London, KY

#1 Sep 10, 2009
heard it was angie and greg anyone know What gappened
Maybe

Barbourville, KY

#2 Sep 10, 2009
no show wrote:
heard it was angie and greg anyone know What gappened
They're on www.knoxcountydetention.com as current inmates...or were you just wanting details other than their charges?
uhh yeah right

Sheridan, AR

#3 Sep 10, 2009
This is Topix!!!! Of course they want details!! lol Parents names, brothers or sisters, where they lived, who their friends were, if they cheated and with who, where they went to school....... and anything else you can think of.

lol
no show

London, KY

#4 Sep 10, 2009
yeah what were they caught with

Since: May 09

Somerset, KY

#5 Sep 10, 2009
May GOD bless her.It may not look like it, but she is one of his.

Since: Jun 09

London, KY

#6 Sep 10, 2009
Does anybody know a Willette Cox??? Apparently they know Greg & Angela if so please get it contact with me...
Maybe

Barbourville, KY

#7 Sep 10, 2009
uhh yeah right wrote:
This is Topix!!!! Of course they want details!! lol Parents names, brothers or sisters, where they lived, who their friends were, if they cheated and with who, where they went to school....... and anything else you can think of.
lol
~giggle~
I'm glad you caught my sarcasm too! Kudos!
Smith

United States

#8 Sep 10, 2009
Bad part about it is,greg and angie just left a church where they was haivng a visiatation for someone who passed away.
neighbors

Madisonville, KY

#9 Sep 10, 2009
I will only be glad when they come back and get the rest of them up here! There are quite a few left up here and they need to get them soon they are destroying lives left and right. I will contact the officials tomorrow and let them know which ones to come back for.
CheckPoint

London, KY

#10 Sep 10, 2009
I dont think it was a raid, i do believe it was a road check that they went through that is how they figured out they were on some thing and then searched the car and so on, but it is there life, so let it go already!
neighbors

Madisonville, KY

#11 Sep 10, 2009
No sorry I will not let it go until the whole place is cleaned up so! And that is my life so I will do it for my family and everyone else that tries to live right up here!
friend

Murray, KY

#12 Sep 10, 2009
Preachers Son In Bimble wrote:
Does anybody know a Willette Cox??? Apparently they know Greg & Angela if so please get it contact with me...
What does willette have to do with it? I know her she's a very sweet person
CheckPoint

London, KY

#13 Sep 11, 2009
look im not saying for you to approve of the drugs in any way, I for one hate drugs and wish that they could find a way to eliminate them all around, but you have to think the ones that are on the drugs need help also, they were normal people at one point in there life, and drugs just got the best of them, I would hope that instead of throwing them in jail, to find a place or open a place to help them, they would have to stay there until completed but it would maybe help them if it helps half of them, this place would be a better place, cause when most get done serving there time in jail, they end up right back out there doing it all over again, just keep them in your prayers and pray this county finds a way to help them. Im glad that you are concerned about your family though, it shows you care.
think

Barbourville, KY

#14 Sep 11, 2009
i am all for people getting help.but these two have had plenty of chances for help,but choose not to take it.they have been in an out of jail many times.you have to want to help yourself first.
rememderBACK

London, KY

#15 Sep 11, 2009
people think that drugs are bad know? just think back to the late 60's-early 70's. people were using acid, mixing it with lots of coke and booze! not to mention they had clubs all over in the cities were this stuff went on right out in public! i agree the meth thing needs to be controled, but im sure back in the day, the popo would have much rather dealt with a few pain pills and nerve pills, than people high on heroin and lsd, shrooms, and all that pshycadelic crap that litteraly made people go crazy! havent you all ever whatched The Drug Years on VH1? it was crazy! ecspecialy compared to what little people do know. except for the meth.look up the documentary on the internet, it will shock you!
horrible

Mayfield, KY

#16 Sep 11, 2009
Meth is truly horrible though, especially when its cooked in homes with children. You don't even have to actually use the drug yourself for your health to be affected by it, that's pretty bad. And all these people hooked on OC's will rob their own momma to get some money to get high. Sick.
another bust

Lexington, KY

#17 Sep 11, 2009
Guess Joe helped get another one didn't he?
glad

Barbourville, KY

#18 Sep 11, 2009
im glad someone is helping.its went on long enough.
i know

Sheridan, AR

#19 Sep 11, 2009
friend wrote:
<quoted text>
What does willette have to do with it? I know her she's a very sweet person
She has screwed every married man in Barbourville and the surrounding towns....just ask Maxine Jordan. She tried to take her husband Pork but he just wouldn't leave Maxine would he Willette?

Since: Jun 09

Kittanning, PA

#20 Sep 11, 2009
What Willette has to do with the drug bust. Is there is a truck that was traded to another guy that Angie & Greg had in there possesion that's in her name and he traded it off to another guy and he's trying to find her and make sure it's not stolen or whatever..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 41 min ChromiuMan 131,883
fire station or not 1 hr firehot 5
Preachers 2 hr Fact 7
Heard Nick Mandel almost died 2 hr Concerned 3
Need food badly 3 hr Helper 49
what happen on the creek ambulances an law is u... 4 hr Right 7
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 4 hr _Zoey_ 3,604
Porsche mills 12 hr Well.... 24
To the Garland family 21 hr Well.... 3
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Dec 15 Corky 51
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web