Barbourville, KY

#21 Jun 4, 2013
im loaded with a pistol!!
tammy

Pekin, IN

#22 Jun 4, 2013
Well wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the question was "Who is the clique" not "What".
duh...don't you know who's in the clique...those 'little box' people...they're all made of ticky tacky and they all act just the same
me

Barbourville, KY

#23 Jun 5, 2013
Thompson park is a very clean nice little get a way all the ppl are great... And no you do not have to be in a click when we first started camping there we knew NO one!!!
Most people around here are to quick to judge? Don't knock it till u have camped here!

“"Living The Dream"”

Since: Sep 11

It Is What It Is

#24 Jun 5, 2013
Just don't drink or swim in that river!!
baked possum park

Barbourville, KY

#25 Jun 5, 2013
me wrote:
Thompson park is a very clean nice little get a way all the ppl are great... And no you do not have to be in a click when we first started camping there we knew NO one!!!
Most people around here are to quick to judge? Don't knock it till u have camped here!
clique
me

Williamsburg, KY

#26 Jun 6, 2013
We are not in the "clique" and we camp there all the time. And it's always clean. And they have always been very nice to us. If you want to camp there, just call the court house and they will give you their number. Just call them. I think the problem with you people is jealousy.
Phart N Spector

Barbourville, KY

#27 Jun 6, 2013
me wrote:
We are not in the "clique" and we camp there all the time. And it's always clean. And they have always been very nice to us. If you want to camp there, just call the court house and they will give you their number. Just call them. I think the problem with you people is jealousy.
"clique"~"cliqu e"
jealous of what? That brown smear on your nose?
typical

Hazard, KY

#28 Jun 6, 2013
Well if people want to throw thousands of dollars down to camp out in town I guess it's their business. Personally I think it's silly.
Poor planning

Barbourville, KY

#29 Jun 6, 2013
It used to be a very nice city park , now its a less than mediocre RV park. Parks are one of the things that make a city more desirable to live in , trailer parks are not.
listen at me

Barbourville, KY

#30 Jun 6, 2013
We are campers and just love thompson park and we are camping right now ,,,,, this is our vacation money staying here no in another state !!!!! Come and camp awitg us and u will see what i'm talking about
Totally agree

Barbourville, KY

#31 Jun 6, 2013
typical wrote:
Well if people want to throw thousands of dollars down to camp out in town I guess it's their business. Personally I think it's silly.
i think it is very silly
way back then

Corbin, KY

#33 Jun 7, 2013
Thompson park is very nice and so are the Host there.
losers

Barbourville, KY

#34 Jun 9, 2013
I can say I have camped there several times and I didn't see a host one time.actually didn't no they had one,i paid my dues at the clerks office.I guess I wasn't in there clique so that's why I didn't see a Host!
just my thought

Madisonville, KY

#35 Jun 9, 2013
Im not putting anyone down or anything,but why would anyone want to pay to park a camper and camp out two miles from where they live?It would be different if there was something to do.lol.
Someone

London, KY

#36 Jun 9, 2013
losers wrote:
I can say I have camped there several times and I didn't see a host one time.actually didn't no they had one,i paid my dues at the clerks office.I guess I wasn't in there clique so that's why I didn't see a Host!
I call BS on that one. You might have paid at the clerks office if you ever did stay but I call BS on the rest.
funnypaper

Barbourville, KY

#37 Jun 10, 2013
Someone wrote:
<quoted text>
I call BS on that one. You might have paid at the clerks office if you ever did stay but I call BS on the rest.
what do you mean BS on the other? Does this camp ground have someone over it anyways or collects money,cause I myself have camped there and paid at clerks office but didn't no anyone was a host cause I was there for a month back last year and never saw anyone that said there was a host,
Citizen

Manchester, KY

#38 Jun 11, 2013
Who is in charge of the mowing? It looks awful no mowing or weed eating been done in several weeks!!
Someone

Somerset, KY

#39 Jun 11, 2013
funnypaper wrote:
<quoted text>what do you mean BS on the other? Does this camp ground have someone over it anyways or collects money,cause I myself have camped there and paid at clerks office but didn't no anyone was a host cause I was there for a month back last year and never saw anyone that said there was a host,
You mean you were there a month and never saw the camper at the first sight on the right when you go in. There is a sign that says campground host. Those folks are out and around the campground all the time. They are there from sometime in March till November and they take care of reservations and payments as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 27 min dollarsbill 131,857
Where is Nick Mandel? 33 min Momof4 1
missing pit bull 1 hr Worried 6
Knox Central 2 hr guess 2
truck payments 3 hr gator 10
Need food badly 3 hr Need food badly 25
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 3 hr TOASTup 404
city of barbourville 6 hr Three losers 15
Porsche mills 13 hr Prayers 17
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Dec 15 Corky 51
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:18 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:18AM
Tennessee Titans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars: Complete Week 16 Preview for Tennesse
NBC Sports12:38 PM
Dexter McCluster out Thursday, likely out Week 17 as well
NBC Sports 2:30 PM
Manziel looking for better showing in second start - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:48 PM
Titans RB McCluster ruled out of game vs. Jaguars - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 5:47 PM
Denver Broncos vs. Cincinnati Bengals Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick