in jail

London, KY

#1 Feb 27, 2011
looks like they got shawn in jail again. That makes twice this month. how is he gonna raise his daughter in there.
who cares

Chicago, IL

#2 Oct 5, 2011
shawn is a mean man he tried to rape me 10 yrs ago ladies he is a woman beater too stay away from him
buddy

Barbourville, KY

#3 Oct 5, 2011
who cares wrote:
shawn is a mean man he tried to rape me 10 yrs ago ladies he is a woman beater too stay away from him
why didnt you have him locked up?
woody

Bimble, KY

#4 Oct 6, 2011
i thought the police were to protect and serve but here in barbourville all they do is serve,but everytime we go into the courthouse all we see is the same old people, when is something gonna be done to protect the innocent.im 43 yr old and they have destroyed me and beat me half to death. illegally arested me several times. And on top of all that johnny smith our former police cheif is nothing but a dopehead and pill supplier and why was Larry parrot fired, for failure to aid an injured person that was drowning at laurel lake,and kenny williamson was selling dope right out of the jailhouse when bill buchanon was the jailor.

“Beyond Description”

Since: Dec 10

Cannon, KY

#5 Oct 7, 2011
woody wrote:
i thought the police were to protect and serve but here in barbourville all they do is serve,but everytime we go into the courthouse all we see is the same old people, when is something gonna be done to protect the innocent.im 43 yr old and they have destroyed me and beat me half to death. illegally arested me several times. And on top of all that johnny smith our former police cheif is nothing but a dopehead and pill supplier and why was Larry parrot fired, for failure to aid an injured person that was drowning at laurel lake,and kenny williamson was selling dope right out of the jailhouse when bill buchanon was the jailor.
I don't trust the law enforcement around here either. Actually, most people don't. The law is MORE crooked than any dope dealer ever dreamed of being.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's had Curt brown 20 min A real man 29
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 49 min So true 143,027
Flat Lick Ball Coach Devin Mills 50 min Lol 16
Shooting at Walmart??? 1 hr Nimbletwig 28
walmart shooting 1 hr Confused 15
Garbage Service from Patrick Mills garbage service 2 hr infoman 12
Stephen Trace 3 hr Confused 16
Social services barbourville ky 15 hr Amazed 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages