Long Horn

United States

#1 Dec 29, 2012
I am in need of a woman that knows how to treat a man and respect him unlike. The pill headed girls running around now that is all they are after their next high.
the talk

Williamsburg, KY

#2 Dec 29, 2012
Long Horn wrote:
I am in need of a woman that knows how to treat a man and respect him unlike. The pill headed girls running around now that is all they are after their next high.
good luck with that one.lol.i know there are still some good women out there i just dont know where to tell you to look.it's a shame that drugs has destroyed people these days.there's so many women an men that have kids that are not taken care of because of drugs.i even know young beautiful girls that are just out of high school that was cheerleaders an active in other things in school that has let drugs take over their lives,an would do anything they have to to get their next pill.it's just a shame.but good luck to ya.

Since: Dec 10

Somerset, KY

#3 Dec 29, 2012
Long Horn wrote:
A tough thing to find, this time of day.

“All around goth mommy”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#4 Dec 29, 2012
Most of us good women who cook and clean and take care of things are already taken. The younger than 30 generation can't cook, or clean.... It's a shame that mothers stopped teaching their daughters.
Long Horn

Duluth, GA

#5 Dec 29, 2012
Gothic girl wrote:
Most of us good women who cook and clean and take care of things are already taken. The younger than 30 generation can't cook, or clean.... It's a shame that mothers stopped teaching their daughters.
Dam that's a shame u are taken which I don't want anyone to take care of me just be good to me.
Lady Luck

Duluth, GA

#6 Dec 30, 2012
Long Horn wrote:
Sugar it looks like you are looking in all the wrong places if that is all you are finding. There are a few of us out there that know how to treat a man.
hmmm

AOL

#7 Dec 30, 2012
where are the located im 42 a cant find a woman worth the time
Lady Luck

Barbourville, KY

#8 Jan 2, 2013
hmmm wrote:
where are the located im 42 a cant find a woman worth the time
Open your eyes we are everywhere!
Long Horn

United States

#9 Jan 3, 2013
Lady Luck wrote:
<quoted text>Sugar it looks like you are looking in all the wrong places if that is all you are finding. There are a few of us out there that know how to treat a man.
Where are you then I need more information.
Lady Luck

Barbourville, KY

#11 Jan 4, 2013
Bigdong wrote:
I need me a young hot thing that will use me for my big ding dong. At the end of the night they need to leave though.
Just how big is your big dong?
Lady Luck

Barbourville, KY

#13 Jan 4, 2013
Bigdong wrote:
8 inches. Is that big enough? I know how to use it too.
Should be plenty big enough.

Since: Dec 10

London, KY

#14 Jan 4, 2013
Lady Luck wrote:
<quoted text>
Should be plenty big enough.
Lady, you do realize you're saying you have a big hole yourself, right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley mills wagers 18 min Wondering 1
Who is Winston tye seeing now....... 1 hr Integrity 10
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Mike Duquette 132,217
How many kindergarten teachers at Lay? 4 hr Max 21
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 4 hr Breezy _Soul 408
Mayor west gives city councilmans son raise 4 hr Hob knob 24
Jim baker remodeling city hall 5 hr Sam 4
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Dec 24 dad 52
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville