concerned parent

Atlanta, GA

#1 Mar 14, 2012
How in the world did the amazing Dinky Phipps get bounced in the first round of District by a Pineville team that didn't even have a winning record? When I heard about it, I laughed from a real healthy place down deep in my gut.

Also, how long are the parents of Barbourville students going to allow Dinky to steal the bus money that's supposed to go towards transporting the kids safely to and from games and events? Will it take a tragic accident involving a parent crashing into a tree with a carload of kids for people to demand what they should have been demanding all along?

Wake up Tiger nation!
the duck

Hazard, KY

#2 Mar 14, 2012
concerned parent wrote:
How in the world did the amazing Dinky Phipps get bounced in the first round of District by a Pineville team that didn't even have a winning record? When I heard about it, I laughed from a real healthy place down deep in my gut.
Also, how long are the parents of Barbourville students going to allow Dinky to steal the bus money that's supposed to go towards transporting the kids safely to and from games and events? Will it take a tragic accident involving a parent crashing into a tree with a carload of kids for people to demand what they should have been demanding all along?
Wake up Tiger nation!
I didn't know you all owned a bus!!

“Somewhere in Time”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#3 Mar 14, 2012
walking slow

East Bernstadt, KY

#4 Mar 16, 2012
concerned parent wrote:
Wake up Tiger nation!
If Ding Dong had to READ a street sign, he would be lost, trouble reading....He is able to read his poker hand when playing cards.
B-Ville basketball

London, KY

#5 Feb 18, 2013
Is there a link to watch the Bville lynncamp game tonight

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 4 min yeah man 4,560
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min DITCH MITCH 153,128
Republicans have tunnel vision!! 11 min Tommy 71
Mike Smith, Warren and Baker 13 min Tommy 2
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 46 min phil greer 131,004
Tru-Seal re union (Feb '14) 1 hr voter one 11
whos the best tell at Jackson msc 1 hr bmx 1
Barbourville high school salaries WOW 1 hr Gray 8
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000