Just Curious

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

If so, pls give me all details about her. She is trying to take advantage of my uncle that is really sick. She is on pills bad and she looks like she maybe Indian, or part white and art black. But, my uncle is blocked every blood is in his brain 'CAUSE I SAW THE MRI. She hang around Gail Peters.
Just Curious

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Just curious I meant to say she maybe half white and half black.

“No Referral Needed”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

I use to know Heather, back in "the day."
Just Curious

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

What kind of person was she back in the day?

“Insensitive Beast”

Since: Dec 10

Cannon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Just Curious wrote:
What kind of person was she back in the day?
She was always nice to me. That is all I know to say.
info

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Real heavy girl?
just curious

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

yes
watch out

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

i had a friend who pulled time over her
info

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

If it's a real heavy girl, then your fears are well founded. Take appropriate action immediately. There may be warrants out on her, so consult local law enforcement.
Steer Clear

Oneida, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Straight Up Rat. She has had multiple arrests and has several people that are victims. The last man she lived with died of unnatural causes. She uses older men for money and pills. Call John Pickard..

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Nov 11

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Tell me Ma, when I go home, the Boys won't leave the girl's alone, they pulled my hair and stole my comb, but that's alright 'til I go home. She is handsome, she is pretty, she is the Bell of Belfast City. She is 'a courting one, two, three, please won't you tell me who is she?
Know for a fact

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

She has never used anyone! Yes older men don't hit her.So that is why she chooses to date older men! duhh The one who pulled time was Joe Golden and he got what he deserved!! He beated her abd was very mean to her, Soooo Get byour fact start befor you talk your shit! She has change for the good for her child, and i very proud of her.. So fuck off
Udontknowshyt

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Heather likes to run with the bad boys. Who does she blame her DUI charges on when she was arrested with her little girl in the car? She has RIPPED off several older men by stealing their money and pills. She is dumb enough to put marks on herself and blame different men for doing it. She could have gotten away from Joe Golden anytime she wanted to but chose not too. How many times did she post on Topix that he was the love of her life? She chose to run after drugs with him and when the heat went down, she signed statements against him to get her big ass out of trouble so not only is she weak, but a rat as well. The black eyes evident in the newspaper when all that went down was because she was running her mouth to some girls and they whipped her. Now she chases old men because no regular guy would want her. Her last live-in boyfriend was a convicted child molester and she stayed with him to take his pills and sell them. He died in jail, so she's on the hunt again. So she was real concerned about her kid then, huh? BTW, Joe was married when she started seeing him and went back to his wife several times, but Heather would call and BEG him to come back. So she is also a HOMEWRECKER. She ain't clean or sober so if you want to be proud of someone, be proud of her adopted parents because they are raising that little girl to be better than her mother. No one feels sorry for her, she can't run with the big dogs so she had better stay on the porch. She is quick to blame everyone including Joe but the fault lies within her and her NEED for the dope..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

139 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min republiCONS 139,161
Mayor West Stops Picking up recycling 13 min Mom 18
wreck 32 min Concerned 2
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 38 min ChromiuMan 123,236
Thompson Park (Aug '13) 1 hr john 14
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 1 hr 75 Scorpio 3,696
Did New Mayor and council have ILLEGAL Meetin... 1 hr lolz 50
mark mills form flatlick found dead in bell co 2 hr stinger 4
•••
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs