Oneida, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

That's ludicrous. That entire statement is completely stupid. No, if you really need to know, since the flood a lot of things have happened in Kay Jay. Families have moved out and the junkies have mostly all been put in jail. It has calmed down a lot. You still have drama but that's everywhere. Kay Jay has quite a few law-abiding, working families just trying to make ends meet.
Bullseye

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

If kentucky was a big bull kj would be its asshole.lol.
I am from kj

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

I live here and me and my family do not use or sale anything. Most of the dealers have moved out or are in jail.
surprise

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

I am from kj wrote:
I live here and me and my family do not use or sale anything. Most of the dealers have moved out or are in jail.
You would be surprised who is selling up there.lol.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Do they sell hugs?
well well

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

LADYS MAN wrote:
aint all the people in kj just lieing son's of a bitch's and junkies
So you are telling me that there isn't any liars or drug heads in Barbourville, Girdler, on the creek, Artemus, and etc. Nope there is liars and drug heads every wheres NOT just in KJ.
JohnB

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

They are everywhere.....and good people sit back and take their crap
execute

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

They need to start in NUM 1 with cleaning up that area,Im really not sure what they are waiting on,maybe someone has someone in there pocked, but they need to block the road off where they cant get out and go from door to door with drug tests,if they pass they live,if not bye bye..NOt gonna name names but there is several needle whores and sellers up there..Why is it taking so long to get them.Maybe they just havent been reported to the real authorities,and im not talking about the ones around here!
sorry

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

execute wrote:
They need to start in NUM 1 with cleaning up that area,Im really not sure what they are waiting on,maybe someone has someone in there pocked, but they need to block the road off where they cant get out and go from door to door with drug tests,if they pass they live,if not bye bye..NOt gonna name names but there is several needle whores and sellers up there..Why is it taking so long to get them.Maybe they just havent been reported to the real authorities,and im not talking about the ones around here!
Sorry but people get on here an bitch about this kind of stuff going on when you are just sitting back waiting on someone else to do the reporting.You claim that you know all these people that are doing all of these things so you need to be the one that reports it or just stop bitching about it going on.SIMPLE AS THAT.
execute

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

sorry wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry but people get on here an bitch about this kind of stuff going on when you are just sitting back waiting on someone else to do the reporting.You claim that you know all these people that are doing all of these things so you need to be the one that reports it or just stop bitching about it going on.SIMPLE AS THAT.
how do you know i havent genious
sorry

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

execute wrote:
<quoted text>how do you know i havent genious
Your the one that said maybe they haddent been reported.GENIOUS.LOL.An besides,if you new anything about them you would have put their names on here.lol.
haha

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

KJ would be a great place for north korea to practice missle launches.Yes i would start with Number one also.TRASHY NEEDLE JUNKIES
Just Saying

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

LADYS MAN wrote:
aint all the people in kj just lieing son's of a bitch's and junkies
And I bet you dont lie and have never put a pill or what ever in your mouth? Yeah right I bet your the biggest LIER AND DOPE HEAD around you get on here and start a trend about ppl and your sitting back on your high horse and every word that comes out of your mouth is a lie and you take the pills but you hide everything you do your one big lie and you know it you have NO life so you get on topix and start something to keep you busy. Your such a joke and everyone knows who stared this so get a life my god your such a joke and the worst part about you is your from kj and you get on here and start something like this just because you get mad because everyone up there knows all about you and your sidekick lieing and cheating the goverment the way you are doing get real. Suck it up and grow up how old are you now?
bad wrong

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

some people are trying to stereotype "everyone in kj" for what it USED to be! Yeah years ago this thread may have been true, but if you KNOW anything about KJ then you would know its NOT how it once was. First off you would know that KJ is only a SMALL area there are names for EACH area up there! Secondly I know several ppl who live up there in the AREA and they are great people. Just cause they live there don't make them BAD people. Most of the bad people are either dead, or moved away. If you know much about it then you would know that and you would also know that the bad stuff was warren camp & number 1 holler NOT kj as you say! There are mostly families up there, nope all don't get along with each other but they don't start on each other either , they jus go about there own business. Now had you been talking about 10 yrs or longer ago, then im sure most everyone would agree wit you about KAY JAY! BUT since you know so much I guess you would KNOW that information as well hu? Maybe you should get your facts straight, an if I correctly thin about this right, Im not sure Many in kj are bad off like you claim they are, I think warren camp has the junkies like the vanovers and lakes and so on...(well whats left of them) and the you have number 1 holler , how many homes in that holler can you say are "GOOD PEOPLE?" im thinking and I about cant think of maybe 2 if that. Hmm Think of the dealers and needle junkies there? I bet you cant go through it and find anyone who isn't unless its the OLDER people.. Anyways have a good day, and do your research before you post.
yep

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Kay Jay and Warren are like all other places.One or two gives the entire neighborhood a bad name.Most of the junkies and druggies have managed to kill their stupid self's for that just one more high!But either one of those neighborhoods will help anyone when help is needed.Can you say that about your oh so clean neighborhood?
excuse me

Pineville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

haha wrote:
KJ would be a great place for north korea to practice missle launches.Yes i would start with Number one also.TRASHY NEEDLE JUNKIES
Thank you very much I know plenty of people that don't do anything that live up there maybe your house would make a good test site for the missile launch you must be the nasty trashy one so get to know people before judging them and yes I said that and I dk u but that's different you know people have kids and family that I know that live there
concerned

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

they need to to start at greenstreet in artemus to rose street they could bust about five or six dope dealers just in this small neighbor hood.
no way

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

concerned wrote:
they need to to start at greenstreet in artemus to rose street they could bust about five or six dope dealers just in this small neighbor hood.
I know most everyone that lives there an i dont know any of them that sell anything.
woanelly

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

KJ and all that area up way has had it's share of druggies and convicts.Yes a lot of them have finally died.Not everyone is a druggie.A lot of the younger people have moved away,to go to school or get a job.One thing for sure if you need help someone will help you,doesn't matter who you are, or who they are,if help is needed someone will help!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

67 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min ChromiuMan 128,606
Ky Biscuit Company 28 min fyi 21
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 33 min RayOne 146,197
Stivers Center fixes 1 hr smokejumper 29
Any couples into SCAT??? 1 hr Jimney Cricket 8
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr Hii 81,570
teresa johnson where did the thread go ? (Dec '12) 2 hr Just me 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••