Next Last
Mayor New Council

Somerset, KY

#1 Nov 4, 2008
NEW YEAR
mehere

London, KY

#2 Nov 19, 2008
Mayor Thompson is good man. He does his job very well.
mill

London, KY

#3 Nov 19, 2008
who is new?
meeeemeeeee

Hazard, KY

#4 Nov 19, 2008
is the new council going to help the mayor do a better job
bhs

Barbourville, KY

#5 Nov 19, 2008
i dont ever see any of the council doing any thing just the mayor sometimes see wilma at things though or robert at ball games
Melody

Mount Vernon, KY

#6 Dec 13, 2008
Dont u all think Mayor Thompson has a handsome son ? He would do a even better job if he would take care of him
yeah yeah

Barbourville, KY

#7 Dec 13, 2008
so what has got you pissed today....I'm the one that should be mad today.
jack

London, KY

#8 Dec 14, 2008
Melody wrote:
Dont u all think Mayor Thompson has a handsome son ? He would do a even better job if he would take care of him
I think his wife is hot
neighbor

Barbourville, KY

#9 Dec 14, 2008
if melody knows his son than she knows that the poor childs mom moved in some black man and the poor kid is so embarresed and ashamed because his mon dont take him anywhere in town anymore p.s. the mom must have blinders on
friend or mom

Barbourville, KY

#10 Dec 14, 2008
thats her thing if she dates black but i do feel for her son because of that in the future
neighbor

Barbourville, KY

#11 Dec 14, 2008
so true but when do you see her in public with her son because she never keeps him herself her family does i feel sorry to for the kid hes just a child
buddy

Barbourville, KY

#12 Dec 14, 2008
that guy sees a friend of mine and she has no clue just like he did to his ex with her . but sooner or later she will catch on and he will be out and destroying another family
knox co

Barbourville, KY

#13 Dec 14, 2008
what does blacks dating tramps have to do with this post
friend

Barbourville, KY

#14 Dec 14, 2008
i know the family i feel sorry for the family that the black man as you all call him t.c. left he had a good wife and his own boys she was white also if that matters but the heidrick girl is getting the same as she did to his ex and just hasnt figured it out yet he will never change and you cant watch them all the time
friend

London, KY

#15 Dec 14, 2008
melody you must be a real friend to get on here and talk about a child you know nothing about
a child should never be put on here. you need to call david, or even janice and find out when they see the child i know they do i have seen david and his wife out with him. so maybe you need to get out more.
cooter

Barbourville, KY

#16 Dec 14, 2008
when white women get black men or or black women get white men the only loser is the kids these women think only sex not thinking about the kids
kay jay

Barbourville, KY

#17 Dec 14, 2008
blacks cant get the hotties only fat or ugly so ill bet she ant much but the kid will grow up and it will be her problem if she still can keep that man
mommy

Barbourville, KY

#18 Dec 14, 2008
kids cant help what their mom does
friend

Barbourville, KY

#19 Dec 14, 2008
i know who this is his name is a car and he is still a player and she is stupid for putting up with it but he is good to the kid and is not a bad person just cant stay with one woman sorry for her and the kid
mommy2

London, KY

#20 Dec 14, 2008
if he is good to the kid thats what counts kids are the number 1 thing so as long as both familys are happy and they seeme to be then leave them alone and this has nothing to do with the TOPIX

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Explosion in Flatlick? 40 min mosey oak 4
willie owens 2 hr lynn camper 1
warning!! tree cutter named charles mills 5 hr Citizen 6
Silverscreen Tanning - Ringworm 5 hr beware 19
reward offered!!!! 5 hr Citizen 6
Michael Trent/// 6 hr friend 12
Cynthia Smith 6 hr Crystal 4
questions and concerns 10 hr Bville 15
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match