KC teachers told not to talk negative about school to public ?

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
fyi

Brodhead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

CM I think you would have less of this if you quit trying to TELL people what they can say in their private lives. You arent an administrator and this isnt a communist school is it? Why don't you want the publi to know> The public pays YOUR salary. I think you might consider this before telling others to be quiet. Make the place better to work in and produce capable students and maybe then good would be what was talked about. I made this post. Are you gin to fire me or chastise me in the next meeting?
Lmao

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 18, 2012
 
This is so funny. Glad I don't have anything to with the school system.
For Real

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 18, 2012
 
Who was the person who advised the Teachers not to say anything negative?
Well

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 18, 2012
 
fyi wrote:
CM I think you would have less of this if you quit trying to TELL people what they can say in their private lives. You arent an administrator and this isnt a communist school is it? Why don't you want the publi to know> The public pays YOUR salary. I think you might consider this before telling others to be quiet. Make the place better to work in and produce capable students and maybe then good would be what was talked about. I made this post. Are you gin to fire me or chastise me in the next meeting?
Looks like you might be afraid of something since you didn't put your name.:)
mike

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 18, 2012
 
thats what happenes when you put power hungry dictator wanna be's in any position of a little power.
fyi

Brodhead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Sep 18, 2012
 
Didn't see you put yours either so what are you hiding?
Well wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like you might be afraid of something since you didn't put your name.:)
Well

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Sep 18, 2012
 
fyi wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't see you put yours either so what are you hiding?
Lol I'm not hiding anything... You're the one started this but didn't put your name. Lol :)
OhOh

Brodhead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 18, 2012
 
Well wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol I'm not hiding anything... You're the one started this but didn't put your name. Lol :)
Its true what he said though isn't it. Whose hiding the turth?
Well

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 18, 2012
 
OhOh wrote:
<quoted text>Its true what he said though isn't it. Whose hiding the turth?
I really have no ideal lol. I just thought it was funny how they posted it but didn't put their name. Lol :))
fyi

Brodhead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Sep 18, 2012
 
Why is it funny? I don't see anyone really posting their name on here. The issue is how teachers are being treated, not in who tells about it. If you pay taxes you have a right to know how the schools are and teachers have a right to speak about whatever they wish outside of school except for confidential issues.
Well

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Sep 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

fyi wrote:
Why is it funny? I don't see anyone really posting their name on here. The issue is how teachers are being treated, not in who tells about it. If you pay taxes you have a right to know how the schools are and teachers have a right to speak about whatever they wish outside of school except for confidential issues.
Omg!! Read the post. It is funny that you posted this information then ask what they're going to do to you when you didn't put a name to it, that's what's funny. Just sayin and yes I do pay taxes!
Retire

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Sep 20, 2012
 
Doesnt surprise me a bit.
Thinking

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Sep 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

fyi wrote:
Why is it funny? I don't see anyone really posting their name on here. The issue is how teachers are being treated, not in who tells about it. If you pay taxes you have a right to know how the schools are and teachers have a right to speak about whatever they wish outside of school except for confidential issues.
Teachers aren't being treated bad. One dilusionly person cannot speak for all, but that is how close minded people in the community will take the information. You are most likely a reg teacher or special ed teacher that is worried more about their own life than that of the kids at school.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

61 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Michael Warren 14 min Huh 10
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 22 min Republicans Are Stupid 25,964
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 23 min Yes and Amen 123,013
Citys easter Egg hunt what a Joke !!!!!! 50 min Goober 18
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Republicans Are Stupid 138,850
Eight arrested in Knox drug roundup... 1 hr guss 21
Petition for barbourville city council to RESIGN 1 hr gator 12
Corey vs. Collins 9 hr Truth 67
•••
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••