let politically correct take a hike.
lol

Barbourville, KY

#4 Jan 28, 2013
people are dumb guys screw anything walking and they are just being guys. When women do it you all call us horrible names. Call a spade a spade so does that mean you're a gossipy witch?
Spade

Lily, KY

#5 Jan 28, 2013
lol wrote:
people are dumb guys screw anything walking and they are just being guys. When women do it you all call us horrible names. Call a spade a spade so does that mean you're a gossipy witch?
Long as you take care of the babies you make and dont expect the taxpayers to pay your bills, then go for it, you get knocked up then its your problem.
Spade

Lily, KY

#6 Jan 28, 2013
lol wrote:
These women around here are worse than the afganistan and Iranian hookers working the military bases in Asia, at least those women have to be checked and cleared for disease and they are smart enough to keep from getting pregnant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Peace/Brown-A 29 min bugs 4
S tilhaus Kitchens Warrington 32 min tongsampah106 1
election drawing near 34 min Business owners 2
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 44 min ChromiuMan 131,387
City council approves mowing illegal private pr... 1 hr Mayors lies 26
starting pay for RN at Knox Hospital? 1 hr woohoo 1
Knox Co.Jail employees idicted 2 hr Door knob 72
Indictments 3 hr True words 61
Letter in mail from Sheriff candidate 14 hr observing 28
Mike Warren embezzled money? 16 hr nocrooks 13
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville