First Prev
of 2
Next Last
looker

London, KY

#1 May 19, 2013
What was going on at the Thompson Park yesterday? Was they selling relay for life T shirts at the Forcht bank Friday?
uhhh

Tucker, GA

#2 May 19, 2013
Relay for Life event
camper

United States

#3 May 19, 2013
I would like to have gotten a spot to have a few days to camp for vacation.But everytime I have went over there to speak to someone no one is never there.I have went to the city hall and still they say talk to the lady in chrge,whos over it?
jo

London, KY

#4 May 19, 2013
camper wrote:
I would like to have gotten a spot to have a few days to camp for vacation.But everytime I have went over there to speak to someone no one is never there.I have went to the city hall and still they say talk to the lady in chrge,whos over it?
I think Joella Black is the campground manAger
campernut

United States

#5 May 21, 2013
I came by that camp ground today and you would thought a storm had ripped thru there or it was garbage scattered there.Why don't they clean that place up if its a camp ground!!
A man that life around

Englewood, CO

#6 May 23, 2013
It needs cleaned up for sure
A man that life around

Englewood, CO

#7 May 23, 2013
This place needs cleaned up
Enjoy the park

London, KY

#8 May 23, 2013
A storm did come thur and lots of kids have been enjoying the area in the last few days. Sometimes kids don't use the garbage cans. Get a life leave the park along
find

Langley, KY

#9 May 23, 2013
if you go ahead and park, garantee they will find you, money talks, if they dont find you, o well..
Citizen

London, KY

#10 May 30, 2013
I was at the boat ramp !!! My gosh don't they mow down there? It's looks awful,
friend

United States

#11 May 31, 2013
Didn't you know you have to be in the "click" to get a rental over there.
truth

Vicco, KY

#12 May 31, 2013
friend wrote:
Didn't you know you have to be in the "click" to get a rental over there.
If you do happen to get a spot and you're NOT in the "click" then you'll be put out to pasture somewhere far away from the "click" . You know you cant be mixing just plain ole everyday good people in or around these people that own .....I , Uh mean ..that rent there on a regular basis
Camper

London, KY

#13 May 31, 2013
Lol jealous PEOPLE!! Why don't you say something to their (her) face
Really

United States

#14 May 31, 2013
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
If you do happen to get a spot and you're NOT in the "click" then you'll be put out to pasture somewhere far away from the "click" . You know you cant be mixing just plain ole everyday good people in or around these people that own .....I , Uh mean ..that rent there on a regular basis
Who is the "click"? It's "clique", by the way.
Dyslexic Luthor

East Bernstadt, KY

#15 May 31, 2013
Thew Clique of idiots that camp in their own back yards...
Harry Tahco

United States

#16 Jun 1, 2013
anybody payin lot fees over there?
or is it free for having yard sales, bar b q and what not? guess them new peeps on the council are looking at recipts there too huh?
kyman

London, KY

#17 Jun 3, 2013
Goobersmocher park
tammy

Pekin, IN

#18 Jun 4, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is the "click"? It's "clique", by the way.
clique's are people who live in 'little boxes' all the same, they think the same and act the same. these types of people know nothing...they surround themselves with people just like them so they are never exposed to the real world...then when something out of the ordinary happens to them, they freak out and become defensive of their little box worlds
Well

United States

#19 Jun 4, 2013
tammy wrote:
<quoted text>
clique's are people who live in 'little boxes' all the same, they think the same and act the same. these types of people know nothing...they surround themselves with people just like them so they are never exposed to the real world...then when something out of the ordinary happens to them, they freak out and become defensive of their little box worlds
I think the question was "Who is the clique" not "What".
camper

London, KY

#20 Jun 4, 2013
Do they still have the illegal "NO GUNS ALLOWED" sign posted at Thompson Park?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min ChromiuMan 148,323
Roads in Whitesburg Hollow involving Three Oaks (Jun '14) 30 min Blake 22
N e one houses get broke into 2 hr trouble 5
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 3 hr Princess Hey 1,395
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 3 hr Jus me 3,841
fred mitchell 9 hr JustMe 4
Indictments 14 hr Jus courious 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages