Comments
1 - 20 of 24 Comments Last updated Jun 8, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Danielle

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 5, 2013
 
Does anyone sell adipexs? I need some soon !
crazy

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 5, 2013
 
Yeah Gina Good does all day long
?

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 5, 2013
 
What is it for?
Danielle

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 5, 2013
 
How old do you have to be to go to her?
Danielle

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 5, 2013
 
[QUOTE who="?"]What is it for?[/QUOTE]

My daughter she is dying for some . She claims she is fat and needs to lose weight soon !
Well

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 5, 2013
 
Danielle wrote:
[QUOTE who="?"]What is it for?"

My daughter she is dying for some . She claims she is fat and needs to lose weight soon !
How old is she?
humm

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jun 6, 2013
 
Those things will kill you! Try diet and exercise its safer!
shedevil

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jun 6, 2013
 
Danielle wrote:
<quoted text>
My daughter she is dying for some . She claims she is fat and needs to lose weight soon !
why would buy your daughter a pill that could end up giving her cancer.All diets pills has bad side effects.Hidden ones that not even doctors tell you about until you've already taken them.Tell her to exercise watch the foods she eats stay away from all these fast food joints.And either bake or grill your meat.do it the natural way.Instead of putting deadly chemicals in your body.

“Delicate Sound of Thunder”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jun 6, 2013
 
[QUOTE who="?"]What is it for?[/QUOTE]Weight loss.
Cutiieeeeee

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jun 6, 2013
 
shedevil wrote:
<quoted text>why would buy your daughter a pill that could end up giving her cancer.All diets pills has bad side effects.Hidden ones that not even doctors tell you about until you've already taken them.Tell her to exercise watch the foods she eats stay away from all these fast food joints.And either bake or grill your meat.do it the natural way.Instead of putting deadly chemicals in your body.
What is it to you? It's not you taking them .
yep

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jun 6, 2013
 
Cutiieeeeee wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it to you? It's not you taking them .
They are just human...a normal human would worry about some one regardless. I wish we had more people who cared in this world.
Fine

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jun 6, 2013
 
You can get them at Gina Good office or there is a weight loss place in London and Harrogate TN and it about $75.00 a visit including you pills. Hope this helps
shedevil

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jun 6, 2013
 
Cutiieeeeee wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it to you? It's not you taking them .
Because I've seen first hand what some of these pills you take to lose weight can do to your insides.My neighbor took them they tied her bowels in knots she almost died they had to take a lot of hers off and put in a colonscopy bag.If you all do not know what that means i'll tell you its your bowels out your stomach and you poop in a bag.so go ahead take all you want your business but i'll never buy my daughter any or support her in taking them.

“Delicate Sound of Thunder”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jun 6, 2013
 
shedevil wrote:
<quoted text>Because I've seen first hand what some of these pills you take to lose weight can do to your insides.My neighbor took them they tied her bowels in knots she almost died they had to take a lot of hers off and put in a colonscopy bag.If you all do not know what that means i'll tell you its your bowels out your stomach and you poop in a bag.so go ahead take all you want your business but i'll never buy my daughter any or support her in taking them.
Shedevil, I have lost over 50 pounds in the last year. I cannot explain nor do I know how, but I done it.

I'm getting to where I'm a skinny guy these days, instead of chubby.
shedevil

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jun 6, 2013
 
The Specialist wrote:
<quoted text>Shedevil, I have lost over 50 pounds in the last year. I cannot explain nor do I know how, but I done it.
I'm getting to where I'm a skinny guy these days, instead of chubby.
Was you trying to loss it.If not i'd be going to the doctor having tests run.Weight loss without trying could be a sign of something serious going on inside your body.Like cancer.Early detection is the key.So get to the doctor.Hugs you

“Delicate Sound of Thunder”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jun 6, 2013
 
shedevil wrote:
<quoted text>Was you trying to loss it.If not i'd be going to the doctor having tests run.Weight loss without trying could be a sign of something serious going on inside your body.Like cancer.Early detection is the key.So get to the doctor.Hugs you
My doctor thinks it's from my diabetes.
shedevil

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jun 7, 2013
 
The Specialist wrote:
<quoted text>My doctor thinks it's from my diabetes.
oh yes if you've been laying off the starchy foods then that could be it.

“Delicate Sound of Thunder”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jun 7, 2013
 
shedevil wrote:
<quoted text>oh yes if you've been laying off the starchy foods then that could be it.
How do you know I use to eat starchy food's? Do you know me personally, Shedevil?
REEP IT

Nebo, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jun 7, 2013
 
[QUOTE who="?"]What is it for?[/QUOTE] ITS A PILL FOR WEIGHT LOSS- CHUBBY ANd FAT FOLKS CANT GET THEM(OR LIMITED AMOUNT)FOR THE PILL HEADS THAT JUST WANT TO GET PILLED UP....YOU KNOW LIKE IF YOU GET HURT AND NEED A PAIN PILL..YOU HAVE TO JUMP THRU HOOPS TP GET SOME AND OR TREATED LIKE A ADDICT---WHILE THE DOPE CROWD IS WALKING OUT WITH A MUSTARD JUG FULL.. SAME WAY IN TENN/MIDDLESBORO.
REEP IT

Nebo, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jun 7, 2013
 
The Specialist wrote:
<quoted text>Shedevil, I have lost over 50 pounds in the last year. I cannot explain nor do I know how, but I done it.
I'm getting to where I'm a skinny guy these days, instead of chubby.
Iv got a serious question...will they dried you out like pain pills and hurt your rectummm??? serious now

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

105 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 25 min Jennifer Renee 3,806
Marlena cox 27 min Malena Cox 56
Malena Cox n Scotty 40 min OMG 3
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 40 min Curmudgeon 146,842
i miss my amy 1 hr Miss Me 6
creekie 1 hr Scandal 1
Stivers center swin coach abandons children in ... (Mar '12) 2 hr Maybe 55
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder Sun sheila 420
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••