wreck by yeagers
wondering

Greenbrier, AR

#1 Mar 17, 2009
does anyone know who wrecked above yeagers this morning?

Since: Jun 08

The Creek

#2 Mar 17, 2009
Is this the wreck with a cheerleader that had to be flown to UK?
What I know

Corbin, KY

#3 Mar 17, 2009
Yes, I've been told that they think she's going to be okay, however, they are taking her to Lexington by ambulance to be checked further. Please pray that God will watch over and take care of this wonderful young lady. She's a sweetheart.
Just Wondering

Somerset, KY

#4 Mar 17, 2009
Oh gosh I pray she will be okay. I'm not sure if this is the same wreck or not, I past 2 this morning the other one was just before you get to KCHS, didn't look like anyone was hurt in that one tho. When I got to the one close to yeagers the last amb. was pulling out.
What I know

Corbin, KY

#5 Mar 17, 2009
This was the wreck at Yeager's.
Just Wondering

Somerset, KY

#6 Mar 17, 2009
Does anyone know which school she cheered for or her name?
abc

London, KY

#7 Mar 17, 2009
She goes to Knox Central.
who is this

Madisonville, KY

#8 Mar 17, 2009
What caused the wreck? And who was she? Was anyone else hurt? I pray for the young lady and all involved to be healed.
wondering

United States

#9 Mar 17, 2009
who is this wrote:
What caused the wreck? And who was she? Was anyone else hurt? I pray for the young lady and all involved to be healed.
Hey does anyone know who this was??
Just Wondering

Somerset, KY

#10 Mar 17, 2009
I am also praying for her and everyone involved. I was not just trying to be nosy my daughter goes to KC she probably knows her. If anyone hears anything about her condition please let us know.

Since: Mar 09

Jamesville, NY

#11 Mar 17, 2009
what was her name?
knoxmom

London, KY

#12 Mar 17, 2009
Heard her name was Loren Disney.
concerned

United States

#13 Mar 17, 2009
That is a very bad road, people travel up and down that road at crazy speeds. I sure do hope this girl is ok and recovers soon. I know someone his name was Jimmie Mills he lived up Parrott Branch there. Someone ran him off the road and he ended up dying. I don't think they ever found out who ran him off the road all they know was it was a little white car.
They sure need to do something about the speed on that road. I sure hope she is ok

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shawntae hughes 44 min TBO 54
daris bledsoe 50 min Jenn 2
Dumbo45: Fat Bastard, Clueless Geek, or Just Pl... 1 hr Meeeeee 3
I am a Liberal. 1 hr Meeeeee 27
Who is stealing in Flat Lick 1 hr Bub 6
rats and snitches 1 hr Tyler brummett 47
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr usa 165,478

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance