none ya

Kennett, MO

#1 Oct 29, 2008
I was thinking about moving up there. I was wondering what kind of people live there and what kind of place it is. I have a kid. Is this a safe place to move?
LMAO

Madisonville, KY

#2 Oct 29, 2008
good place if u can handle the gossip
none ya

Kennett, MO

#3 Oct 29, 2008
What are the people like? Are they nice? They any good looking men there?

“Tend to Offend”

Since: Oct 08

SHADY ACRES

#4 Oct 29, 2008
read these topics..you have a meth dealer with a 10 name hit list and illeagel weapons....true alot of gossip goes with it....depends on who you get to know...
mee

Madisonville, KY

#5 Oct 29, 2008
there u go caps u said it all this isnt the best place in the world its the hillbilly ghetto is all u can classify it as good people and bad but isnt it like that everywhere
none ya

Kennett, MO

#6 Oct 29, 2008
Is there any certian people I should beware of? So basically what you are saying is that I shouldnt move my child nearr that place? I read one topic. there seem to be alot of whores lives up there. I actually think I know one of them. But should I move or not? Is it really that bad?

“Tend to Offend”

Since: Oct 08

SHADY ACRES

#8 Oct 29, 2008
mee wrote:
there u go caps u said it all this isnt the best place in the world its the hillbilly ghetto is all u can classify it as good people and bad but isnt it like that everywhere
true..im on the creek...read the crap that gets slung here...it just depends on who you know..

“Tend to Offend”

Since: Oct 08

SHADY ACRES

#9 Oct 29, 2008
none ya wrote:
Is there any certian people I should beware of? So basically what you are saying is that I shouldnt move my child nearr that place? I read one topic. there seem to be alot of whores lives up there. I actually think I know one of them. But should I move or not? Is it really that bad?
i know more good people than bad there...some steal, some drugs...its about the same anywhere around here...sad but true...
mee

Madisonville, KY

#10 Oct 29, 2008
its actually a decent place same old shit different place there are alot of good people here though and a damn good school depends where u r located at here

“Tend to Offend”

Since: Oct 08

SHADY ACRES

#11 Oct 29, 2008
mee wrote:
its actually a decent place same old shit different place there are alot of good people here though and a damn good school depends where u r located at here
agreed...location...
OH Well

United States

#12 Oct 30, 2008
I've lived in Flat Lick for 30 years, and a lot of people put it down, but honestly it is no different than any other place. You have to take the good with the bad. The school is pretty good, could be better though. People say its a rough place, well it can be if you spend all your time trying to screw people over. People here are easy goin' and usually don't bother others unless they're messed with. In the whole time I've lived here I've only had trouble once, when someone broke into my garage. One thing in 30 years to me that's pretty damn good.
Trooper

AOL

#13 Oct 30, 2008
CAPS LOCK wrote:
read these topics..you have a meth dealer with a 10 name hit list and illeagel weapons....true alot of gossip goes with it....depends on who you get to know...
I live in the great city of FL. If I knew who they were I would be a good neighbor. You are right, there is a lot coming out in our neighborhood, but most are really good people, I can even borrow a cuppa sugar or an egg from some of them LOL LOL
Trooper

AOL

#14 Oct 30, 2008
CAPS LOCK wrote:
read these topics..you have a meth dealer with a 10 name hit list and illeagel weapons....true alot of gossip goes with it....depends on who you get to know...
Wow, just had a call from Corbin about HIT LIST...wow...getting too close for comfort!!!! Also does people know that Flat Lick used to start after you passed the road that goes to Stinking Creek(223) and started at the old TEXACO service station on left(glass shop now)out Evergreen road and in beteween all thr way ro Ely Hollow Rd., and Himyar Rd., turned right. We are pretty good people. I have lived here all my life and you are right "depends on who you get to know" LOL LOL keep all those Democrats going to the polls on the 4th of NOV. straight DEM. Just got one of those calls from Ashley Judd!! DEMOCRAT FIRST KENTUCKIAN ALWAS. United we stand..Divided we fall!!!!LOVE YA
Trooper

AOL

#15 Oct 30, 2008
OH Well wrote:
I've lived in Flat Lick for 30 years, and a lot of people put it down, but honestly it is no different than any other place. You have to take the good with the bad. The school is pretty good, could be better though. People say its a rough place, well it can be if you spend all your time trying to screw people over. People here are easy goin' and usually don't bother others unless they're messed with. In the whole time I've lived here I've only had trouble once, when someone broke into my garage. One thing in 30 years to me that's pretty damn good.
Got a ladder stole once found it in B'ville LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 24 min ExTrumpMan 149,956
Who was the guy that got shot in the woods 1 hr Mrs white 1
Shawntaea 3 hr Boo 1
Black guy called Peanut UC COLLEGE (Aug '15) 3 hr Mee 141
Board of Education theft 4 hr Nope 9
Places for rent 4 hr Renter 1
School 5 hr Blow 7

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages