Crystal mills is there more than one ...

Crystal mills is there more than one in area

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

Irish mafia

Lexington, KY

#1 Jun 25, 2014
I read some disturbing things me and crystal was very close didn't end the best not trying to bother her in any way jus need to know if she is ok her family owned sanitation service somebody help need to know what's true please
Irish mafia

Lexington, KY

#2 Jun 25, 2014
Come on somebody knows something I really need to know please??
umm

United States

#3 Jun 25, 2014
What are u wanting to know exactly?
Irish mafia

Lexington, KY

#4 Jun 25, 2014
Somebody called said they read stuff on computer but the way I knew her couldn't think they could be true but who knows so I was hoping there was another crystal mills that I was reading about and not her just need to know if she's ok if I mean no bad will if she is married happy good life that's all I want to hear she was a sweet person and deserved better than I was at that time in my life I just wanted her to be having great life if not I would like to know please If you can help
Info

Keavy, KY

#5 Jun 25, 2014
Irish mafia wrote:
Somebody called said they read stuff on computer but the way I knew her couldn't think they could be true but who knows so I was hoping there was another crystal mills that I was reading about and not her just need to know if she's ok if I mean no bad will if she is married happy good life that's all I want to hear she was a sweet person and deserved better than I was at that time in my life I just wanted her to be having great life if not I would like to know please If you can help
Yes she is happy married and has a great job so now you know and won't have to worry about her anymore have a great life yourself thank you
Irish mafia

Lexington, KY

#6 Jun 25, 2014
Thank you for your kindness means a lot thank you for real
Irish mafia

Lexington, KY

#7 Jun 25, 2014
Last thing I'm going to say this is for anybody that stumbles across it think twice before you say mean things before treat people bad you can carry it a lifetime and it's to late for a sorry you get in this life what you dish out think about you will look around and 20 years are gone and so is everyone that ever cared just one mans Advice but there are no do overs in this life and no 2moro given for sure
mistake

Pineville, KY

#8 Jun 25, 2014
Irish mafia wrote:
Last thing I'm going to say this is for anybody that stumbles across it think twice before you say mean things before treat people bad you can carry it a lifetime and it's to late for a sorry you get in this life what you dish out think about you will look around and 20 years are gone and so is everyone that ever cared just one mans Advice but there are no do overs in this life and no 2moro given for sure
I hope you know that you have made a mistake by putting this womans name on topix.Now someone will grab this an go with it wheater they tell the truth or lie about something.
Irish mafia

Lexington, KY

#9 Jun 25, 2014
Not at all what I wanted can't delete it I don't think
Irish mafia

Lexington, KY

#10 Jun 25, 2014
Sorry didn't want to leave this world without knowing guess it was selfish so sorry
mistake

Pineville, KY

#11 Jun 25, 2014
im sure you didn't mean any harm....theres just a lot of trouble makers out there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Murder Fred Brown Arrested 6 min travis 8
Peggy Jones 46 min Stepanie 3
tyler shantoria brett 52 min hahaha 14
Jeffry Patterson for jailer 1 hr Pliers 2
Disgraced Barbourville City Mayor Is Coming Home 1 hr jack 17
Women 2 hr Happy Guy 18
martha 2 hr jess 1

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance