anyone know about the raid in kay jay...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Justin

Manchester, KY

#21 May 23, 2013
The truck is not stolen and pork isn't with willette because he got beat down in kayjay and told never to return. But anyhow Greg paid for the truck
Amanda cox

South Fulton, TN

#22 Jul 31, 2013
Preachers Son In Bimble wrote:
Does anybody know a Willette Cox??? Apparently they know Greg & Angela if so please get it contact with me...
I don't know who you are but I want my moms name kept off of topix's.

“Tend to Offend”

Since: Jul 13

SHADY ACRES

#23 Jul 31, 2013
Amanda cox wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know who you are but I want my moms name kept off of topix's.
I don't blame you, Amanda..
WAT TO GO

Pineville, KY

#25 Aug 6, 2013
CheckPoint wrote:
look im not saying for you to approve of the drugs in any way, I for one hate drugs and wish that they could find a way to eliminate them all around, but you have to think the ones that are on the drugs need help also, they were normal people at one point in there life, and drugs just got the best of them, I would hope that instead of throwing them in jail, to find a place or open a place to help them, they would have to stay there until completed but it would maybe help them if it helps half of them, this place would be a better place, cause when most get done serving there time in jail, they end up right back out there doing it all over again, just keep them in your prayers and pray this county finds a way to help them. Im glad that you are concerned about your family though, it shows you care.
This is one of the most intelligent posts I've ever read! Treatment is a must for drug users! I'm not opposed to jail, but treatment first! There is so much to learn about addiction that you do not learn by being thrown in jail. Meanwhile, a couple of trips to a treatment facility is not uncommon. However, repeat offender can wear out their welcome quickly!! &#128077;&#128077; &#128077;&#128077; &#128077; I am behind your logic 100%. Ppl can say it isn't, but addiction IS a medical disease and is recognized as being so. It effects mentally, physically and emotionally! Changes Braun activity! Treatment? YES!

WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Daniel Boone Owned Slaves, shut down the DBF! 11 min Lets be real 100 7
Judge ex removing daniel boone statue ! 53 min LMAO 26
Only mass deportation can save America. 1 hr Chris_Jarvis 5
tell it all what think of brittney hatfeild? (Dec '11) 1 hr Question 9
BETH and AMANDA @ ACH 1 hr Jeff 9
Steve warren Jm hall YESMAN !! 2 hr the truth 2
Lundy Recording Studio (1960s) 2 hr mom 2
Jerry Wayne Garland property 5 hr Friend 10
Bad wreck on 25e in front of creek market!! 9 hr Well 7

Barbourville Jobs