PLEASE HELP

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2011

Missing dog from the rt 6/Smokey area. Reward offered for her return. She is a black and tan dog and her face is kinda off speckled looking. she answers to Ollie. Any info would be greatly apreciated. WE MISS HER AND WANT HER HOME!!! Thanks so much!!!
curry

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2011

PLEASE HELP wrote:
Missing dog from the rt 6/Smokey area. Reward offered for her return. She is a black and tan dog and her face is kinda off speckled looking. she answers to Ollie. Any info would be greatly apreciated. WE MISS HER AND WANT HER HOME!!! Thanks so much!!!
Hey, I seen this dog yesterday on Sampson Lane, If I see her again I will put her in my garage, How will I get up with you? Does she bite? When I seen her she was playing with something in the neighbors yard, she was growling at whatever it was. Seemed to be having a good time, I will put her up for you.
PLEASE HELP

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2011

No she will not bite. She is a nice dog. She may have just been growling at whatever they were playing with because she does do this when she plays. She loves to put on a show, but she's harmless. She may be a little skiddish at first, however, after you talk to her & prank with her a bit she will warm up to you. Do you have an email that I could send my contact info to you at? That way if you know what time of day or if you can't catch her you could call us & we could come over your way. We really would love to have her home. What a Christmas gift this would be! Thank you so much for the information. I will be eagerly awaiting your reply.
curry

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2011

PLEASE HELP wrote:
No she will not bite. She is a nice dog. She may have just been growling at whatever they were playing with because she does do this when she plays. She loves to put on a show, but she's harmless. She may be a little skiddish at first, however, after you talk to her & prank with her a bit she will warm up to you. Do you have an email that I could send my contact info to you at? That way if you know what time of day or if you can't catch her you could call us & we could come over your way. We really would love to have her home. What a Christmas gift this would be! Thank you so much for the information. I will be eagerly awaiting your reply.
OK, I want be afraid of her now, I dont have email, I have been watching for Ollie but havent seen her, she was running with some other dogs in the neighborhood which tells me she is probably still around here hanging out with them, have you drove down to Sampson Ln. and yelled her name? I will sure put her up for you when I see her again. I hope she is ok still.

“Insensitive Beast”

Since: Dec 10

Cannon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2011

PLEASE HELP wrote:
Is there any other possible area she may be in? I would love to help you find it, and would not dare take any money for doing so. I love dogs and I realize how they become a part of the family. I have two that have taken up here at my house. I have been taking care of them for the last 3/4 years. Their names are Shadow & Gill. Gill is a Beagle and Shadow looks to be part Lab and part Hound. They're sweet dogs, and I love them both very much. My girlfriends son is also very fond of them. He even sings songs about them around the house and such. If there is anything I can do to help, please let me know.

-Nimble
PLEASE HELP

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2011

Thanks everyone I really appreciate it.... I will be driving dwon there today and looking. If u get her or see her call me at two seven seven zero three five eight at anytime. Nimble she honestly could be anywhere in the barbourville area now. She has been gone for a bit. We think she was chasing deer when she got lost. They are memebers of the family and you get so attached. We love her and miss her so much!!!! She has a brother and he is lost without her. I appreciate everything so much!!! God Bless YOU ALL!!!!

“Insensitive Beast”

Since: Dec 10

Cannon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2011

PLEASE HELP wrote:
Thanks everyone I really appreciate it.... I will be driving dwon there today and looking. If u get her or see her call me at two seven seven zero three five eight at anytime. Nimble she honestly could be anywhere in the barbourville area now. She has been gone for a bit. We think she was chasing deer when she got lost. They are memebers of the family and you get so attached. We love her and miss her so much!!!! She has a brother and he is lost without her. I appreciate everything so much!!! God Bless YOU ALL!!!!
Thanks, we will at least stay on the look out. Bless you too.
her dog

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2011

PLEASE HELP wrote:
I just find her dog. She is on Simpson lane. If you want me to help catch her just let me know. How long will it take you to come a pick her up. She is a very beautiful dog.
molly

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2011

PLEASE HELP wrote:
Did ollie have a collar on?
PLEASE HELP

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2011

she did but it was worn... Unless she has found a way to get it off by now.
PLEASE HELP

Mount Vernon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2011

her dog wrote:
<quoted text>
I just find her dog. She is on Simpson lane. If you want me to help catch her just let me know. How long will it take you to come a pick her up. She is a very beautiful dog.
Let me know where you are or how to get in touch with you and i will come get her. Thanks so much!!!!
PLEASE HELP

Mount Vernon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2011

I have been over to the Sampson Lane/short street area and I didnt see her. I also got out and looked around a empty trailor that had a dog house in the yard. Maybe I am not looking in the right place. If you all could direct me to the area i would greatly appreciate it. Thanks for all your info and help!!!
concerned

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2011

I dont know if you have found ollie or not but I seen a post on here about a white dog at Wal-mart that really needs a home and he probably wont be the same as ollie but you could grow to like him. Check it out see what you think.
PLEASE HELP

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2011

Has anyone seen her??? Please ANy help is appreciated!!!!!
info

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2012

call city hall they catch dogs then take them to the police dept sometimes when somone call there they might know
PLEASE HELP

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

She is still missing.... We havent gave up hope yet... So if anyone has seen her please let us know.... We miss her so much and a reward offered!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

85 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min ILoveitHere 139,089
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min LDS 123,197
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 21 min lagina Saylor 81,260
Who is running for knox County Jailer? 28 min tobad 131
Jon Hammons arrested 35 min Carney 1
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 38 min LIbEralS 25,969
knox county social services 54 min Ohreally 11
Did New Mayor and council have ILLEGAL Meetin... 1 hr City 45
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE