London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2011

Judged:

Turned u into kceoc for fraud lieing to them. Better find u another home Nick. Marilynn will be paying u a visit to inspect for Nick's belongs there. Or u could be the angle u pretend to be and turn his income in like the rest of us, OR u=2 can move where we don't have to look at black and white.
jasper

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2011

Judged:

You know it's people like you that make me sick. Who cares if Nick and Amy are living together? Nick gets his ass up every day and works.. Does that make you jealous? Are you mad because a black boy will work and do what he is SUPPOSED to do? Karma will come around and bite you in the ass and I hope that Nick and Amy are their to laugh their asses off when it happens.
funny

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2011

Don't think they said anything about him being too lazy to work, it's lieing to get HUD.
hell

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2011

Judged:

jasper wrote:
You know it's people like you that make me sick. Who cares if Nick and Amy are living together? Nick gets his ass up every day and works.. Does that make you jealous? Are you mad because a black boy will work and do what he is SUPPOSED to do? Karma will come around and bite you in the ass and I hope that Nick and Amy are their to laugh their asses off when it happens.
A black boy working,are you having a dream?
who

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2011

which amy brown?
haha

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2011

Judged:

the one who sleeps with big black men. on welfare, food stamps, hud and lieing that nick don't live there to kceoc..BUT, they now know she will have to back up and pay rent, pay back food stamp money too for nick..
Amy

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2011

Judged:

haha wrote:
the one who sleeps with big black men. on welfare, food stamps, hud and lieing that nick don't live there to kceoc..BUT, they now know she will have to back up and pay rent, pay back food stamp money too for nick..
I really have no clue why I am even on this pathetic website. First and foremost I hate being accused of shit. If you are going to talk lets get the facts straight. I do not lie to get anything I do. Both my landlord and worker know that nick is here and knows about his income. Also why is such a big deal about what is going on in my life? Here is a tip. Get an education, job, hobby or life. I love my black boyfriend, and if you are tired of seeing black and white update your television. Get your own life and stop being mad that somebody in this world is happy and its not you. Jealousy is a terrible sickness, hope you get well soon Haters! Any questions, comments, concerns, or issue please feel free to approach me and ask.
jessica

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2011

Judged:

the only reason they talk shit is because they are behind a computer
dummy

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2011

Judged:

you're on this pathetic web site becuase you are pathetic, and you couldn't figure that one out?
Amy

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2011

dummy wrote:
you're on this pathetic web site becuase you are pathetic, and you couldn't figure that one out?
No because pathetic people like you can't mind their own business. Dna tests? I know who the father of all three of my children are. So how about you? How many dna test you taken? Look the simple fact of the matter is this, if you have such a big problem with me or my lifestyle then come talk to me about it. I am a reasonable person and I am sure we can figure out a solution. Stalking is illegal you know. Get a life. I am not going to play high school games over a computer. This is my last response to this retarded Sh*t so hope you have a good life. I will pray for you.
neighbor sick of it

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2011

i don't have childern. i would not come near you you smell bad. hope you get kicked out or move, plz make us all happy and take you blk men with you. reasonalbe? that's a joke. you are a nobody. this is a public web site, no stalking just stateing the facts like you. good bye!!
night stick

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

always stupefying

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Amy wrote:
<quoted text>
No because pathetic people like you can't mind their own business. Dna tests? I know who the father of all three of my children are. So how about you? How many dna test you taken? Look the simple fact of the matter is this, if you have such a big problem with me or my lifestyle then come talk to me about it. I am a reasonable person and I am sure we can figure out a solution. Stalking is illegal you know. Get a life. I am not going to play high school games over a computer. This is my last response to this retarded Sh*t so hope you have a good life. I will pray for you.
Not only that, but you are literate and can string together sentences that make sense and are spelled correctly. You are head and shoulders above the ignorant mouth-breather that has complained. Kudos to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

48 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min DemocRATS 144,594
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 15 min Mike Duquette 127,770
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 27 min whocares 360
Do people still cruise the strip on weekends? 1 hr Nope 9
KC Basketball Coach 1 hr Well 46
Melissa Collett (May '12) 1 hr Mad 45
Brooke (Teeth) (Oct '09) 2 hr Amy 27
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000