IN JAIL/ Teacher Lisa Ramsey

IN JAIL/ Teacher Lisa Ramsey

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

Shocked

United States

#1 Sep 1, 2009
Look at the Jail website, Lisa Ramsey is in jail for driving under the influence of drugs/ aggravated.....that usually means wreck with an injury involved. What has happened to her? She was a teacher at Girdler. Does anyone know? She was once married to Tom Hubbard from Stinking Creek.
well actually

London, KY

#2 Sep 2, 2009
Shocked wrote:
Look at the Jail website, Lisa Ramsey is in jail for driving under the influence of drugs/ aggravated.....that usually means wreck with an injury involved. What has happened to her? She was a teacher at Girdler. Does anyone know? She was once married to Tom Hubbard from Stinking Creek.
Just to let you know, any of the following can result in aggravated circumstances...
1.Over 30 mph over speed limit
2.Wrong way on limited access highway
3.Causes accident resulting in death or serious physical injury
4.Alcohol level of .18 or more within 2 hours after operating
5.Refusal to submit to testing
6.Transporting passengers under 12 years of age
Shocked

United States

#3 Sep 2, 2009
Well ,just to let you know,,,,,, wouldn't that be your Rule #3? Accident = wreck close to the same thing!
well actually

London, KY

#4 Sep 2, 2009
I was just letting everyone know that it could be something else other than a wreck.
what

London, KY

#5 Sep 2, 2009
Shocked wrote:
I know lisa went to grade school with her, we where best friends however once we got out of school she got the big head and thought she was better than everyone, she gets that from her mother, and when she was teaching she was even worse I worked at the schools as a sub and she acted as if she didnt' know who i was karma i guess gets everyone
Artemus Girl

United States

#6 Sep 2, 2009
what wrote:
<quoted text>I know lisa went to grade school with her, we where best friends however once we got out of school she got the big head and thought she was better than everyone, she gets that from her mother, and when she was teaching she was even worse I worked at the schools as a sub and she acted as if she didnt' know who i was karma i guess gets everyone
Yes, dear you got that right! I am also a graduate of Artemus but i am about 7 years younger than Lisa. Our parents were friends,so i have known her and her family for many years. I never really thought Lisa ever acted above me at all but everyone has their own attitude and opinions of others. I have always made a point in treating others the same way that i wish to be treated and that is pleasant and with respect. I never want it to be said that i act above anyone,,,because you can have the world today and have nothing at all the very next! I dislike the way u said Lisa treated you but it seems like she has nothing to be so proud about at this time!! I have known for a long time that she has been going down a bad road and i guess the party is over now. She has been sentenced to 14 days in that hole. You and i sure wouldn't want to be her right now. Maybe she will have a BIG ATTITUDE ADJUSTMENT when the 14 days is over. I bet anything that we know each other. I sure hope that life has been treating you well since the 'screaming Eagles' days....lol. Let me know if u hear of what they are going to do with the school......how ironic, Kenneth Ramsey bought the old school and that would be some of Lisas family! Do you or anyone have an idea of what he is going to do with the building?
hmm

United States

#7 Sep 4, 2009
looks like lisa has a black eye. who did she fight with? 14 days for what?
god knows you

London, KY

#8 Sep 5, 2009
what wrote:
<quoted text>I know lisa went to grade school with her, we where best friends however once we got out of school she got the big head and thought she was better than everyone, she gets that from her mother, and when she was teaching she was even worse I worked at the schools as a sub and she acted as if she didnt' know who i was karma i guess gets everyone
i could'nt have said it better my self i know her she did me the same way i was always good to her but ive seen her out lately and very bad person she has become ,and i wish she would do better she has children and a grandchild this is so sad lisa get help if not for yourself but for your family i saw that mug shot too and i hate that happen to her she was snotty but i never want bad things to happen to her ,get help, you got time to spend in jail spend time in a dry out place for your family and your daddy ..

“ima redneck”

Since: Nov 08

barvoll

#9 Sep 6, 2009
wouldnt is yungin a messin around with a janitor at ges?
what

Somerset, KY

#10 Sep 6, 2009
cant stand a city sliker wrote:
wouldnt is yungin a messin around with a janitor at ges?
Speak English Freak, what are you trying to say?? Afraid somebody might know who you are if you state things in English instead of your hillbilly slang? Get a grip.

“ima redneck”

Since: Nov 08

barvoll

#11 Sep 6, 2009
wasnt this little lady sleeping with a janitor from the girdler elementary school ran by the knox county school system?
its bad

Kennett, MO

#12 Sep 7, 2009
well I think that they need to drug test teacher that work with our children.... random
its bad

Kennett, MO

#13 Sep 7, 2009
all school workers should be... that way I bet some jobs would open up for real teachers needing a job
it happens

United States

#14 Sep 7, 2009
wasnt this little lady sleeping with a janitor from the girdler elementary school ran by the knox county school system?
her ain't the frst techer to sleep with a jantor in the scool sysem...
cozy

Somerset, KY

#15 Sep 7, 2009
Dont know about that but hr and Mr. Smith were awful cozy, could have been drug buddies now that i think about it...
sad

United States

#16 Sep 7, 2009
What did she do? Lisa , i heard through the grapevine,,,,,is on pills. true or false?
its bad

Kennett, MO

#17 Sep 7, 2009
I feel bad for her daughters...
pickel

United States

#18 Dec 31, 2009
talk to me if you can
WTF

London, KY

#19 Jan 7, 2010
Artemus Girl wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, dear you got that right! I am also a graduate of Artemus but i am about 7 years younger than Lisa. Our parents were friends,so i have known her and her family for many years. I never really thought Lisa ever acted above me at all but everyone has their own attitude and opinions of others. I have always made a point in treating others the same way that i wish to be treated and that is pleasant and with respect. I never want it to be said that i act above anyone,,,because you can have the world today and have nothing at all the very next! I dislike the way u said Lisa treated you but it seems like she has nothing to be so proud about at this time!! I have known for a long time that she has been going down a bad road and i guess the party is over now. She has been sentenced to 14 days in that hole. You and i sure wouldn't want to be her right now. Maybe she will have a BIG ATTITUDE ADJUSTMENT when the 14 days is over. I bet anything that we know each other. I sure hope that life has been treating you well since the 'screaming Eagles' days....lol. Let me know if u hear of what they are going to do with the school......how ironic, Kenneth Ramsey bought the old school and that would be some of Lisas family! Do you or anyone have an idea of what he is going to do with the building?
Well i heard that the old school was gonna be a christian school.. but i don';t know for sure.. i went to school there myself and i think there was something between ms. fortney and mr. d.. and must of being alford and nellie also they ended up getting married...
taylor

United States

#20 Jan 7, 2010
i went to school at artemus also. before you judge someone try to figure what has put them in this situation.evidentally someone has a ax to grind with her.i do know she lost her father not long ago a brother when she was younger and evidentally has went through a divorce.sometimes life will beat you down to the point where you may make bad choices. dosent mean you are a bad person.so before you judge her or anyone else try looking at life from their side of the coin.sometimes a little understanding and prayer will go a long way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy and John 4 min john 17
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min Forever wuTang 160,916
Who has had fun behind Warners bolder holder fa... 36 min Oops 1
I'm wondering what color Panties you're wearing... 39 min Commandos 4
Looking for Debbie lawson 1 hr Misunderstood 7
Is Bill Ferro on Disability? 1 hr Just saying 2
Looking For A Big Beautiful Woman 2 hr lady toe lover 32

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages